Chrissy

Run in With A Coniving Drama Queen!

23 posts in this topic

What do you ladies and gents do when you encounter a True Internet Bully, Tramp, Heffa( what ever name Really Fits)??? 

I have tried to ignore, But it is getting too much. Now the BS is spreading  about our Lovely and Loyal p411...It is a Local so I know we will cross paths eventually in the civie world..  I just may go all Irish on this person. 

Freedom of speech Is allowed on this particular board we have a spat on so Only comments are allowed. 

No its not TOB lol

Normal advice is to Just move on... I can't! This Lie and accusation is a horrid and unsafe one. Not to mention the insults being thrown.

What would You do? 

Offer to meet her in the alley behind My Brother’s Bar at midnight - rubber hoses at 50 paces.

😁😘🤗🤪

21 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Offer to meet her in the alley behind My Brother’s Bar at midnight - rubber hoses at 50 paces.

😁😘🤗🤪

You might wanna check out the Thread LOL I offered her a drink 😂😂 

19 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

You might wanna check out the Thread LOL I offered her a drink 😂😂 

Unfortunately I don't know where to find the Thread you referred to in the OP.

However, I do believe that you found the proper response. 🤗👍🤗

Oh man. If you're trying to turn the guys on Chrissy, this is the post to do it. Lol. I see popcorn gifs in the near future...  The men here love a good girl fight. 😂🤦‍♀️

16 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oh man. If you're trying to turn the guys on Chrissy, this is the post to do it. Lol. I see popcorn gifs in the near future...  The men here love a good girl fight. 😂🤦‍♀️

Too bad she Is not my favorite person Or I would offer a Naked Jello Match, I would even let her pick the flavor!  😘😂😂

Is this thread on the ECCIE or twitter?  Give me something to do here in Oklahoma 😂

11 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Is this thread on the ECCIE or twitter?  Give me something to do here in Oklahoma 😂

TNA

This provider has been banned from here, p411 and ECCIE. My guess only a matter of time from TNA. 

My advice is to contact Gina and have her so eloquently shut that shit down with her. 

14 minutes ago, Laci French said:

This provider has been banned from here, p411 and ECCIE. My guess only a matter of time from TNA. 

My advice is to contact Gina and have her so eloquently shut that shit down with her. 

I am. Its just a Real crappy thing to do to GINA. Sending info Now :)

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

😁😘🤗🤪

And after you’re done, go in to My Brother’s Bar for a good burger, beer and some classical music

1 minute ago, ilovewomen said:

And after you’re done, go in to My Brother’s Bar for a good burger, beer and some classical music

As long as he has ice and Nail clippers. I may have a broken Nail, and may Wanna Jam to AC/DC after 😂😂😂

Chrissy:

I don't know what the bully is saying and I really don't care. Those words are a reflection of her and not you. It shows the type of person she is and I don't want to associate with people like that. No matter what she looks like, it sounds like she is an ugly person... by your own choosing.

I can't imagine anything she would say that would change my opinion or respect I have for you. It would not change my desire to see you or to get to know you better. In fact, the way you handle this, with class and maturity, would make me want to be in your company all the more.

I wish I had better advice for you other than be yourself and raise above it, but I don't... sorry this is happening to you.

Don't let her get under your skin.

7 minutes ago, scarecrow said:

Chrissy:

I don't know what the bully is saying and I really don't care. Those words are a reflection of her and not you. It shows the type of person she is and I don't want to associate with people like that. No matter what she looks like, it sounds like she is an ugly person... by your own choosing.

I can't imagine anything she would say that would change my opinion or respect I have for you. It would not change my desire to see you or to get to know you better. In fact, the way you handle this, with class and maturity, would make me want to be in your company all the more.

I wish I had better advice for you other than be yourself and raise above it, but I don't... sorry this is happening to you.

Great advice and I would like to add don’t try and kick her ass because she seems the type to have a shank😱😂😂

1 hour ago, scarecrow said:

Chrissy:

😘 Awww TY.. You just earned some free shampoo as a lagniappe 😃

32 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Great advice and I would like to add don’t try and kick her ass because she seems the type to have a shank😱😂😂

Ahhh But Laci my Momma bear💚. I am Irish. We Invented the Shank 😂😂😂😂😂 

4 hours ago, Chrissy said:

What do you ladies and gents do when you encounter a True Internet Bully, Tramp, Heffa( what ever name Really Fits)??? 

I have tried to ignore, But it is getting too much. Now the BS is spreading  about our Lovely and Loyal p411...It is a Local so I know we will cross paths eventually in the civie world..  I just may go all Irish on this person. 

Freedom of speech Is allowed on this particular board we have a spat on so Only comments are allowed. 

No its not TOB lol

Normal advice is to Just move on... I can't! This Lie and accusation is a horrid and unsafe one. Not to mention the insults being thrown.

What would You do? 

I deal with this all of the time. If the person is lying on you, I am going to whisper that you KEEP IT CHRISSY and just move on. Whether you meet her in THE TUNNEL/ALLEY or BACKYARD, its not going to change or kill the lie thats being told. But if you just walk away and let this one die on its on, you will not only show that you have the discipline and the class to rise above the situation/drama/person. Looks @ you and says I don't call you Ms Keeping it Chrissy for nothing......... Now don't think my idea of Keeping it Chrissy is a woman that exhibits class at all times. But if drama is brought directly to you, I expect you to also Keep it Chrissy in all situations. Good luck to you and I hope it all works out for you............

33 minutes ago, Savoir Faire said:

I deal with this all of the time. If the person is lying on you, I am going to whisper that you KEEP IT CHRISSY and just move on. Whether you meet her in THE TUNNEL/ALLEY or BACKYARD, its not going to change or kill the lie thats being told. But if you just walk away and let this one die on its on, you will not only show that you have the discipline and the class to rise above the situation/drama/person. Looks @ you and says I don't call you Ms Keeping it Chrissy for nothing......... Now don't think my idea of Keeping it Chrissy is a woman that exhibits class at all times. But if drama is brought directly to you, I expect you to also Keep it Chrissy in all situations. Good luck to you and I hope it all works out for you............

And You earned some free shampoo as a lagniappe😘 I LOVE this Community 

Crissy,

I did see the post in Alerts some time ago, and thought it was pure BS. The fact that Gina has not chosen to respond proves the point.

Again with the other two gentlemen I suggest you truley take the High Road on this and know you are a respected member of our community. There several who will  watch your back. Keep it Chrissy and have a drink on me.

26 minutes ago, wglide2003 said:

Crissy,

I did see the post in Alerts some time ago, and thought it was pure BS. The fact that Gina has not chosen to respond proves the point.

Again with the other two gentlemen I suggest you truley take the High Road on this and know you are a respected member of our community. There several who will  watch your back. Keep it Chrissy and have a drink on me.

😘😘 And YOU earned some free shampoo as a lagniappe .... I am like The Oprah of Hookers today 😂😂

Where in the hell is my free shampoo?  I gave you solid advice and warned of possible shanking...me thinks that’s at least an hour🙌🏻

Yeah, do I get free shampoo too? Lol. I'm not missing out on this!

13 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Yeah, do I get free shampootoo? Lol. I'm not missing out on this!

You do!  We all get free shampoo🙌🏻🙏🎉