JezzikaRabbit

What's your fantasy?

56 posts in this topic

I'm sure there's a character limit on typing here so don't get me started. 

To wake up in my 23-year-old body, the day after college graduation, with my entire life in front of me, but with one big difference - I know everything on that day that I know now.  That's my fantasy.

After a couple minutes to think about it, let me add:

And the year is 2019 and my ATATF just broke up with her boyfriend.  Now we are the same age - damn, now that is a fantasy!

Edited by BadBoy

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I would have to be extremely descriptive and that might get me points for shilling...but since I’m in Oklahoma I’ll go for it!😂

Audrey, myself and a midget ballerina all naked in a kiddie pool full of green jello.  

Boink brings in a 50 lb large mouth bass for Megan to prepare.  Hunter brings beer and confetti.  

Sexy Fran, Average1, Sundance and Airamerica are the singing entertainment.

Amber720 is there quietly displaying her beautiful breasts  Raine has lost her towel and Acmb is making naked snow angels outside.  BBB is just being the Adonis he is and watching all of us fools.

Chrissy stops by for some brass knuckles and to give out free shampoo. Ilovewomen  decides he needs to be referee.  She makes him put on a wife beater and says she’s going to use him as a sybian.

2Big is upstairs looking down on all of us low life’s while banging 18 European chicks  

BadBoy wins the lottery and not a broke ass no mo...he’s slinging hundys to all the available now bitches. Knee deep in that shit!

Vassago is quoting whoever the fuck and it makes sense to all of us.  He’s our captain and we give him the hat.

Pinky stops by to enlighten us on everything.  I’m personally better for knowing you.  

Gr8owl comes to give the other viewpoint and I finally got a hug. He also brought Mustang87 and I haven’t stopped hugging him yet  🤗 

We all took up a collection for Turtle138 to get his naughty on.  He still tried to Groupon the ho

Kali was handing out reiki like it was skittles.

JDMurray pounced in wearing yoga pants and tossing chicken wings.

Calisurfgirl was oncall for her professional services and we all found out she’s just fun as fuck  

Emily Jordan was just there being her awesome self and riding her horse naked.

My Fish was there telling Boink he caught a bigger fish...just yesterday.

Then all the sudden the door opens and in walk Kaduk and Whisperer....

Kaduk knew the exact pics to post for this thread.  Whisperer was in full disguise but in my fantasy said these words “More rep points for all and Laci gets more pm storage.”  Then disappeared on a magical unicorn farting rainbows  

Mountainrider (my bubba) sets up his camera and captures all this frame by motherfucking frame. 

I love you guys so much❤️

Legendary post

24 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Legendary post

I feel left out.   guess I have not made a good impression to be included. I am going to call Cali Surfer as we both might feel alone.  Hope she is doing  better!!

That the very good looking mature lady renting from me  decides she is going back to men and I just happen to be at the door to collect the rent...….maybe!

I guess my fantasy would be at least a passable singer see above

8 minutes ago, coolhand luke said:

How could I have missed you?  I am older now and possibly had a 47’er moment.  I buried you under the green jello in the vanilla  pudding. I see you haven’t lost your straw or gloves.  Keep enjoying the show from down below.  While down there can you ask my K2 to restart the big bird mix tape and keep doing what he’s doing. 

23 minutes ago, Laci French said:

How could I have missed you?  I am older now and possibly had a 47’er moment.  I buried you under the green jello in the vanilla  pudding. I see you haven’t lost your straw or gloves.  Keep enjoying the show from down below.  While down there can you ask my K2 to restart the big bird mix tape and keep doing what he’s doing. 

Here's what I'm doing....side A of my Mixed tape for Laci

1. Abc-def-hij (see I'm not drunk)

2. A really good feeling (let's do it again)

3. The Noodle Song (stays al dente all night)

4. I just adore 4 (thank you little blue pill)

5. How do I know I'm here? (By the look on your face)

Side B to come. Duets with snuffleupagus.....

