RedIvy38

Sooo Slowwww

174 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Back on topic! I love this advice. It’s important to stay positive regardless. It may sound cheesy and it’s not what you want to hear but you need to make the best of every situation. 

Try to come up with a small business idea or another stream of income. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! 

Consider ways to grow the money you already have. Consult a financial advisor and learn how to make your money work for you instead of the other way around. 

Also, you can pick a side job with flexible hours or go back to school and get licensed for a trade. Maybe something you can do if you begin to experience “burn out”. 

I love being in school. This is a super isolating business and I’d never meet any friends if I wasn’t in school. 

:D

52208496-growing-money-in-flowerpots-on-

2 minutes ago, boink36 said:

:D

52208496-growing-money-in-flowerpots-on-

That looks like a great idea!! How about you give me those hundreds, and I'll try to make them grow. 🤑

I'll keep you posted on my results. 😁

This is always a slow time in my business.  I think they spent it on Christmas,  increased winter heating bills, spring break, taxes, etc. When it is super busy, I tell people they will get a better price or deal if they contact me now.  Expenses need to be covered. I am not saying you drop your prices but add incentives. In Wichita, KS a girl has a punch card. See her for 6 full 1hr sessions, you get a hour on the house. A couple guys have said she has kept her promise. There are some who add a little extra time to the hour. A girl in Iowa has a set price for a home cooked dinner date. Travel outside your area. Guys are always looking for someone different. Contact good clients and offer an outcall for the price of an incall. Marketing is what draws clients.  This is a business. Some expenses are fixed and need to be paid. Or you can literally work 16hr days for most of the year and save. Then take it easy during this slow time with only minimum expenses to pay. 

2 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

This is always a slow time in my business.  I think they spent it on Christmas,  increased winter heating bills, spring break, taxes, etc. When it is super busy, I tell people they will get a better price or deal if they contact me now.  Expenses need to be covered. I am not saying you drop your prices but add incentives. In Wichita, KS a girl has a punch card. See her for 6 full 1hr sessions, you get a hour on the house. A couple guys have said she has kept her promise. There are some who add a little extra time to the hour. A girl in Iowa has a set price for a home cooked dinner date. Travel outside your area. Guys are always looking for someone different. Contact good clients and offer an outcall for the price of an incall. Marketing is what draws clients.  This is a business. Some expenses are fixed and need to be paid. Or you can literally work 16hr days for most of the year and save. Then take it easy during this slow time with only minimum expenses to pay. 

A lot of decent ideas here, but the last is novel. Consider it seasonal work (in some way it is) and plan your vacation(s) for the slack time, like a teacher’s summer holiday.

On 3/19/2019 at 9:55 AM, RedIvy38 said:

anyone have an idea on why were soooo slow?

Cost of living in Colorado has gotten out of control.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/11/01/news/economy/colorado-housing-prices/index.html

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/10/denver-cost-of-living-low-income/

"Denver is in the camp of metro areas attracting higher-earning and usually younger households, while seeing lower-income older households move away." (second article.

I think most men who do this are in that "older household" generation. Couple that with the fact that there has been a seemingly massive influx of new  providers flooding the state, you've got yourself a fuck recession.

It's no slight against any of you ladies, just that folks in the state are probably more cognizant of their Benjamins these days.

Why so slow... Damn tax cuts from Trump got me proper fucked. First time ever I owe $4k. I mean WTF.

7 hours ago, Vassago said:

Cost of living in Colorado has gotten out of control.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/11/01/news/economy/colorado-housing-prices/index.html

https://www.denverpost.com/2018/04/10/denver-cost-of-living-low-income/

"Denver is in the camp of metro areas attracting higher-earning and usually younger households, while seeing lower-income older households move away." (second article.

I think most men who do this are in that "older household" generation. Couple that with the fact that there has been a seemingly massive influx of new  providers flooding the state, you've got yourself a fuck recession.

It's no slight against any of you ladies, just that folks in the state are probably more cognizant of their Benjamins these days.

Sucks I can't read the article due to the Denver Post thinking I have seen my limit of "free" articles. I used to subscribe to them. Just felt like the newspaper was too one-sided (my own opinion). So, I canceled my subscription and now i sometimes end up with a newspaper on my doorstep that possibly belongs to someone else?

8 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sucks I can't read the article due to the Denver Post thinking I have seen my limit of "free" articles.

Copy the URL from the DP article you want to read. Then go to Outline.com and ENTER ARTICLE URL from the DP article. Voilá.

