Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedIvy38

Zombie or Alien?

30 posts in this topic

Hello all my sexy King and Queenz!

Im just curious! 

Do you perfer Alien SiFi , or Zombie thriller's?

I honestly prefer Zombie if I had to pick. Alien is just not my shindig... 

wow - what an oddly cool post to think about...

i'm sci-fi all the way and really have no desire for zombie thrillers...

I love sci-fi.  Can I pick an alien zombie?  Love any movie that has a good story.

At least Vampires and Wizards are out for the next few years...

Love sci-fi, alien or otherwise, IF the basic story is conceivably possible - no complete violation of known science.  Zombies being the total opposite of that, you could not pay me to watch.  

Anything that has to do with aliens you can count me in on 

I prefer sci-fi!  I’m a huge RAH & ERB fan.  There is a “scientific” or futuristic element for the setting, but then you get a basic story.  I also enjoy a good western, ala L’Amour.

One of my favorite sci-fi movies is Cowboys and Aliens. Who says the sci-fi requires a modern setting.😁

I have no idea why it says SiFi lmao and I can't change it sorry guys. Sci-fi

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I've enjoyed Project Blue Book.  I've got the last 2 episodes to finish season 1.  Not sure if there will be a season 2 or not, but I hope so.

"Travellers" has also been a great show to watch.  The ending of this past season was a huge surprise. Not sure if there will be another season or not, but if there is, it will be VERY different.

Edited by average1
Forgot something

You guys should check out Captive State. Nothing new per se in the alien invasion space but worth watching at least once. 

On 3/18/2019 at 10:47 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Totally fascinated by aliens and my experiences with energy work and meditation has taken me to some intriguing understandings. Here is something on Brown Mountain, NC it is where there was some investigation going on with Project Blue Book. 

http://brownmountainlights.com/

I need to check out Travelers,  Average 1!

I remember the Brown Mtn Lights.  Saw them during SF/RTO training in Pisgah NF.

Someday I hope to see the Marfa Lights in TX.

Edited by Bit Banger

On 3/19/2019 at 11:59 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Totally fascinated by aliens and my experiences with energy work and meditation has taken me to some intriguing understandings. Here is something on Brown Mountain, NC it is where there was some investigation going on with Project Blue Book. 

http://brownmountainlights.com/

I need to check out Travelers,  Average 1!

I hope you do check out "Travellers".  Both seasons are outstanding.  And their time travel premise is presented in an interesting way.  Go for it, from start to finish.  

I love both!

The Zombies always get me excited with their simple needs for brains and flesh. The fact that a zombie was once a person that someone knew or cared about always tugs at the heart strings when they get a final blow to the head. 

The aliens leave me with some hope that there truly is someone out there watching us and are ready to step in soon to help us all from destroying ourselves and planet. Still waiting over here. :-) 

Fun topic! Thanks Ivy.

1 hour ago, mountainman4u72 said:

I love both!

The Zombies always get me excited with their simple needs for brains and flesh. The fact that a zombie was once a person that someone knew or cared about always tugs at the heart strings when they get a final blow to the head. 

The aliens leave me with some hope that there truly is someone out there watching us and are ready to step in soon to help us all from destroying ourselves and planet. Still waiting over here. :-) 

Fun topic! Thanks Ivy.

Yes the Rot and the hope! 

On 3/19/2019 at 7:34 PM, JoDoe27 said:

You guys should check out Captive State. Nothing new per se in the alien invasion space but worth watching at least once. 

I will also check out “Captive State”

thank you, JoDoe27! 

zombie blowjobs are great! No teeth.:D

13 hours ago, tide32 said:

And Lots of moaning and groaning 😂

On 3/21/2019 at 10:06 PM, tide32 said:

Night of the Giving Head?

..But to answer your question, I'm about done with zombies. It's like Jurassic Park sequels. After #2 you're just beating a dead dinosaur.

Aliens don't scare me.....

mcaqn4.jpg

Now, if someone were to make a film based on Wayne Barlowe's God's Demon, and make sure the original artist had plenty of creative input rights... I might be more interested. Same thing with any conceptual project idea revolving around Tomasz Alen Kopera. Artists frighten me way more than film guys do. Film guys are just nerds like me.... or Giorgio.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:54 PM, gr8owl said:

Love sci-fi, alien or otherwise, IF the basic story is conceivably possible - no complete violation of known science.  Zombies being the total opposite of that, you could not pay me to watch.  

On 3/20/2019 at 0:39 AM, Bit Banger said:

I remember the Brown Mtn Lights.  Saw them during SF/RTO training in Pisgah NF.

Someday I hope to see the Marfa Lights in TX.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa_lights

Utterly amazed and if I ever can find the time and those with desire I will definitely explore. I am also into lay lines and have experienced the energy of quite a few different areas that I've traveled to where the energy totally intrigued me. This Wikipedia file talks about other areas around the world were there is unexplainable energy  "Paranormal " energy. Due to science being unable to explain how or where it came from or what is controlling it. Honestly, from my own truthful perspective on life. I feel it is unbelievably selfish to not believe in Aliens 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 3/23/2019 at 4:07 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marfa_lights

Utterly amazed and if I ever can find the time and those with desire I will definitely explore. I am also into lay lines and have experienced the energy of quite a few different areas that I've traveled to where the energy totally intrigued me. This Wikipedia file talks about other areas around the world were there is unexplainable energy  "Paranormal " energy. Due to science being unable to explain how or where it came from or what is controlling it. Honestly, from my own truthful perspective on life. I feel it is unbelievably selfish to not believe in Aliens 

I truly believe there are alien civilizations out there. With all the exoplanets that have been spotted so far and we’ve survey only a small portion of space, it would defy logic to say there aren’t any. However, like in the Star Trek movie “Contact”, if they are so technologically advanced to be able to travel the wide expanses of the universe, why would they bother to contact our relatively primitive civilization unless we achieved something like warp speed space travel.

Back to the OP. Always preferred aliens and Sci-Fi ever since I watched the original Star Trek in the 60’s. I think after seeing the original “Night of the Living Dead”,  I was so freaked by that movie that I’ve lost any interest in zombies. Disclaimer, I did see “World War Z”, which I thought was an abominable adaptation of the book with the incredulous ending.

2nd disclaimer, I do love “Game of Thrones” and their version of zombies. 

Both, as many have said, if done right. I do love how there have been some not so serious versions of zombie movies, Zombieland and Shawn of the Dead to name two. 

https://youtu.be/1tdZ_k0eaHo

Alien movies, I was a huge fan of STNG and X-Files. (did not catch the revival) Aliens will always be one of my top 10. 

As far as what's more probable? Zombies, a bio weapon cooked up by our own govt gone sideways would be probable. Aliens,? Till we stop killing each other they are probably following their own prime directive of staying away from us.

Aliens! Fairies & wizards. Mermaids too

Side note anyone watching the OA? Amazing show 

For some reason, have always preferred aliens.  Wait.... now I remember why...

WixZco2.jpg

On 3/18/2019 at 8:35 PM, RedIvy38 said:

Hello all my sexy King and Queenz!

Im just curious! 

Do you perfer Alien SiFi , or Zombie thriller's?

I honestly prefer Zombie if I had to pick. Alien is just not my shindig... 

Sci-Fi all the way. I don't mind zombies. Just prefer stuff like Aliens, Star Wars, or Star Trek...