RedIvy38

Sooo Slowwww

174 posts in this topic

On 3/19/2019 at 9:55 AM, RedIvy38 said:

anyone have an idea on why were soooo slow?

7 hours ago, RedIvy38 said:

This topic as become something I never ever wanted. Please let's get away from the politics and lets just all come to common ground again. 

Rate threads always cause the natives to get restless. 😅

3 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Where are you staying, The Brown Palace? 🤣

You do not stay in hotels often.

Lone Tree:

H place 139.00, M 162.00 plus we have to book a day extra because of the in at 3:00 out at 11:00. These are spring rates, summer places will be 250.00 to 300.00 a night. You do the math.... 

Plus ad a 400.00$ plane ticket into the budget.

This thread was so entertaining I'm going post a rate thread on the general forum! :D

19 minutes ago, boink36 said:

This thread was so entertaining I'm going post a rate thread on the general forum! :D

:rolleyes: oh god..... 

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If this was the original intent of the thread; then it should of never seen the light of day as ladies aren't allowed to promote their brand in a primary focus pertaining to themselves.

Is this a Freudian slip?

Well its been fun watching the banter. Yup rate thread should be next.

And just for fun 3 Johns per day at 300 ea x30 = $27000 if that's not possible 3x200 =600×30=18000 or 1per day 300×30=$9000.

Now don't you guys wish you were a pretty lady.

"Why is it so sloow now?" is different than "why is it so sloow nowadays"?.  As mentioned...less clients...more girls...fewer ad sources would apply to "nowadays". As for why is it so slow NOW....although there are always seasonal reasons anytime it happens....at the core it is this...." Right now there are less guys who can afford to see providers". It kind of makes sense that can lead to a "rate thread"....even though we know that never ends well. It becomes sort of a "clients VS. providers" deal and that's not good for anyone. It's a touchy subject and people would do well to CHOOSE to try to look at it in a more positive light....guys wishing rates were lower so that they could see you ladies more often. More positive, and likely true. Slow times come and go. No matter if business is good or slow, it costs what it costs, and what it costs is whatever the specific lady decides. If the specific guy can't afford it....he doesn't. Simple as that. So ..Kumbaya...and all that shit.

18 minutes ago, Turtle138 said:

And just for fun 3 Johns per day at 300 ea x30 = $27000 if that's not possible 3x200 =600×30=18000 or 1per day 300×30=$9000.

I don't know anyone who works 30 days out of a month. Do you?

15 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

"Why is it so sloow now?" is different than "why is it so sloow nowadays"?.  As mentioned...less clients...more girls...fewer ad sources would apply to "nowadays". As for why is it so slow NOW....although there are always seasonal reasons anytime it happens....at the core it is this...." Right now there are less guys who can afford to see providers". It kind of makes sense that can lead to a "rate thread"....even though we know that never ends well. It becomes sort of a "clients VS. providers" deal and that's not good for anyone. It's a touchy subject and people would do well to CHOOSE to try to look at it in a more positive light....guys wishing rates were lower so that they could see you ladies more often. More positive, and likely true. Slow times come and go. No matter if business is good or slow, it costs what it costs, and what it costs is whatever the specific lady decides. If the specific guy can't afford it....he doesn't. Simple as that. So ..Kumbaya...and all that shit.

Wow finally someone has hit it on the nail.

More guys would play more often if they could afford it.

This is not a cheap hobby.

Not many people have 500 a month of disposable income to blow in 2 hours or less.

1 hour ago, Turtle138 said:

Well its been fun watching the banter. Yup rate thread should be next.s

$9000 (so you're suggesting we don't ever get a day off?) Add in Hair, nails, marketing, supplies,makeup, outfits, linens, beverages, office space rent, electricity, phone... you get the picture. I haven't done my books for the month, but my expenses are generally in the $2k-$3k range. We are not able to write off a good portion of our expenses either. And, we don't really get $300 for the hour. lol  By the time we screen, book, market, bathe, and primp, I can safely say that an hour meeting, is really 3-4hrs in preparation, and one hour of fun. Then.... there are days that we are prepared (which took time), and we don't have any meetings or get stood up. It takes a special person to do this, and a smart person to do it well. It may be easier to go in and do 8-9 hours, get your lunch, get your benefits, your vacation time, and your automatic check. Oh, and.......did I mention it takes approximately $8k a month to meet expenses and live comfortably in Denver now. That does not include living a high style life or fancy vacations. 

