Karmen7398

Wow that's all I can say

8 posts in this topic

So I get lots of wierd and crazy request and will respond with wierd and smart ass responses. However today I'm at a lost of words. Some very "unique" individual sent me this text::::

"Hey I have 480$ for fun please send email and password to skip the games account to verify your no cop"

Lmao I told him sure I'll send right away. F ing  Moron. 

I got something like that the other day too.  Stupid is strong with some of them.

Really stupid! "We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid!" ~Benjamin Franklin

I have guys tell me they saw my ad on tob, and that is all the screening they should need to see me.... WOW 

12 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have guys tell me they saw my ad on tob, and that is all the screening they should need to see me.... WOW 

That is the crap I get also. 

It has been a bit of an issue with the way I am approached. 

If you can not be a gentleman I am not interested FUCKING period.

Learning not to respond to the riddles and pictures. Blocking all sorts of numbers. Sorry, ladies! 

On 3/14/2019 at 5:06 PM, Karmen7398 said:

So I get lots of wierd and crazy request and will respond with wierd and smart ass responses. However today I'm at a lost of words. Some very "unique" individual sent me this text::::

"Hey I have 480$ for fun please send email and password to skip the games account to verify your no cop"

Lmao I told him sure I'll send right away. F ing  Moron. 

On 3/14/2019 at 6:09 PM, Calik8 said:

I got something like that the other day too.  Stupid is strong with some of them.

15 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

That is the crap I get also. 

It has been a bit of an issue with the way I am approached. 

If you can not be a gentleman I am not interested FUCKING period.

Sorry that this shit actually happens to some of you.  It is a shame that some have forgotten that common courtesy, respect and appropriate communication are key in our little world...and also in the world at large.  In our little world I believe that better communication makes for better encounters, on both sides of the equation.