2Big

AOC / She's Hot, You're not

155 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, 2Big said:

that's just par for the course here at TOB. Someone makes a lighthearted post, three posts in the name-calling starts... end result: thread gets locked. 

Lighthearted thread? It's called trolling.

1 hour ago, MistakenIdentity said:

The President does not legislate but there are significant accomplishments as a result of his policies:

2: Deregulation (that has led to economic boom and #'s 3-5 below)

3. Near 3-4% GDP growth

4. Stock market rally to it's highest levels ever (way up until the Oct pullback)

5. Lowest unemployment in 50 years

P.S.  I think AOC is hot too but her policies are a disaster.

3.) Under the previous administration GDP hit 3% or over several times, but GDP fluxates and Obama’s GDP was below average over the last 60yrs but on par with what happens when your have such division in the House and Senate. The real celebration for Trump’s “fiscal accomplishments” should come if the GDP is sustained or continues to rise. Can we agree on that? 

5.) the unemployment rate I’d also argue isn’t something the current administration is solely responsible for either. Granted it is low but it was at 4.8% when he took over. By contrast it was 7.8 when Obama took over from Bush and ballooned to almost 10% during Obama’s first year. That’s a huge turn around and traction to move things in the right direction. So in 2yrs with a booming economy it’s dropped 1% which is substantial to say to the least; however, I fall back on sustainability and continued progress. I guess this also ties into your #2 that i call into question only because #5 you directly correlated to it. 

Edit: I appreciate the measured response. 

Edited by JoDoe27

23 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

JoDoe27: “As an aside, I really don't know why it's so hard to show full disgust with a MASSIVE NEO-NAZI GROUP MARCHING IN 2018.”

While I agree that their message is disgusting, I support their right to peacefully deliver it.  I equally support your right to ignore it or peacefully argue against it.  This was the genius of Ghandi and Dr. M.L.King, Jr.

I remember being in Lincoln Park,  Chicago, the summer of ‘68 in my dress greens explaining to Yippies that I served to protect their right to voice their opinions.  We should not be afraid of dissenting opinions. If they have merit, make sense & are practical, they will prevail.  If not, let them die on the vine. When we try to silence them we do a disservice to our own liberties.

You and I will probably never see eye to eye on the “peaceful” aspect of that protest. You’re absolutely correct in they have every right to be out there whether I like it or not. I was going to make a comparison to the NFL players taking a knee and the wanted silencing of them by vocal politicians and members of this board alike, but I REALLY don’t want to go down that road again. We can talk privately on that one if you’d like to save this thread from drifting too far. :)

10 hours ago, 2Big said:

They're (Trump supporters) incredibly angry. I don't mean the good kind of angry, the kind that gets you out of your chair and gets things done. Trumpies are angry in the sense that they are full of piss and vinegar, lashing out at everyone, while ignoring the real reasons for their "misery". Blaming other people -  that's what they do best. 

They are simply modeling the behavior of their leader.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

Lighthearted thread? It's called trolling.

OK, that’s it. Patience is exhausted. Why are you such a total asshole? Were you beaten as a child? I don’t really care, just wish you would vanish.

Edited by BadBoy

This is more what the average czech hooker looks like.;)

tomi-lahren-775x465.jpg

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

tomi-lahren-775x465.jpg

I would pay way more than $40 for this one!! :D

12 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

3.) Under the previous administration GDP hit 3% or over several times, but GDP fluxates and Obama’s GDP was below average over the last 60yrs but on par with what happens when your have such division in the House and Senate. The real celebration for Trump’s “fiscal accomplishments” should come if the GDP is sustained or continues to rise. Can we agree on that? 

5.) the unemployment rate I’d also argue isn’t something the current administration is solely responsible for either. Granted it is low but it was at 4.8% when he took over. By contrast it was 7.8 when Obama took over from Bush and ballooned to almost 10% during Obama’s first year. That’s a huge turn around and traction to move things in the right direction. So in 2yrs with a booming economy it’s dropped 1% which is substantial to say to the least; however, I fall back on sustainability and continued progress. I guess this also ties into your #2 that i call into question only because #5 you directly correlated to it. 

Edit: I appreciate the measured response. 

Comparing GDP across presidents is tough business, especially since they managed under different circumstances.  One thing for certain is that 2015-2016 saw a slump, job growth.  After Trump was elected, the economy reawakened.  Credit Trump? Not really...credit the "prospect" of him being more business friendly.  Trump followed through and the economy roared...for now.  But what goes up will come down just as it's always done.  

Again, since unemployment is so low now, one can only assume it's just a matter of time before it rises...if not under him, then maybe the next president.

6 hours ago, 2Big said:

tomi-lahren-775x465.jpg

I need to get to the Czech Republic.  The little head is apolitical...AOC, Tomi....both are hot.

1 hour ago, MistakenIdentity said:

Comparing GDP across presidents is tough business, especially since they managed under different circumstances.  

This is very true. I wasn’t so much trying to compare, even though that’s exactly what I did, but more highlight the differences with where the economy stood with each incoming. As well as say it’s a far cry from his own words of “I inherited a mess.” And while I’m extremely reluctant to praise the current administration I will give credit where credit is due. 

