Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

"Downvoting" Is Childish

21 posts in this topic

Really? Are we back ín high school?;):D

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

I disagree. We all have opinions.  The down/up votes are just one way to express them.  I ‘up vote’ when I strongly agree with the content of a post; I ‘down vote’ when I strongly disagree with a post.  

What’s childish is taking the votes of others as affirmation of your character.  One shouldn’t consider down votes as personal insults.

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

I WISH!!! I had an amazing Arse in Highschool 😂😂

I mean, there are two options on buttons to push.  Pushing one doesn't make you a villian any more then pushing the other makes you a hero. 

You and Pink both know that the down votes were due to y’all making a mockery of a woman being abused. Not cool. I’m sure you both are fine people, but there are just some things that are not joke worthy.

We all love 3 ways!!! Bring them on! And Chrissy I still like your hiney! :P

5 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

You and Pink both know that the down votes were due to y’all making a mockery of a woman being abused. Not cool. I’m sure you both are fine people, but there are just some things that are not joke worthy.

We all love 3 ways!!! Bring them on! And Chrissy I still like your hiney! :P

This^^

Down vote a couple providers that post here and they never forget. 

Just saying. 

1 hour ago, inkspot said:

Just saying. 

Related image

9 hours ago, 2Big said:

Oh wow.  I didn't realize you had left the high school way of thinking. The way you share and speak your views, I would have thought downvoting was a grade up for your level. I learn something new every day. 😊

4 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

Holy crap I wish I had my high school physique back.

Not I!  6’ 140# I was one skinny geek!

After 6 wks of basic training I was 155#

The 20yrs later after 2 yrs in the gym pumping iron 175#.  Still below 10% BMI.  

30 yrs later I hang around 185, but no where near that 10%.

5 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

You and Pink both know that the down votes were due to y’all making a mockery of a woman being abused.

i never made light of her predicament......but 2big did make some valid points.....asking for a 3 way is considered evil? :rolleyes: your name is debauchery, i'd figure you'd be down with a midget gang bang. everybody's ready to lynch this guy without hearing his side of the story.

2 hours ago, inkspot said:

Just saying. 

I could care less honestly. Down vote me, and I'm like whatever, we disagree on this topic. People take TOB way too seriously. If i think you your comment is so dumb i need to use my one down vote for the day, that's all it means. Hunter thinks your comment is so dumb she's giving you a down vote. Lol. If someone gives me a down vote, I'm like alright we don't think alike on this topic, and keep it movin. This topic is high school childish, pretty much like the OP who is still bitter from his younger days.  Let it go man. Its over. Move on. If you can't, seek help. We all overcome our obstacles in life. Figure ot out. Get it together.

As someone who gets downvoted on a regular basis, I kinda appreciate some honest feedback - maybe I did get a tad coarse, etc. If you find yourself actually caring what people say on social media, you should get off of social media, for your own health.

Frankly, if I think you are wrong, or full of shit, I think I am doing the entire community a favor by simply downvoting, instead of starting another bickerfest.

14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

As someone who gets downvoted on a regular basis, I kinda appreciate some honest feedback - maybe I did get a tad coarse, etc. If you find yourself actually caring what people say on social media, you should get off of social media, for your own health.

Frankly, if I think you are wrong, or full of shit, I think I am doing the entire community a favor by simply downvoting, instead of starting another bickerfest.

Aaaaand there's my upvote! That's exactly why I downvote, too.

Still have a pair of jeans from high school and they’re too big on me. Lol Calvin Kali jeans😂😂 

On 3/17/2019 at 5:58 PM, mountainrider33 said:

Holy crap I wish I had my high school physique back.

i'd settle for even my 40's physique back:)

Maybe, we can ask the mods for a 

BOO f***ing Hoo button.😪

22 hours ago, BadBoy said:

yeah...

sometimes you can't see through your own shit and little objective checks and balances can right the ship...

40 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

BOO f***ing Hoo button.😪

:D  perfect!!

17 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

BOO f***ing Hoo button.😪

I would like the choice between this button 😁 and this button 🖕