5 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Here's what I'm doing....side A of my Mixed tape for Laci

1. Abc-def-hij (see I'm not drunk)

Can you repeat that backwards

4 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Can you repeat that backwards

Hik....no....hji.....no...jhi....

Fuck no I cant. Must be drunk. Need to watch more LivePD and figure out how those guys do it.

Love Livepd. They will be filming in Ok so everyone look for me😂😂

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Live PD will jump in the ratings 

And thanks for the collection l will need it for sure plus the bogo coupon.

:wub:

39 minutes ago, Laci French said:

You just got there, don't get kicked out of OKC so soon. Have you even been there long enough to get your spurs and whips?

Do your points even count in OKC ?

Edited by ilovewomen

12 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

You just got there, don't get kicked out of OKC so soon. Have you even been there long enough to get your spurs and whips?

Ride me yippie ky yay

Edited by ilovewomen

5 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Do your points even count in OKC ?

I don’t think points count in Ok. 

Edited by Laci French

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Audrey, myself and a midget ballerina all naked in a kiddie pool full of green jello.  

Pretty sure I was a witness to this a couple weeks ago... dreams do come true 😂😂❤️

Edited by Emily Jordan

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I don’t think points count in Ok. 

Points don't cross state lines without a permit

10 hours ago, Laci French said:

I would have to be extremely descriptive and that might get me points for shilling...but since I’m in Oklahoma I’ll go for it!😂

Boink brings in a 50 lb large mouth bass for Megan to prepare.  Hunter brings beer and confetti.  

Sexy Fran, Average1, Sundance and Airamerica are the singing entertainment.

Amber720 is there quietly displaying her beautiful breasts  Raine has lost her towel and Acmb is making naked snow angels outside.  BBB is just being the Adonis he is and watching all of us fools.

Chrissy stops by for some brass knuckles and to give out free shampoo. Ilovewomen  decides he needs to be referee.  She makes him put on a wife beater and says she’s going to use him as a sybian.

2Big is upstairs looking down on all of us low life’s while banging 18 European chicks  

BadBoy wins the lottery and not a broke ass no mo...he’s slinging hundys to all the available now bitches. Knee deep in that shit!

Vassago is quoting whoever the fuck and it makes sense to all of us.  He’s our captain and we give him the hat.

Pinky stops by to enlighten us on everything.  I’m personally better for knowing you.  

Gr8owl comes to give the other viewpoint and I finally got a hug. He also brought Mustang87 and I haven’t stopped hugging him yet  🤗 

We all took up a collection for Turtle138 to get his naughty on.  He still tried to Groupon the ho

Kali was handing out reiki like it was skittles.

JDMurray pounced in wearing yoga pants and tossing chicken wings.

Calisurfgirl was oncall for her professional services and we all found out she’s just fun as fuck  

Emily Jordan was just there being her awesome self and riding her horse naked.

My Fish was there telling Boink he caught a bigger fish...just yesterday.

Then all the sudden the door opens and in walk Kaduk and Whisperer....

Kaduk knew the exact pics to post for this thread.  Whisperer was in full disguise but in my fantasy said these words “More rep points for all and Laci gets more pm storage.”  Then disappeared on a magical unicorn farting rainbows  

Mountainrider (my bubba) sets up his camera and captures all this frame by motherfucking frame. 

Absolutely love this 

8 hours ago, Emily Jordan said:

Pretty sure I was a witness to this a couple weeks ago... dreams do come true 😂😂❤️

Where my midget! Love redivy lol

There wasn't enough snow for making angels. I better think up a plan B. 

On 3/20/2019 at 9:02 AM, JezzikaRabbit said:

I'm curious what's your fantasy?

Waking up in a clean strange environment expirencing a CIM event with an unknown attractive woman.

Not to be corny, but since finding this hobby years ago I have pretty much checked off all of my fantasies.  Now I'm working on going back around and checking them all off again.  :D