Everhard

What is the...

3 posts in this topic

What is the funniest, nerdiest, most outrageous or original outfit you have worn to an appointment? Would like to her from both the men and the women.

For me, I was coming from a Halloween party and walked in dressed as a priest. Both the irony, and the look of shock on her face, was worth the price of admission.

11 hours ago, Everhard said:

What is the funniest, nerdiest, most outrageous or original outfit you have worn to an appointment? Would like to her from both the men and the women.

For me, I was coming from a Halloween party and walked in dressed as a priest. Both the irony, and the look of shock on her face, was worth the price of admission.

costume party - age of disco theme - i set up a date for afterwards - i showed up dressed as austin powers - had the full blue leisure suit down to the shoes and teeth - my date stood three for 1 second after she opened the door and then started laughing and let out a 'hell yes this is gonna be fun'...

made me take out the fake teeth - but asked for CMNF sesh to start - all i can say after that was yeeeeaaahhh baaaaaby yeeeaaaahhh...

Way back in the day, I went to a Halloween party dressed as a priest like Everhard. The gal that was hosting the party introduced me to her friend who was dressed as a very pregnant nun. It didn't take long for the nun and I to decide that we needed to go worship at her place. So we cut out of the party and worshiped our brains out. 

There are some things you just can't tell a real priest at confession ....