JezzikaRabbit

Spicy or sweet?

30 posts in this topic

While I love spicy people, I prefer my paid companions to be sweet! 

Honesty and politeness on the phone with working out the details, While together a  strong mixture of spice and sweetness, of enjoyment of each other while in the heat of the moment!  Sweet memories of the time together that will draw you on back again always! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I must admit. I'm a sucker for the sweethearts. 💞

Sweet and spicy the timing just has to be right

I like my food spicy, Ladies sweet, and drinks cold😏😎

Everything in moderation. I bit of both makes a perfect combination 

I have to admit that when I read the subject line my mind went to BBQ....guess its time to fire up the smoker this weekend! But to answer the question I like my women the way I like BBQ...a good blend of both spicy and sweet. :P

1 hour ago, Juskiddng said:

I have to admit that when I read the subject line my mind went to BBQ....a good blend of both spicy and sweet. :P

Sometimes a good Dry Rub is nice...

7721813.gif

Spicy: 2 lbs elk burger, 2.5 lbs pork rib tips from the carniceria, 26 Pueblo chili’s, 4 arbor chilis (up to 30k Scoville HOT!) for flavor, 3 big ass sweet onions, 20 cups beef broth, sweet bell peppers, cumin, some other minor spices,1 lb pinto beans, eating nothing but elk chili this week, burritos, bowls, huevos, and still froze up 5 big bags. Food for a month or more, maybe $30.00. I nailed the dish too, really good and just the right spicy, flavor-able big time. Only hard part I slow cook so total time, 12 hrs prep and cook, x $1000/hr, my biz rate on a good deal, just like fishing or duck hunting.

I'm always looking for savory and spicy. I fall victim to sweet more than I care to admit, but I'm definitely a fan of spice. It tends to make me remember what I taste longer (all transfers of metaphor work in my mind).

On 3/20/2019 at 6:45 PM, fishndude57 said:

Spicy: 2 lbs elk burger, 2.5 lbs pork rib tips from the carniceria, 26 Pueblo chili’s, 4 arbor chilis (up to 30k Scoville HOT!) for flavor, 3 big ass sweet onions, 20 cups beef broth, sweet bell peppers, cumin, some other minor spices,1 lb pinto beans, eating nothing but elk chili this week, burritos, bowls, huevos, and still froze up 5 big bags. Food for a month or more, maybe $30.00. I nailed the dish too, really good and just the right spicy, flavor-able big time. Only hard part I slow cook so total time, 12 hrs prep and cook, x $1000/hr, my biz rate on a good deal, just like fishing or duck hunting.

This is hot: Black Mamba Get Bitten(See link below)

http://cajohns.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=178

I use this hot sauce almost every Friday and Saturday(Sunday is the day reserved for extra toilet time, TMI I know but good to know cause this shit is HOT) The other thing is it has great taste. That and a little bits goes a long ways(if you want to spice it up but make it bearable for SO or other family members that don't want to be sweating until 1am in the morning)

38 minutes ago, UTF4ME said:

This is hot: Black Mamba Get Bitten(See link below)

http://cajohns.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=178

I use this hot sauce almost every Friday and Saturday(Sunday is the day reserved for extra toilet time, TMI I know but good to know cause this shit is HOT) The other thing is it has great taste. That and a little bits goes a long ways(if you want to spice it up but make it bearable for SO or other family members that don't want to be sweating until 1am in the morning)

I ordered a bottle. Should be interesting. 

If it's a date, with any opportunities to get some... Sweet. A spicy tongue is a good way to watch your lady levitate and lock her legs

I prefer mango habanero :D starts out sweet and tangy and ends with you sweaty and out of breath.. kinda like the perfect date

1 minute ago, Juanmotai said:

I prefer mango habanero :D starts out sweet and tangy and ends with you sweaty and out of breath.. kinda like the perfect date

My wife made a tasty mango/habanero chutney.  To die for. Sweet with just enough kick to get your attention. Great on pork chops or grilled potabello mushrooms.

11 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

My wife made a tasty mango/habanero chutney.  To die for. Sweet with just enough kick to get your attention. Great on pork chops or grilled potabello mushrooms.

I love grilled, stuffed portabello mushrooms :P

On 3/20/2019 at 0:42 AM, Kaduk said:

Sometimes a good Dry Rub is nice...

7721813.gif

Well I like my BBQ a little sweet. Maybe a little spicy after taste. No dry rubs for me. I like it wet. 

9 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

Well I like my BBQ a little sweet. Maybe a little spicy after taste. No dry rubs for me. I like it wet. 

Big fan of the Eastern Carolina style sauces rather than the "fancy ketchup" styles.

Edited by FuriousWeasel

I like it Thai hot... I love sweets, my ass and hips does not... 

Edited by Raine-7379
Typo

How about both?

Try Brown Sugar and Garlic Chili Sauce sautéed with Greens Beans. Lovely with seafood.

On 3/22/2019 at 3:08 PM, fishndude57 said:

I ordered a bottle. Should be interesting. 

Well do you like it?

1 hour ago, UTF4ME said:

Well do you like it?

Yeah, a LITTLE bit goes a long way. I got the Black Mamba 6 from https://www.hotsauce.com I want one of everything. I found they had the best price. lil bit on some Navajo Indian Fry Bread tacos tomorrow.