Calik8

Friendly Friday fun for night dwellers.

40 posts in this topic

Do you enjoy playing after going out on a Friday or Saturday night?

50 minutes ago, Vassago said:

No.

May I ask why not?

Going out before play time is all part of foreplay adds a lot of spice to the whole evening

No because if I have a few drinks I'll either be too tired or it will make this challenging and frustrating.  Also, I like to be freshly showered prior to arriving and if I go out for a few hours drinking and partying I'm not going to feel as clean.

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

No because if I have a few drinks I'll either be too tired or it will make this challenging and frustrating.  Also, I like to be freshly showered prior to arriving and if I go out for a few hours drinking and partying I'm not going to feel as clean.

I respect that. Thank you for being  good and thoughtful

1 hour ago, Calik8 said:

May I ask why not?

Along with what Bravo1 said, I have a pretty high drinking tolerance.... 

.... until I don’t. 

I usually don’t like to go out with the crowds. I also don’t equate my expectations of my nights out on the town with that of hobbying. My nights out are usually done to find bizarre adventures. It’s not something I’d like to juxtapose with what I think I get from all of this. 

I’m  curious though, why ask? (meaning in your OP)?

29 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Along with what Bravo1 said, I have a pretty high drinking tolerance.... 

.... until I don’t. 

I usually don’t like to go out with the crowds. I also don’t equate my expectations of my nights out on the town with that of hobbying. My nights out are usually done to find bizarre adventures. It’s not something I’d like to juxtapose with what I think I get from all of this. 

I’m  curious though, why ask? (meaning in your OP)?

Interesting people who have said they go out with the plan on playing when they are done. I was curious to see how  common  It really was. And if it’s a planned thing or if it’s just happens that way

31 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

Interesting people who have said they go out with the plan on playing when they are done. I was curious to see how  common  It really was. And if it’s a planned thing or if it’s just happens that way

For me, the only time it’s a ‘planned thing’ is when the YL is part of the whole evening, starting with dinner.  I go light on the booze and make it an early evening.

1 hour ago, Calik8 said:

I guess I should have asked whether you meant go out with the provider then play at the end with her, or just go out on my own and show up shit faced at her door. 

playing on a weekend night is quite often the only going out for me...

Dinner, a few drinks, maybe a play or baseball game or a party or something.  It all makes for a very enjoyable evening and date night with a favorite someone.

Heck, I even enjoy walks, a trip to the market or helping run a few errands or sitting having Starbucks or a glass of wine or 2 and just talking. 

I agree with the majority of you on here. Dinner Dates are  usually always fun! And a great way to enjoy getting to know a person of interest. I can also understand how sometimes people have a hard time being around large groups of people with all sorts of static energy.    The feelings can become overwhelming for many (I used to suffer from those feelings). Another thing, sometimes you can walk into a mess. Even if it is going out to dinner at a fine restaurant. Walking into chaos can always be shifted and cleans with a great attitude and acceptance of not having control.   Find ways to break through issues of fears in life. Live and enjoy the nightlife once in a while and yes you don't need to drink either if you don't wish or can't. Life is too short not to enjoy it! Lunch Dates are also fun! Coffee, you name it. Have a blast and enjoy your life!!! 

I hope that this is an appropriate answer Calik8?!  Let's Manifest the Moon and back again! :wub:

16 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

... I like to be freshly showered prior to arriving and if I go out for a few hours drinking and partying I'm not going to feel as clean.

Just like a daytime appointment, nothing says that you can’t spruce up between party time and play time.  Save water - shower with a friend. 😁

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Just like a daytime appointment, nothing says that you can’t spruce up between party time and play time.  Save water - shower with a friend. 😁

So what you are saying is you start drinking early in the morning ,BuT make sure you leave some scrub-a-dub time for that nooner......

7 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

So what you are saying is you start drinking early in the morning ,BuT make sure you leave some scrub-a-dub time for that nooner......

Don’t judge 😂😂

Calik8, great thread and I know there must be many gents that like to play from 1-3AM because while I’m sleeping my phone is blowing up. 

Edited by Laci French

54 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Naw, some days I don’t drink st all. And when I do, it’s only 1-2 drinks.  My heavy drinking days are behind me 😁

20 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Sometimes that's what causes the itch.

Lol to play.

16 hours ago, Vassago said:

I guess I should have asked whether you meant go out with the provider then play at the end with her, or just go out on my own and show up shit faced at her door. 

Go out on your own and then reach out.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Don’t judge 😂😂

Calik8, great thread and I know there must be many gents that like to play from 1-3AM because while I’m sleeping my phone is blowing up. 

Thank you love and it’s alwasys the nights I choose to sleep my phone blows up but when I’m upnits dead as a door nail hahaha!