2 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

Nope! I hate shaving my legs and back.:(

1 hour ago, Audrey Astor said:

$9000 (so you're suggesting we don't ever get a day off?) Add in Hair, nails, marketing, supplies,makeup, outfits, linens, beverages, office space rent, electricity, phone... you get the picture. I haven't done my books for the month, but my expenses are generally in the $2k-$3k range. We are not able to write off a good portion of our expenses either. And, we don't really get $300 for the hour. lol  By the time we screen, book, market, bathe, and primp, I can safely say that an hour meeting, is really 3-4hrs in preparation, and one hour of fun. Then.... there are days that we are prepared (which took time), and we don't have any meetings or get stood up. It takes a special person to do this, and a smart person to do it well. It may be easier to go in and do 8-9 hours, get your lunch, get your benefits, your vacation time, and your automatic check. Oh, and.......did I mention it takes approximately $8k a month to meet expenses and live comfortably in Denver now. That does not include living a high style life or fancy vacations. 

Audrey your way smarter than that!

Traveling girls that book 3 one hour visits in 10 days will steal $9000.00 from the local economy multiply that by 10 visitors and that's 90k of revenue taken from the locale ladies.

How's that for a trade war.

In know way did l ever say that any of the ladies were not worth what they are requesting. 

I was only commenting on supply and demand.

13 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If this was the original intent of the thread; then it should of never seen the light of day as ladies aren't allowed to promote their brand in a primary focus pertaining to themselves.

This was NOT my intent.

19 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The truth is when it's slow, for whatever reason, its just slow. It has nothing to do with rates. I know some guys always go to the drop your rates argument, but the girls that are charging on the lower end of the spectrum are just as slow, or even slower, as the girls on the higher end of the spectrum. I've seen guys pass over one of his girls he low balls with a sad finance story, and then try to use her as a reference to go see another girl twice her rate. It's not a rate issue. Building up a good regular clientele when its busy helps tremendously during the slow time. It will pick up again. Glad to see you posting on the forums! I hope you stick around. 

Another problem with rates and numbers arises because we then "think too much". Many ladies advertise "low volume", but that may be just as subjective as  "GFE" or" PSE".  You figure a lady needs some days off, has days nobody books, and has some days each month where she can't work. So she works maybe 20 days per month. Now, she has to earn at least 400 each of those days, just to cover her 8000 per month in expenses. Really, she needs to see at least 4 guys each working day or it's probably not worth it and she will leave the business. Numbers...they are like prisoners of war...torture them enough and they will tell you anything...even things you may not want to hear.

18 hours ago, Kaduk said:

5 hours ago, RedIvy38 said:

This was NOT my intent.

The thread was & is considered a general in scope topic for all to comment to.

A natural progression of posts are allowed to drift and expand into a broader topic range including other variables that were not touched upon in the original post. 

Now using a forum post as an instrument to directly connect and/or will connect with a Lady isn't allowed, that is what the PM system is for.....

9 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Simple solution, walk the streets, no overhead. Problem solved.

Boo on you.  That is so disrespectful.  I'm sure all of you gents would love to come down for a car date.

Edited by Raine-7379
Typos

It's been a while since I was here.  I felt like I was being priced out some time ago and switched to the typical online hookups.  Maybe that's the problem, in general.  I'm sorry if it's wrong or offensive to say that.

9 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Boo on you.  That is so disrespectful.  I'm sure all of you gents would love to come down for a car date.

Why “disrespectful”? 😦

Do you look down on your less fortunate sisters?  How many were on the street because of the high advertising overhead pre-Internet?  How many worked the street because it’s short term & impromptu?  In some areas street trade is the norm. In one European country (Sorry, I can’t remember which.) they even have specific areas with private pull-outs designed for car dates.

