DevonDebauchery

Evil Is Among Us

41 posts in this topic

This is my first post as I like to stay a little under the radar but I feel it necessary to warn other ladies and ask advice about someone who is trying to extort me for sexual favors. This individual had two references and so I felt as though he'd be safe. Boy, was I wrong! He has asked me to do such things as "beg for my life" and he'll leave me alone if I stay with him overnight. He has even asked me to get another girl for a threesome, which I in good conscious, would never lure another woman into that kind of trap. If anyone else has experienced this type of situation, any advice would be appreciated. Ladies may PM me for other details.

Edited by DevonDebauchery

You have come to the right place.  Reach out to the well known ladies here.

Reach out to the mods and let them know who this guy is.

Block him in your contacts.

Do not put up with his threats.

Most guys like this are blowhards and chickenshit. 

And while it may seem illogical, if you have his real world info and he is threatening bodily harm, you can get a restraining order.

All of the above,  but also contact his "references" to let them know what he is doing.  There is no reason to put up with this crap.  I would call Laci or Audrey Astor as well.  They know how to handle creeps. 

Good luck,  beautiful,  we are on your side. 

We are all on your side. This guy is a sick dude. Wish you could have him over and but to his fricking surprise there would be a few of waiting for him to teach him a little lesson. 

Please reach out to his refs, so they can be pulled. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this bullshit. 

Yes do all of the above and please be safe and don’t contact him.  That will only fuel his fire.

Thank you all for your support! I have reached out to his references and also verifyhim. Not sure how to contact moderators or do I contact the Whisperer?

41 minutes ago, DevonDebauchery said:

Thank you all for your support! I have reached out to his references and also verifyhim. Not sure how to contact moderators or do I contact the Whisperer?

Click the contact us found at the bottom of every page to reach the mods.

44 minutes ago, DevonDebauchery said:

At the bottom of every page here in TOB is a Contact Us. Click the link and you can send a direct message to the mods.

Wow scary. Anyone we could find out who he is? Or is that against the rules?

3 hours ago, DevonDebauchery said:

This is my first post as I like to stay a little under the radar but I feel it necessary to warn other ladies and ask advice about someone who is trying to extort me for sexual favors. This individual had two references and so I felt as though he'd be safe. Boy, was I wrong! He has asked me to do such things as "beg for my life" and he'll leave me alone if I stay with him overnight. He has even asked me to get another girl for a threesome, which I in good conscious, would never lure another woman into that kind of trap. If anyone else has experienced this type of situation, any advice would be appreciated. Ladies may PM me for other details.

Call me. This fuckery is unacceptable and you should never feel threatened to do anything. 

Wow And Here it is I thought The Last 2 I have seen Were Creeps! I even took a couple weeks off because of it... But This Tops the cake for my  few Weeks of Fuckery 😡😡 

2 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Wow And Here it is I thought The Last 2 I have seen Were Creeps! I even took a couple weeks off because of it... But This Tops the cake for my  few Weeks of Fuckery 😡😡 

You okay? 🤗 

12 hours ago, Laci French said:

You okay? 🤗 

I Am all gravy Mama Bear.💖 took time off to pamper myself , now I am coming back and you are leaving So I take it back Noooo!  😖😖😖.. 😘😘

So sorry for your situation! Block him and post about him on all websites that verify clients! Sending healing energy your way! ❤️

18 hours ago, DevonDebauchery said:

He has even asked me to get another girl for a threesome

This is now considered "evil"? I supoose he could have just brought his own girl. <Shrug>;)

19 hours ago, DevonDebauchery said:

... He has even asked me to get another girl for a threesome, ...

58 minutes ago, 2Big said:

This is now considered "evil"? I supoose he could have just brought his own girl. <Shrug>;)

I have to agree with 2Big on this. I thought it was proper to ask about a friend when I was interested in a 3-way.

19 hours ago, DevonDebauchery said:

..., which I in good conscious, would never lure another woman into that kind of trap. 

On the other hand, I also agree with ^this^.  Why drag another soul into this Hell?

I've had quite a few dealings with Devon in this industry, early on, and in a professional capacity. She has been nothing but professional and courteous. If she feels it necessary to post to the ladies a message of concern about a client, I would definitely take this seriously. 

How and where do I sign up for this threesome from hell?;)

38 minutes ago, 2Big said:

How and where do I sign up for this threesome from hell?;)

Colfax and Yosemite 😘.. Inside the Laundry mat Where you can also change out your gift cards for a discounted rate. Ask for Big Henry...Remember To leave a tip! He hates when guys don't 😂😂 

43 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Colfax and Yosemite 😘.

I suppose you'll be joining us then.......:lol:

But, seriously, how anyone, especially on THIS day, can use the term "evil" to describe some petty john/hooker squabble is beyond me.....

Extortion is not petty. When someone makes threats to try to force you to have sex with them it is very violating and serious matter. Independent providers would like to stay that way and should have the choice to see who they want to see. This person has attempted to take that choice away from me. It is a form of abuse that no woman should have to deal with.

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

I suppose you'll be joining us then.......:lol:

But, seriously, how anyone, especially on THIS day, can use the term "evil" to describe some petty john/hooker squabble is beyond me.....

I actually think she was describing in discrete detail of some of the crappy verbal things he has said to her. Which were pretty evil. I don't think she meant the Hobby in any way is evil, just that specific encounter.

And I will only Show up If you promise to wear the Community Bin Outfits Henry Puts on display when no one picks them up 😘😂😂😂

I too had someone threaten me recently. The reasons were different but not going to lie it shook me up quite a bit. I don’t know what has shifted but I’m running into a different overall attitude with the men on here. No it’s not all but some have seriously lost their minds thinking it’s ok to treat any of us so disrespectful and that we are going to respond with welcoming arms when they act this way. It blows my mind daily :(

I don’t think the fuckery is coming from our beloved men of TOB, but the fucktards that stumble onto our community.  

Maybe they need some gentle guidance?  If that doesn’t work blocking and delete sure do.

Any Type of threat, intimidation or use of force is totally and completely unacceptable. Unfortunately I would say that this type of person cannot be softly spoken to and expect to have positive results. Safety is first but it goes hand-in-hand with treating people with dignity and respect

💔Sorry to hear this and stay safe. Reading about these situations makes me concerned for our community here. Without a safety first mentality here this place is worthless to all parties. 

Sadly I actually feel alerting his references to the situation and letting them stay active would help more than outright dumping this douche in favor of creating a new profile. 

I agree with a previous sentiment of a lady agreeing to an appointment and having a few fellas she knows be there to "educate" this guy on the dos and don'ts of being a man. Just the thoughts of a southern fellow who despises any predator patterns. 

Nothing is more disgusting than one human trying to take advantage of another