wglide2003

Available Now on P411

26 posts in this topic

I just discovered the Available Now function is back on P411. I hope that it is there to stay.

May reconsider renewing my membership. 

Badboy this one is for you.

Hell yeah!! Thanks Wglide for the heads up!!

All us 411'ers are High Fiving Today! 🎉🎉

2 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

I just discovered the Available Now function is back on P411. I hope that it is there to stay.

May reconsider renewing my membership. 

Badboy this one is for you.

OMG!  So great.  And I was on the fence about renewing, but this closes the deal.   BTW, I just discovered that SLIXA also has "available now" notations on the postings.  Many of the TOB finest are also proud to be SLIXA girls (so they say), so that is another good "Damn, stood up at the last minute and here I sit in a parking lot with a hard-on" solution paradigm.

EXCELLLENT!

yz8IJIX.jpg?1

20 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

OMG!  So great.  And I was on the fence about renewing, but this closes the deal.   BTW, I just discovered that SLIXA also has "available now" notations on the postings.  Many of the TOB finest are also proud to be SLIXA girls (so they say), so that is another good "Damn, stood up at the last minute and here I sit in a parking lot with a hard-on" solution paradigm.

EXCELLLENT!

yz8IJIX.jpg?1

Tryst shows available now as well! 😁

So happy this feature is back!  Makes life easier for both sides and if all works out a very happy ending. 

Is there a way for new users to sign up for P411 these days? It says no on the login flow, but was wondering if another member can invite?

1 hour ago, glassonion said:

Is there a way for new users to sign up for P411 these days? It says no on the login flow, but was wondering if another member can invite?

PM sent

I thought they closed down enrollment as of April 18, 2018 and weren't going to add any new blood.  Otherwise I would have joined up by now.

If you go to P411 web site, there is NO place to register as new member.

If you look at the Terms pull down menu. it still says they are not accepting new members.

Is it true a current p411 provider can request to p411 that a non-member be able to pay and join?

3 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Is it true a current p411 provider can request to p411 that a non-member be able to pay and join?

From everything I hear, the answer to your question is no.

13 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

Providers have a option to invite a new gentleman on our P411 accounts. 

If P411 was to accept the invitation that is completely up to the admin of the site. 

Edited by Kandi Apple

I hope they take on new providers soon 

I know that a provider had the option in the past to invite a new member but I thought that went away when they closed the doors to new members. Hopefully that will change but P411 seems to be slowly  losing members. I was told over 500+ providers have left the site in the last year. Not sure about hobbyists. This is how this hobby works. People drift away because of relationships, age, burn out, cost, other opportunities, starting a new life, passing away, etc.   Like any other business. If you don't keep stocking the shelves, people will shop elsewhere. 

7 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

Providers have a option to invite a new gentleman on our P411 accounts. 

If P411 was to accept the invitation that is completely up to the admin of the site. 

I am standing corrected this option has been removed from the site.

On 3/30/2019 at 9:09 AM, Kandi Apple said:

I am standing corrected this option has been removed from the site.

I must of had a blind eye the other day as the option to invite clients is still on the site..;)

28 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I must of had a blind eye the other day as the option to invite clients is still on the site..;)

Where are you finding that option?  

41 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Under Extras

I can only see the option on my phone not my PC...

I do not know why.

I don’t have that option...guess I’m not extra😕