Perhaps you should go hang out in a few strip bars where the dancers look down on hookers. 🤪

On the original topic. . .

I had. NCNS this week out east, I've had dozens of requests go unanswered when traveling. 

I'm actually more active or attempt to be more active in Denver, as the out of town travel has been harder to book.

On the politics side of this discussion, I choose to not comment.

On 3/19/2019 at 1:33 PM, Laci French said:

When it gets slow take the time to enjoy yourself and you will be better for it when it gets busy again. 

Go do you today and tomorrow you will be doing John, Joe, Jim and Jeff.😂😂

Back on topic! I love this advice. It’s important to stay positive regardless. It may sound cheesy and it’s not what you want to hear but you need to make the best of every situation. 

Try to come up with a small business idea or another stream of income. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! 

Consider ways to grow the money you already have. Consult a financial advisor and learn how to make your money work for you instead of the other way around. 

Also, you can pick a side job with flexible hours or go back to school and get licensed for a trade. Maybe something you can do if you begin to experience “burn out”. 

I love being in school. This is a super isolating business and I’d never meet any friends if I wasn’t in school. 

34 minutes ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Back on topic! I love this advice. It’s important to stay positive regardless. It may sound cheesy and it’s not what you want to hear but you need to make the best of every situation. 

Try to come up with a small business idea or another stream of income. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket! 

Consider ways to grow the money you already have. Consult a financial advisor and learn how to make your money work for you instead of the other way around. 

Also, you can pick a side job with flexible hours or go back to school and get licensed for a trade. Maybe something you can do if you begin to experience “burn out”. 

I love being in school. This is a super isolating business and I’d never meet any friends if I wasn’t in school. 

A million reps girl! 

On 3/20/2019 at 5:44 AM, RedIvy38 said:

Hmm this is how I feel about you. 

Specials? Discounts? Price dropping what ever u want to call it. Is degrading and disrespectful. 

I'm sorry but I'm gorgeous, clean and I put a lot of effort into my time with my participant's. I'm not some trashy, drug, money hungry provider.

I'm a HUMAN being, a female human and I have a diamond that controls... Well You....and him and her and it. I'm NOT a product, an item, or anything u can blow up. 

Blow up dolls cost about 100$ I'm sorry if u want cheap go buy your self a dolly boy!

Good reminder just because you choose the hobby doesn't mean you are not a REALLY person who deserves RESPECT! 

Well the last thing I would ever suggest is for any of our ladies to lower their pricesbut every other industry from Car Sales to real estate to clothing, jewelry, boats & RVs even an Uber ride, when things get slow they lower prices and/ or put them on sale.

Capitalism and supply and demand.

Go ahead get the flamethrowers :-) LOL

Once upon a time, I had a wonderful lady I saw regularly, who is now retired and moved. During slow times she would sometimes contact me suggest a discounted session.  I know from past threads many ladies would not approve of her solicitation contact, but I appreciated the hell out of it and usually agreed. I do not recall her ever running an advertised special or lowering rates in general. I sure do miss her....and not for the discounts...she was FUN!!!

It's so slowww because we cannot keep up with the expensive rent, public and private transportation, food and restaurants ... etc on top of the trendy 300and up per hr. A lot of guys struggle to make ends meet so when it comes to fun i reduced the number of sessions i have. I am always open to ladies that offer 250 per hr or offering specials. And if i like a provider that is at 300+ i tend to be patient until i can make it happen. 

I just cant keep up 

22 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

It's so slowww because we cannot keep up with the expensive rent, public and private transportation, food and restaurants ... etc on top of the trendy 300and up per hr. A lot of guys struggle to make ends meet so when it comes to fun i reduced the number of sessions i have. I am always open to ladies that offer 250 per hr or offering specials. And if i like a provider that is at 300+ i tend to be patient until i can make it happen. 

I just cant keep up 

Probably one of the most truthful comments on this subject.

There are lots of times l see a 200 provider and spend longer than an hour and end up tipping her.

Heck one of my regulars is 200 but after dinner and playing  she usually leaves with 300 to 400.

Or we go shopping for that new outfit or whatever.