On 3/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, Calik8 said:

What would be totally fun would be to have a night of drinking at a casual bar somewhere and have lots of you TOB ladies come and hang out.  No business, just come hang out and be relaxed and have a few drinks and then everyone goes home, alone. 

1 minute ago, Bravo1 said:

What would be totally fun would be to have a night of drinking at a casual bar somewhere and have lots of you TOB ladies come and hang out.  No business, just come hang out and be relaxed and have a few drinks and then everyone goes home, alone. 

And you folks say that I am wierd!

:rolleyes:

41 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

You don't think it would be fun to hang out with and chat with these ladies in a neutral setting where no one has been given a green reason to be there?  

44 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

46 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Bad Boy, I gotta agree, Bravo1's idea does strike me as a bit strange. Hanging with the ladies, and going home with blue balls isn't my ideal scenario...:confused:

I also suspect the ladies have other things they would rather do, than hang out with clients for free.

Just my opinion.

Edited by pfunk

3 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Bad Boy, I gotta agree, Bravo1's idea does strike me as a bit strange. Hanging with the ladies, and going home with blue balls isn't my ideal scenario...:confused:

I also suspect the ladies have other things they would rather do, than hang out with clients for free.

Just my opinion.

Yeah, see you guys are so set in your ways of looking at these ladies as only doing things to get paid.  I'm talking about a night of adult fun that doesn't include what they usually are required to do.  I guess I look at the women here as more than just something you can rent for a while, if that makes me weird I'm totally ok with that. 

7 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Yeah, see you guys are so set in your ways of looking at these ladies as only doing things to get paid.  I'm talking about a night of adult fun that doesn't include what they usually are required to do.  I guess I look at the women here as more than just something you can rent for a while, if that makes me weird I'm totally ok with that. 

Would you, and several colleagues, go hang out with clients, at no charge? Clients you may have very little in common with, other than the work? While you miss your kids, other family, and friends?

While I like my clients, I prefer to spend non-working time with family, and friends.

Again, that's just me...

Edited by pfunk

14 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Would you, and several colleagues, go hang out with clients, at no charge? Clients you may have very little in common with, other than the work? While you miss your kids, other family, and friends?

While I like my clients, I prefer to spend non-working time with family, and friends.

Again, that's just me...

I work in sales, as do these ladies, so I would absolutely hang out with clients in an environment that was separated from the subject I sell so people can see me as I normally am.  It's an opportunity to be yourself and let your guard down and just be yourself for the night.  This back and forth on this is incredibly enlightening to me, it really proves what I've thought all along.  This wouldn't be "work" so of course it would be "no charge".  Do you ever just go hang out with other adults and socialize?  Maybe that's the issue here, if you only interact with people you have paid to interact with you then I now understand your view on this.  I also like to interact with my clients away from business to show them that I enjoy their company even when they aren't using me to buy a house.   As a provider, I think it could be advantageous to meet prospective hobbyists in a neutral environment and make such an impression that the hobbyist was sprinting home to schedule a meeting.   Again, this is all very enlightening  and I appreciate the comments.  

Edited by Bravo1

On 3/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, Calik8 said:

I don't go out that much, but in any case I wouldn't like to play after doing it. I think that's fine with your regular partner, not for the hobby. Moreover, if you only have 1 hour to play, then you want to be ready, fresh, clean and fully awaken and with enough energy.

2 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

I work in sales, as do these ladies, so I would absolutely hang out with clients in an environment that was separated from the subject I sell so people can see me as I normally am.  It's an opportunity to be yourself and let your guard down and just be yourself for the night.  This back and forth on this is incredibly enlightening to me, it really proves what I've thought all along.  This wouldn't be "work" so of course it would be "no charge".  

Really! Hanging out with clients wouldn't be work? I think you're pulling my leg. It would be sales work, with the intent of driving business. If the ladies choose to do that, more power to them. I have been to meet and greet gatherings before. They were vehicles to drive business. (enjoyable for me, nonetheless) Maybe even enjoyable for the ladies, but still work.

Do you ever just go hang out with other adults and socialize?  Maybe that's the issue here, if you only interact with people you have paid to interact with you then I now understand your view on this.  I also like to interact with my clients away from business to show them that I enjoy their company even when they aren't using me to buy a house.  As a provider, I think it could be advantageous to meet prospective hobbyists in a neutral environment and make such an impression that the hobbyist was sprinting home to schedule a meeting.   Again, this is all very enlightening  and I appreciate the comments. 

I posted this earlier "While I like my clients, I prefer to spend non-working time with family, and friends."

So, of course I socialize. I choose to do the vast majority, with my friends and family. Not clients. What about you?