Amber Allure

Thank you TOB

28 posts in this topic

Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart for adding the new city options. 

:)

MUCH love, 

OMG!!! This is fucking AWESOME!! Love you guys for doing this, and thank you Amber for letting us know! 💋💋💋💋

Now if only we could get more rep points all would be right with the world😂

So many choices for cities now...love it and thank you!

Ladies need to a general location in their ad.  DTC is still very vague.   I pulled several ads with no idea of the area. 

Can someone post a map detailing areas?  

Just now, Laci French said:

Can someone post a map detailing areas?  

28 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

Ladies need to a general location in their ad.  DTC is still very vague.   I pulled several ads with no idea of the area. 

Unfortunately, until I book my room, unless you can make the drive around the Denver Tech area, you won't be able to prebook.

@Bit Banger gave a good description once for the DTC area. Maybe he can help out again. 😊

Laci, are you talking about the general location maps on Priceline Express Deals? How cool would that be!!! 😁😁😁

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Unfortunately, until I book my room, unless you can make the drive around the Denver Tech area, you won't be able to prebook.

@Bit Banger gave a good description once for the DTC area. Maybe he can help out again. 😊

Laci, are you talking about the general location maps on Priceline Express Deals? How cool would that be!!! 😁😁😁

Try this link

DTC - Hampden on the north, Yosemite on the east, Orchard on the south, I-25 on the west.

Just my opinion...

Edge Water/ Lakewood, hell it's my home. :D The location never changes at this point in my career(at least not for me).

! Happy for you ladies that move around! 

I agree with the previous comments.  Denver is not that easy to get around in anymore.  The more specific ladies can be on their location the better, without sacrificing safety of course.  Two thumbs up for TOB!!

My ad gives the intersection half a mile from my location, I still get asked what my location is. Reading is not optional. ...

18 hours ago, pfunk said:

DTC - Hampden on the north, Yosemite on the east, Orchard on the south, I-25 on the west.

Just my opinion...

Sorry, this leaves out the entire section of hotels between Orchard and County Line Road that all of the ladies refer to as DTC.  I live and work in DTC and I think we "locals" think of the boundaries as more or less:

North:  I-225

West:  I-25, but a few buildings in DTC are actually West of I-25

East:  Pretty nebulous, can't be Yosemite because south of Arapahoe, Yosemite is actually on the West side of I-25 - Probably Havana is a better marker.

South:  County Line Road

Even with those expanded boundaries, it is a bit nebulous.  I remember visiting one gal who said that she was in "DTC" and she was north of Belleview and West  of Broadway !?!?!?!

The entire point of my thread to say thanks. Because there will ALWAYS be a grey area of Denver/DTC. 

The new cities are better than what we had before. So stop complaining ;) 

Most providers put MAJOR cross streets in their ads, which is best we can do with all the weirdos lately. 

Edited by AmberLynn720

3 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Even with those expanded boundaries, it is a bit nebulous.  I remember visiting one gal who said that she was in "DTC" and she was north of Belleview and West  of Broadway !?!?!?!

Definitely nebulous...still...no more than 30 minutes from one spot to another...

the new areas should help at least a little more then just have Denver as the option.... at least it can help narrow down a little bit more of general area/side of town. I only noticed when I saw this post and it does look like a bit of an improvement

Just now, Strange_Ice said:

the new areas should help at least a little more then just have Denver as the option.... at least it can help narrow down a little bit more of general area/side of town. I only noticed when I saw this post and it does look like a bit of an improvement

It helps with the girls that aren't in Boulder and not in Denver, it prevents us from "annoying" boys when they ask your location and you say "Thornton/Northglenn/Westy" and they are saying "Why are you posting in Boulder/Denver then" 

Because we didn't have an option before. Now we do.

Yep! Before there was no DTC or Westminster. Only option for those areas were Denver or Boulder. Kudos to TOB again! We asked, and you answered. 👏👏👏

when looking specifically up here towards the Northglenn/thornton area I would actually use the search option on the topic or title and put in thornton/Northglenn/Westminster and do a separate search for each (6 different searches) just to see who was up here. granted I work way down south by evens so anything in between can work for me lol. but it does make it easier and i'm sure it should make it easier on you ladies to be able to post at least a little more towards your area.

If a young lady says she is "near" a particular set of cross-streets, I have come to understand that she means she is within a mile radius of that location.  That is just fine with me - and should be good enough for any legitimate guy trying to determine if he can make a date and time work.  I think it would be great to put that sort of general idea in your ads or profiles.

I can speak for myself. I keep my ads pretty basic because no one seems to read anymore. If a girl lives in a housing community she isn't going to tell you for her safety that she's off of x and x. 

She's going to say I'm off i25/Orchard. For example.but I understand the point you are trying to say BadBoy.

As someone from no where near Denver.  I have never had an issue picking a hotel to stay in and then finding a lady friend to spend time with.  

On a single trip to see several Rockies games, I have visited ladies from the Springs to Northglenn/Thornton/Westmentster . And everything in between.  

quitchabitchin.  ;) 

On 3/16/2019 at 3:17 PM, BadBoy said:

Sorry, this leaves out the entire section of hotels between Orchard and County Line Road that all of the ladies refer to as DTC.  I live and work in DTC and I think we "locals" think of the boundaries as more or less:

North:  I-225

West:  I-25, but a few buildings in DTC are actually West of I-25

East:  Pretty nebulous, can't be Yosemite because south of Arapahoe, Yosemite is actually on the West side of I-25 - Probably Havana is a better marker.

South:  County Line Road

For the guys up north anything south of I-70 is the DTC. :D

9 hours ago, boink36 said:

For the guys up north anything south of I-70 is the DTC. :D

Was that a messing around kind of remark? Cause I-70 isn't even close to DTC....

On 3/14/2019 at 3:41 PM, AmberLynn720 said:

Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart for adding the new city options. 

:)

MUCH love, 

I'm not seeing what you are talking about.  Still only see the same main cities across the top when searching.  

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

I'm not seeing what you are talking about.  Still only see the same main cities across the top when searching.  

9F57B7B8-8D2C-47B0-8DF9-EA879DDE129C.jpeg

On 3/19/2019 at 6:34 AM, Strange_Ice said:

Was that a messing around kind of remark? Cause I-70 isn't even close to DTC....

When you are firmly rooted in the north anything south of I-70 is practically Colorado Springs. :D

On 3/20/2019 at 5:37 AM, boink36 said:

When you are firmly rooted in the north anything south of I-70 is practically Colorado Springs. :D

There's North and the Cabin. There's no inbetween with this guy. 😂

On 3/20/2019 at 5:37 AM, boink36 said:

😂😂😂😂 wtf