Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

A gorgeous redhead...

6 posts in this topic

.....took my cane last night at the bar. I tried to warn her that it was cursed.

She didn’t listen. And coincidentally all her clothes didn’t fall off. Who says Magick is real? 

I don’t have my cane, and I’ve only the wildest imaginings on what she’s doing with it right now.

I fucking hate St. Patty’s Day.

All you had to do was ASK me and I would have Taken Them Off, The Cane Scared me!😂😂

I need a bath and a Bloody Mary. Life hurts when you’re an Irishman. And yes you’re the type of girl that could take the keys to my car if you’d the mind. I’m so fucking easily teased. I’m embarrassed. I can’t believe I lost my fucking cane.

I am a true Irishman and the leprechaun worked for me!  I also kissed the Blarney Stone and something else that was soft I think.  Hard to remember!

12 minutes ago, coolhand luke said:

I am a true Irishman and the leprechaun worked for me!  I also kissed the Blarney Stone and something else that was soft I think.  Hard to remember!

Well as long as you didn’t wake up naked, tied to a tree with a feather in your ass, I’d say you made out quite well. 

going to put last night behind me now. Have a beautiful afternoon, people.

Cane!  Vassago don't need no stinking cane!