2Big

AOC / She's Hot, You're not

155 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

What I’m trying to say here is that both the right and the left sides have valid points and neither side is 100% right or 100% wrong and yet both sides keep trying to point and counterpoint the other side without acknowledging that maybe, just maybe the other viewpoint has some validity.

So you say there need to be concessions. I point out there were concessions in this very thread and then you still correct me by further elaborating your point about not seeing the other person’s view point and the need to offer a counterpoint...

ok, so...why didn’t you simply respond “you know what, you’re right” and keep it moving?

28 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I just love it when a board member surrenders their advanced member title, and creates their very own. I just noticed you finally changed yours. I love it. Wish more would. It's the little things that get me excited on the board sometimes. 🤗💋😍

P.s. I don't know why the picture with little bunny wearing the pancake hat didn't pop up in my quote. It was cute. 😂

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Sometimes that lump on a log has a better understanding on life and makes a hell of a lot more sense than anything else.

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I just love it when a board member surrenders their advanced member title, and creates their very own. I just noticed you finally changed yours. I love it. Wish more would. It's the little things that get me excited on the board sometimes. 🤗💋😍

P.s. I don't know why the picture with little bunny wearing the pancake hat didn't pop up in my quote. It was cute. 😂

Hunter that was a bunny? I thought it was a strange looking 👁 with a pancake 👁 lid?😂😂😂😂 totally cracked me up! One of those images yes? You have to look at several times to understand I guess? Almond flour for pancakes is healthier. (Inside secret).. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 3/11/2019 at 7:21 AM, 2Big said:

Let's face it: this is the future:

AbHcStkl_400x400.jpg

Now, granted, some of her positions are a little "out there" - but give her time to sand off the edges, and you're looking at a future President. 

She's smart, hot, knows her stuff, isn't afraid to let it all out: so, no surprise that this gets Refucklicans and Trump-ballsack sucking supplicants in a tizzy. 

I follow her on IG where she scores win after win and beats down haters like LL Cool J beats down wannabee rappers.

Can you tell I'm a fan?:lol:

Then you must have found her syntax and pronunciation during her speech at the recent Sharpton Event particularly endearing. I'm sure it's a reflection of her full on empathy.