2Big

AOC / She's Hot, You're not

155 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

....  Both parties suck.  Period.

On ^this^ I strongly agree!

The basic point I was trying to make in responding to BadBoy was, “It’s not all Pres. Trump’s fault.”  Both parties share the credit/blame for the state of the union.  Yes, the President has a good deal of influence, but Congress is a co-conspirator.

19 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

On ^this^ I strongly agree!

The basic point I was trying to make in responding to BadBoy was, “It’s not all Pres. Trump’s fault.”  Both parties share the credit/blame for the state of the union.  Yes, the President has a good deal of influence, but Congress is a co-conspirator.

Soo true heck they have been working on legal imagration since Regan had amnisty in the 80s that's 39 years of BS from Politicians. 

If she is the future, then God help us all. She wants to change everything to the point that everything we make, will be sucked up in taxes. When Obama screwed up Healthcare, my rates went up 350 percent in 9 years. I lost the best health insurance there was. Had it for 30yrs. I finally had to drop it because it was costing me more than the cost of a nice new car every year. In reality I was being charged that in order to pay for 1 and maybe 2 others insurance. You really can't live like she wants us to live. Maybe if you want to return to the 1860's. But wait, they had cows. Politicians should only get one term.  They aren't employees because they are elected. So as independent contractors they should be given a set amount of pay. From it they can pay their own health insurance and put away for their own retirement. 

9 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

F51grtE.jpg?1

Aha ha ha ha.

Yeah, makes you wonder why grown azz white guys are obsessing over her. Probably because they're still butthurt that all they could get blowjobs from in college were these types of girls. :lol:

582cb70e1a00002500cc844d.jpeg?cache=xH9V

On 3/19/2019 at 1:07 AM, BadBoy said:

Sure Melissa, any chance you could share with us the name of an accredited University where the professors in the climatology and geology departments have indicated in their research and lectures that climate change is a myth?

Didn't think so.

Also, absolutely no one has said the Earth will end in 12 years, you really need to get away from Fox News.  What some researchers have indicated is that if we don't take steps to reverse the rise in CO2 in the atmosphere, in 12 years (or so), the effects will be irreversible.  AOC grasps this.  Trump can't grasp anything other than pussy (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Keep it up and I may have to take back everything bad I ever said about ya :lol:

The reason we got haters. As they say back home, "Que dios la bendiga".

91m3qc.jpg

Yet always classy

alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg?quality=88&

This gal is working so hard for us, she has to wear two watches.  And yes, Hobbit, God bless you too.

On 3/11/2019 at 8:35 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

I can’t stand that UGLY! Ass psycho who hasn’t the slightest idea how to screw in a GD lightbulb let alone run anything. Fucking idiot!!!! 

2big- even though you put that up tongue and cheek, I had to go puke 3 mother fucking times! She’s worse than pelosi and Schumer put together. AND THEN add in wack jobs that hate America! That are sitting in Congress...fuck this, I’m going on a walk. Politics is stupid 

I was thinking of commenting on this topic, but you said it way better than I ever could.....so I will just say "what she said" 

It's looking more and more like her career as a $40 hooker might become a reality. I wonder if she will tour Denver? :D

This seems like a very odd place to be using the term "hooker" as a term of insult.

Boy, there is just something about that gal that brings out the full caveman misogynist in you guys (and Melissa), isn't there?  I guess that is why I just simply love her so damned much.

And I do think she is very, very, hot.  Must be the combination of intelligence, beauty, fierceness and power.

7 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

This seems like a very odd place to be using the term "hooker" as a term of insult.

Boy, there is just something about that gal that brings out the full caveman misogynist in you guys (and Melissa), isn't there?  I guess that is why I just simply love her so damned much.

And I do think she is very, very, hot.  Must be the combination of intelligence, beauty, fierceness and power.

The word hooker has 1043 hits on this forum alone. odd that this is the first time you have ever commented on it. maybe I should have insinuated she is really a natural blonde.

26 minutes ago, boink36 said:

The word hooker has 1043 hits on this forum alone. odd that this is the first time you have ever commented on it. maybe I should have insinuated she is really a natural blonde.

I love how you have all the statistics right at your fingertips. 

On 3/27/2019 at 6:05 PM, BadBoy said:

This gal is working so hard for us, she has to wear two watches.  And yes, Hobbit, God bless you too.

On 3/27/2019 at 5:37 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Keep it up and I may have to take back everything bad I ever said about ya :lol:

This is what imagine everytime I see BB and Hobbit bonding on a thread. 

Here is a statistic.  She is one of 535 members of Congress.  She is too young to run for president anytime soon (unless they make that 16 too!!!).  She is all of about two years down the road from brain maturity.  So why does either side get so fucking wound up?  The republicans wish to paint the whole dem party as being as far, far left as she is.  The dem party wishes for new blood with new ideas as far from T-Rump as possible.  I say both had best be careful what they wish for. :cool: Me - I say wait and see what she thinks when she grows up in about 10 years.  Meanwhile she is very attractive, getting back to the OT (original troll).

She (AOC) doesn’t hurt the eyes too much.  But I think she’s too close to when Mom & Dad took care of all the bills. She doesn’t seem to understand money: how it’s generated, how markets interact, or how a viable economy functions. Perhaps some day she’ll grasp reality and figure out how to finance her pipe dreams w/o killing the golden geese. 

