Milos Vesely

Kegel

15 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Milos Vesely said:

Experienced it for the first time last week with a sporting lady.  I got say, day-um.

Arnold Kegel

articles_dr_kegel_345x214.png

2 hours ago, Milos Vesely said:

Experienced it for the first time last week with a sporting lady.  I got say, day-um.

Writing a review??

I dated a RW lady about 20 years ago and enjoyed the kegel.  In that one regard, she was the one that got away....

i would love referrals for hobby ladies with the skill.  

50 minutes ago, Thawk2 said:

i would love referrals for hobby ladies with the skill.  

While a lady my exercise to strengthen & gain some control of the appropriate muscles, from what I recall it is the gentleman’s ‘skill’ which entices her to use them. 😙

While a lady my exercise to strengthen & gain some control of the appropriate muscles, from what I recall it is the gentleman’s ‘skill’ which entices her to use them. 😙

^^^^^^^ What Bit Banger said ^^^^^^^ A gentlemans technique is paramount for both The Firm Handshake and my Very Wet Happy Ending as well.

18 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Let me get this straight, if I hook a fish and play it with skill it makes women moist and tight? :eek:

I had a girlfriend who would actually squeeze me out when she orgasmed! It was also fun to do cunnilingus with fingers inside! 

38 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Let me get this straight, if I hook a fish and play it with skill it makes women moist and tight? :eek:

0xKFnp3.jpg?1

37 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

0xKFnp3.jpg?1

Don’t look now, but I think that’s Noink behind the wheel 😛

I have. A lady at a massage parlor.  The mamasan of all girls.  She was in her mid 50's I'd say.  I couldn't believe how tight it was. 

Snatch a man's soul 😈😈😈

On 3/22/2019 at 7:37 PM, fishndude57 said:

0xKFnp3.jpg?1

Lol. Nice.

I met a lady who is no longer active on the board that had a variety of talents...her muscle control was incredible and completely unexpected.  I'm sad that she's been gone for a couple of years.  Fortunately, I've met some others who float my boat in similar ways.

YES, a lady who used to be on this board and has moved on. It surprised me when she squeezed me out.