JezzikaRabbit

What's your fantasy?

56 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Laci French said:

Gr8owl comes to give the other viewpoint and I finally got a hug. 

The hug was going to be part of a package deal with the dinner you promised .... remember? 😎

18 hours ago, Laci French said:

I would have to be extremely descriptive and that might get me points for shilling...but since I’m in Oklahoma I’ll go for it!😂

Audrey, myself and a midget ballerina all naked in a kiddie pool full of green jello.  

Boink brings in a 50 lb large mouth bass for Megan to prepare.  Hunter brings beer and confetti.  

Sexy Fran, Average1, Sundance and Airamerica are the singing entertainment.

Amber720 is there quietly displaying her beautiful breasts  Raine has lost her towel and Acmb is making naked snow angels outside.  BBB is just being the Adonis he is and watching all of us fools.

Chrissy stops by for some brass knuckles and to give out free shampoo. Ilovewomen  decides he needs to be referee.  She makes him put on a wife beater and says she’s going to use him as a sybian.

2Big is upstairs looking down on all of us low life’s while banging 18 European chicks  

BadBoy wins the lottery and not a broke ass no mo...he’s slinging hundys to all the available now bitches. Knee deep in that shit!

Vassago is quoting whoever the fuck and it makes sense to all of us.  He’s our captain and we give him the hat.

Pinky stops by to enlighten us on everything.  I’m personally better for knowing you.  

Gr8owl comes to give the other viewpoint and I finally got a hug. He also brought Mustang87 and I haven’t stopped hugging him yet  🤗 

We all took up a collection for Turtle138 to get his naughty on.  He still tried to Groupon the ho

Kali was handing out reiki like it was skittles.

JDMurray pounced in wearing yoga pants and tossing chicken wings.

Calisurfgirl was oncall for her professional services and we all found out she’s just fun as fuck  

Emily Jordan was just there being her awesome self and riding her horse naked.

My Fish was there telling Boink he caught a bigger fish...just yesterday.

Then all the sudden the door opens and in walk Kaduk and Whisperer....

Kaduk knew the exact pics to post for this thread.  Whisperer was in full disguise but in my fantasy said these words “More rep points for all and Laci gets more pm storage.”  Then disappeared on a magical unicorn farting rainbows  

Mountainrider (my bubba) sets up his camera and captures all this frame by motherfucking frame. 

I love you guys so much❤️

What I would give to be a part of this. Or just to witness it. 

Time travel. Then I could never age going back in time. Re-live the best moments of my life. 

On 3/20/2019 at 11:09 PM, Emily Jordan said:

Pretty sure I was a witness to this a couple weeks ago... dreams do come true 😂😂❤️

Well, we need to do this again!

On 3/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, Laci French said:

Pinky stops by to enlighten us on everything.  I’m personally better for knowing you.  

you were there to listen to me when i was down in the dumps, i am forever grateful. i think about your smile, and it warms my soul. i dedicate this song for you.

On 3/20/2019 at 11:49 PM, K2dnvrfun said:

You just got there, don't get kicked out of OKC so soon. Have you even been there long enough to get your spurs and whips?

We wouldn't think of kicking Laci out of OKC, but I am sure there are a lot of guys here that would like to get her in a pair handcuffs...😏😎

WELCOME TO OKC LACI

Let me know If the whips and spurs don't work, I'll tell you where you can get a good deal on a lariat and  cattle prod..😂😂

4 hours ago, goodguy69 said:

We wouldn't think of kicking Laci out of OKC, but I am sure there are a lot of guys here that would like to get her in a pair handcuffs...😏😎

WELCOME TO OKC LACI

Let me know If the whips and spurs don't work, I'll tell you where you can get a good deal on a lariat and  cattle prod..😂😂

With a lariat and cattle prod, your balls will never be the same.

And don’t forget the branding iron 😂😂

As probably one of the few people here who actually has gotten a cattle prod in the ass (pants on - as a joke from truck-drivin' bull hauler), let me tell you, it's not an erotic toy, do not play with cattle prods!  Bear in mind the sole purpose of a cattle prod is to hurt a thousand-pound animal enough to make it jump.

TENS machines on the other hand......

Tens are fun.  So is a violet wand.

Wished I would have won the big lotto. Would have bought a large yacht and taken many of the ladies on this board for a world cruise.:P

4 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Wished I would have won the big lotto. Would have bought a large yacht and taken many of the ladies on this board for a world cruise.:P

After spending some time on Twitter I would do some traveling and meet some of the ladies I've come across there

Were both dressed in a specific cosplay using only quotes from the characters as the drinks flow, then its a raw effort to remove our costumes after that. 

Well, here goes . . .

To set this up I flew home for a very close friends, Son's funeral, 26 years old.

While supporting the grieving family I am seeing my Daughters friends, who many I have not seen in years.  Two in particular are so sexy now, and I must say tht I fantasized many times about having a FFM with them.  Felt bad, but it felt soo good.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:49 PM, BadBoy said:

To wake up in my 23-year-old body, the day after college graduation, with my entire life in front of me, but with one big difference - I know everything on that day that I know now.  That's my fantasy.

After a couple minutes to think about it, let me add:

And the year is 2019 and my ATATF just broke up with her boyfriend.  Now we are the same age - damn, now that is a fantasy!

That had me in stitches!   OMG... 