What exactly is the definition of Sooo Slowwww?

12 minutes ago, Rick_A said:

Copy the URL from the DP article you want to read. Then go to Outline.com and ENTER ARTICLE URL from the DP article. Voilá.

What exactly is the definition of Sooo Slowwww?

Thank you so much, Rick!! i   will need to remember this tool and use it again when needed. :wub:

7 hours ago, Picturerisque said:

Why so slow... Damn tax cuts from Trump got me proper fucked. First time ever I owe $4k. I mean WTF.

I paid in less and got more back. I feel like I should buy Trump a blowjob. 

58 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I should buy Trump a blowjob. 

I'm in provided this lady is the one we are paying. :P

Image result for women with fang teeth

18 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

I'm in provided this lady is the one we are paying. :P

Image result for women with fang teeth

I absolutely adore a woman who bites. :D

On 3/19/2019 at 0:35 PM, jonnyboy2112 said:

Tax season 

Tax season is brutal! I'm beat up!

5 hours ago, boink36 said:

I paid in more and owed more.

Does that mean Trump owes me a blowjob?

My taxes this year were a damn disaster!

6 hours ago, boink36 said:

Get a Trumpy Bear! 😀

13 hours ago, Rick_A said:

Thank you. Worked like a charm 😁

If you didn’t adjust your withholdings last year in January, you very well may have been upside down at tax time. 

Just sayin.

You can't claim more than you really have and then get mad because you don't get a refund

On 3/19/2019 at 9:55 AM, RedIvy38 said:

anyone have an idea on why were soooo slow?

Of course, answering a text message within an hour time frame might also help. It lends credence to me just sticking to Thais, Texans, long time acquaintances, and once upon a time Hungarians.

The above reply was supposed to be a generic reply, not to the original poster. I'm having issues posting today. Almost certainly human error.

Payed in more/less,  got back more/less...... blaa, blaa, blaa.

What is the tax owed divided by the income earned? 

I earned $7000 more this year over last year.  I paid in $235 LESS this year.  My percent of tax paid was 14.72% last year and 12.95% this year.  

12 minutes ago, BillyTheKid said:

Hope everyone’s morning picked up! :D

A lot of the ladies I am talking to are seeing an increase in visits again from the last 2 or 3 months. It's always encouraging to see the hobby going back into it's normal groove. Great for the guys. Great for the ladies. Less stress and anxiety, and lots of fun, good loving, good convos, and lots of passion.  Great exchange of energy. Whatever floats your boat. I hope youre doing well sweetheart. Thanks for sending out great vibes to everyone. 💙💙💙

Noticed this is only thir post of the day in CO forum, so I conclude that our community members are busy doing SOMETHING. Hmm...what do we all have in common? Just sayin'.

15 minutes ago, johnnydog said:

Noticed this is only thir post of the day in CO forum, so I conclude that our community members are busy doing SOMETHING. Hmm...what do we all have in common? Just sayin'.

"This guy get is."

Edited by Mustang87

For me, it's slow because some guys don't want to go thru screening anymore. They just want me to talk dirty and answer personal questions, send them my address, and go about it. 

Like, you want to know all about me, but all I know about you is your throwaway number your calling or texting me from. 

Thats not how I go about it. If that means I'm slow, so be it. 

Edited by Kira Swan
I forgot a point

18 hours ago, BillyTheKid said:

Hope everyone’s morning picked up! :D

Thai for lunch, Russian for dinner. I can’t complain.

Ivy... I’d like to give you some words of encouragement if I may: honestly I wouldn’t worry about it being slow.. you’re a damn good provider and for someone who is rather new at this you’re doing a great job.... just my .02 cents.....:)

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:42 PM, Strange_Ice said:

OK I wasn't going to say anything but Im trying to figure out your math here.... Even at 4, my math says 400 per hour X 4 visits only comes up to 1600 (400x4=1600).... So where does 10k come from?

1600x12='s 19,200.  He did say annually.  

On 3/24/2019 at 6:18 AM, Bit Banger said:

Thank you. Worked like a charm 😁

On 3/23/2019 at 4:28 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sucks I can't read the article due to the Denver Post thinking I have seen my limit of "free" articles. 

I just discovered another way to bypass the paywall; it might actually work better as it doesn't seem to change the original format or exclude photos. And Outline.com doesn't always work with some content like "The Gazette" in COS.

Open a private/incognito browser and paste the URL of the article you’re trying to read. In Chrome,  that means selecting “New Incognito Window” from the drop down menu. Once again, Voilá.