On 29.3.2019 at 4:18 AM, Bit Banger said:

She (AOC) doesn’t hurt the eyes too much.  But I think she’s too close to when Mom & Dad took care of all the bills. She doesn’t seem to understand money: how it’s generated, how markets interact, or how a viable economy functions. Perhaps some day she’ll grasp reality and figure out how to finance her pipe dreams w/o killing the golden geese. 

Gimme a break, the girl is 28 years old. I take it, when you were 28, you were on your way to Oslo collecting the Nobel Prize for Economics.;)

39 minutes ago, 2Big said:

Gimme a break, the girl is 28 years old. I take it, when you were 28, you were on your way to Oslo collecting the Nobel Prize for Economics.;)

No, but then I had: been to war, an engineering degree, passed my economics classes, and a toddler at home.  I knew that money didn’t grow on trees and that excessive taxes & regulation stifled industry.

Here is another....... I stuck me foot in my mouth moments from America’s newest sweetheart. NOT!

Ocasio-Cortez: We reacted to 9/11, so where's the reaction on climate change?

Terrorism and climate change. Hummmmmmmm.

At least she keeps us laughing.

Before this last class of incoming politicians the average age of Congress was 61. I can’t count how many times this board has collectively said they dislike the current state of affairs and both parties as a whole, and has been the case for a while now. Or at least it should be. So, if we’re looking at age as a determining factor of ability where’s that same energy for those on the other end of spectrum that have been steering the ship in this current direction?

As I’ve said before plans should be called into question and examined. As should all for that matter. But she gets singled out when others should be more in that spotlight. 

Terrorism = Might kill a few of us.

Climate Change = Will kill all of us.

To answer her question:  We reacted to 9-11 because the Capitalist Elite saw a way to make money off of the rest of us by doing so.  Current leaders refuse to react to climate change because the Capitalist Elite sees it costing them money simply in order to benefit the human race.

You can understand any aspect of the news by simply asking:  Is the proposed change going to benefit or cost the Capitalist Elite?  You will have your answer.

Both wings of the Capitalist Elite (the extreme right being the Republicans and the only-slightly-to-the-right-of-Ronald-Regan being the current Democrats),  live on their knees sucking the Davos Dick.

Which is also why AOC is so unpopular with both of them, she don't suck Davos Dick, she's on our side.  She snuck into the House of Representatives when the elite wasn't paying attention, and both sides are pretty pissed about have a people's representative in their little temple of worship.

Edited by BadBoy

What AOC is trying to remind us is that we are not fighting for Earth, Earth is a 5.972 sextillion (1,000 trillion) metric ton hunk of rock hurtling through space that probably doesn't give a shit about much at all, especially about whether it has a layer of oxygen or a layer of carbon dioxide.  The issue is whether the various living species, including humans, will be able to survive on that rock.  The science says that is a concern.  The extremely rich, who control the governments, don't care, they know that if only 500,000 humans survive, they will be among them, and with much nicer cars and bigger houses (and perhaps slaves again, one can only dream).

On 3/29/2019 at 1:27 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I love how you have all the statistics right at your fingertips. 

Atta girl...

tenor.gif?itemid=12180226

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

No, but then I had: been to war, an engineering degree, passed my economics classes, and a toddler at home.  I knew that money didn’t grow on trees and that excessive taxes & regulation stifled industry.

Money doesn't grow on trees?!:o Well, that explains it! http://bit.ly/2FM677l

I'd like to pay as little taxes as the next guy but historically, periods of low taxation tend to create recessions. Conversely, those of high taxation tend to create economic expansion https://politi.co/2FL3fYr.

And as for regulation stifling industry, one must look to the communities that are home to corporations that harm the environment whether the corporations serve us or shareholders to realize, something has to keep the wolf from the hen house; it's called oversight. http://bit.ly/2FLI7RO, http://bit.ly/2FLHYh1.

I realize you used the term "excessive" but, something tells me less is more here. If so, that might have been impressive were it not for the crony capitalist talking points.

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

The thought liquefied trouble coming across the border is scary. Regulations are tightening up on medications and those in chronic pain must constantly prove their needs for FDA approved medications. Just a sad thing to think about and it is affecting a few loved ones of mine.  This I believe is why the fight for border patrol is important. Nothing to do with any party red or blue. Just my own thinking is all. 

6850f4651d449fe05ad59ae84201e448.jpg

On 3/30/2019 at 10:45 AM, BadBoy said:

Terrorism = Might kill a few of us. Umm, HAS killed thousands, and the goal of many of the terror groups being millions

Climate Change = Will kill all of us. Potentially major hardship and inconvenience, but "kill all of us" ?????  not.

To answer her question:  We reacted to 9-11 because the Capitalist Elite saw a way to make money off of the rest of us by doing so.  Current leaders refuse to react to climate change because the Capitalist Elite sees it costing them money simply in order to benefit the human race.

You can understand any aspect of the news by simply asking:  Is the proposed change going to benefit or cost the Capitalist Elite?  You will have your answer.

Both wings of the Capitalist Elite (the extreme right being the Republicans and the only-slightly-to-the-right-of-Ronald-Regan being the current Democrats),  live on their knees sucking the Davos Dick.

Which is also why AOC is so unpopular with both of them, she don't suck Davos Dick, she's on our side.  She snuck into the House of Representatives when the elite wasn't paying attention, and both sides are pretty pissed about have a people's representative in their little temple of worship.

The blue.  ????????????

Slightly to the right of Karl Marx, perhaps, but Saint Ronnie a leftie?????  My head hurts!!  (For clarity, I have no use for Marx or St. Ronnie or anything against arguing politics on a "dating" site in principle, but ............... may we stick to at least "near facts" ??)