Aubrey in a white dress shirt of mine is an image that is permanently burned into my brain.

Being asked to finish because they want me to, not just because the provider has other people they want to see or because time is getting short is a fantasy I've yet to experience and it would ruin it to ask for it.

On 3/20/2019 at 8:39 PM, Laci French said:

I would have to be extremely descriptive and that might get me points for shilling...but since I’m in Oklahoma I’ll go for it!😂

Audrey, myself and a midget ballerina all naked in a kiddie pool full of green jello.  

Boink brings in a 50 lb large mouth bass for Megan to prepare.  Hunter brings beer and confetti.  

Sexy Fran, Average1, Sundance and Airamerica are the singing entertainment.

Amber720 is there quietly displaying her beautiful breasts  Raine has lost her towel and Acmb is making naked snow angels outside.  BBB is just being the Adonis he is and watching all of us fools.

Chrissy stops by for some brass knuckles and to give out free shampoo. Ilovewomen  decides he needs to be referee.  She makes him put on a wife beater and says she’s going to use him as a sybian.

2Big is upstairs looking down on all of us low life’s while banging 18 European chicks  

BadBoy wins the lottery and not a broke ass no mo...he’s slinging hundys to all the available now bitches. Knee deep in that shit!

Vassago is quoting whoever the fuck and it makes sense to all of us.  He’s our captain and we give him the hat.

Gr8owl comes to give the other viewpoint and I finally got a hug. He also brought Mustang87 and I haven’t stopped hugging him yet  🤗 

We all took up a collection for Turtle138 to get his naughty on.  He still tried to Groupon the ho

Kali was handing out reiki like it was skittles.

JDMurray pounced in wearing yoga pants and tossing chicken wings.

Calisurfgirl was oncall for her professional services and we all found out she’s just fun as fuck  

Emily Jordan was just there being her awesome self and riding her horse naked.

My Fish was there telling Boink he caught a bigger fish...just yesterday.

Then all the sudden the door opens and in walk Kaduk and Whisperer....

Kaduk knew the exact pics to post for this thread.  Whisperer was in full disguise but in my fantasy said these words “More rep points for all and Laci gets more pm storage.”  Then disappeared on a magical unicorn farting rainbows  

Mountainrider (my bubba) sets up his camera and captures all this frame by motherfucking frame. 

I love you guys so much❤️

I'm exhausted just reading this ..... Ready for a nap !  :lol::P

On 3/20/2019 at 9:02 AM, JezzikaRabbit said:

I'm curious what's your fantasy?

Agree with several of way too much , and take too long. My most basic is to be greeted by a horny lady wearing nothing but a towel or robe and to be slowly seduced with lots of erotic talk!  

53 minutes ago, Imyrhklbry said:

Agree with several of way too much , and take too long. My most basic is to be greeted by a horny lady wearing nothing but a towel or robe and to be slowly seduced with lots of erotic talk!  

I’ve had that one fulfilled.  The towel was wrapped around her hair as she answered the door 😜

Edited by Bit Banger

He died?

Was watching "Dracula Dead and Loving It" and there's a scene early on where Drac's handmaidens come into Renfield's room to seduce him.

19 hours ago, UTF4ME said:

He died?

No😂😂 2Big will live forever 

I know this is a bit of an old topic, but here it goes anyways. Before I share, I have to preface this by saying that I recently discovered that I MIGHT be bisexual. What I mean by that is that I've recently discovered that I enjoy sucking on a dildo while stroking myself off. Actually, it's crazy how much it turns me on. It's to the point where I fantasize about sucking on the real deal. The PROBLEM is that as soon as I begin to think about how a man is attached to that cock, I start to get turned off. It's weird, I am attracted to cock, but not attracted to men at all. I want to suck a real cock instead of a dildo, but I think the only way that I would be able to go through with it is if there were a sexy lady there with me to help guide me through it and share it with me as we lick and suck together.

So ... I have a lot but:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator  

14 hours ago, Mmf said:

I know this is a bit of an old topic, but here it goes anyways. Before I share, I have to preface this by saying that I recently discovered that I MIGHT be bisexual. What I mean by that is that I've recently discovered that I enjoy sucking on a dildo while stroking myself off. Actually, it's crazy how much it turns me on. It's to the point where I fantasize about sucking on the real deal. The PROBLEM is that as soon as I begin to think about how a man is attached to that cock, I start to get turned off. It's weird, I am attracted to cock, but not attracted to men at all. I want to suck a real cock instead of a dildo, but I think the only way that I would be able to go through with it is if there were a sexy lady there with me to help guide me through it and share it with me as we lick and suck together.

Just a thought but have you thought about finding a sexy trany to experiment with.... Then you could possibly get both.... If you find one convincing enough you can have your cock attached to hot "lady".....

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Just a thought but have you thought about finding a sexy trany to experiment with.... Then you could possibly get both.... If you find one convincing enough you can have your cock attached to hot "lady".....

16 hours ago, Mmf said:

A great suggestion.  To which i will add: search the listings for TS provider.  Also search the reviews for same.  Check personal websites if they have.  In your case make sure pre-surgery and functional - at least from what it sounds like you are interested in.  Possibly reach out through pm to some guys who have written the reviews for details/suggestions.  Good luck and hope you have a blast - or get it out of your system if not lol.