Forbes gives a good breakdown.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2019/02/13/6-reasons-trump-did-not-inherit-a-mess-from-obama/#48eaed5375ef

On 3/13/2019 at 11:32 AM, Mr.Pink said:

You're telling me this ignoramus is our future leader? You can't fix stupid.

This and a bunch of other obvious statements of her inability to grasp something as easy walking and chewing gum. She has NO idea about what she’s talking about! It’s all grand and yay I don’t have to work, AOC and her green new deal say so....yaaaaay! I’m sorry, who the eff is paying for that? 

I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, she opens her mouth and spews idiocy! NEXT UP: AOC says the sun is melting and we must help it. Cows farting is gonna kill us all! Moron! This is an ACTUAL country not some fictional country every single global geography professor where you have to come up with a way to run it. Her green new deal sounds exactly like one of these projects. 

Pay attention! The Earth IS NOT going to end in 12 years! Man made global warming is A LIE!!!! I went to school for this shit!!! These colleges get federal funding to research it. WTF do you think they’re going to say?!?! Even most of my professors say man made global warming is bs! 

Take 4 years of paleo climatology, and then show me how, if we have LESS CO2 emissions than in the geologic past, how we’re going to die from anything.

Back in the 80’s we were supposed to die from a shortage of food remember....that didn’t happen either. But boy the government sure did try to wrangle us in. 

Do we need to stop pollution....yes it’s gross and I like clean things as well, but to go and exaggerate like all the Politicians do is nuts. 

I'm sure what I'm seeing is biased. Just listening to her words, I hear, "Adulting is hard. I have to spend so much time at work, I don't get to play house. Robots are fun; if we had automation, no one would have to work. The robots would make everything and there would be enough money to pay for everything."

It's all fun and games until the robots discover intersectionalism and start organizing. Then there will be hell to pay.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, Mr.Pink said:

You're telling me this ignoramus is our future leader? You can't fix stupid.

OK...forget her political views and focus on what is important. Just watch the video with the sound off. Look at that mouth and that microphone....She has to give amazing blow jobs!

On 3/12/2019 at 7:45 PM, Mr.Pink said:

Looks like a bish that's made for a Tijuana donkey show.

Both racist and ignorant. How shocking.

I wanted to read each and every post but couldn't get past first page before the dumb-numb overcame me. You're spot on, @2Big, AOC is naturally beautiful but more importantly, so phenomenally smart, she'd dance circles around any of the haters throwing shade here, some that I'm actually surprised to see but mostly, not so much.

All you tRumpets fail to understand, this is NOT his economy, stupid! In fact, his ONLY accomplishments have been dismantling President Obama's legacy while ruining our standing as a global leader. Setting us back decades if not a century in some respects, we'll be lucky to have what semblance of a democracy remains if left alone. Mark my words.

8 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

This and a bunch of other obvious statements of her inability to grasp something as easy walking and chewing gum. She has NO idea about what she’s talking about! It’s all grand and yay I don’t have to work, AOC and her green new deal say so....yaaaaay! I’m sorry, who the eff is paying for that? 

I don’t need to prove anything to anyone, she opens her mouth and spews idiocy! NEXT UP: AOC says the sun is melting and we must help it. Cows farting is gonna kill us all! Moron! This is an ACTUAL country not some fictional country every single global geography professor where you have to come up with a way to run it. Her green new deal sounds exactly like one of these projects. 

Pay attention! The Earth IS NOT going to end in 12 years! Man made global warming is A LIE!!!! I went to school for this shit!!! These colleges get federal funding to research it. WTF do you think they’re going to say?!?! Even most of my professors say man made global warming is bs! 

Take 4 years of paleo climatology, and then show me how, if we have LESS CO2 emissions than in the geologic past, how we’re going to die from anything.

Back in the 80’s we were supposed to die from a shortage of food remember....that didn’t happen either. But boy the government sure did try to wrangle us in. 

Do we need to stop pollution....yes it’s gross and I like clean things as well, but to go and exaggerate like all the Politicians do is nuts. 

Getting a little wound up over Ms AOC?  You went to school for paleo climatology?  Just before you left you said pre-law and you were a fellow card carrying libertarian by your statements on here.  Were you abducted by a bunch of flat earther tea party whack jobs back east?  Come back a Trump supporter calling names and spewing official Hannity talking points?  Wow.  You are waaaay smarter than that M.

Here is reality as best as I can tell.  There is NO argument that CO2 levels are rising.  There is NO argument that higher levels of CO2 tend to trap more solar energy and raise the atmospheric temperature.  There is no argument that glaciers world wide including the poles are shrinking and melting (except for the really, really lunatic fringe that claim the satellite photos are fake, moon landing a hoax, etc.) .  Then is when it gets interesting.  Rather than intelligently discussing whether it makes sense to minimize the levels of CO2 put into the air by human activity to the extent that we can without going backwards to horse and buggy or further, we have the imbeciles of the far left and the imbeciles of the far right both making it out to be an all or none phantasy land.  The loons like Bernie Sanders and AOC try to make it sound as though civilization will end if we do not take drastic measures immediately.  The lunatics that devour Adam Jones, Sean Hannity, T-Rump etc. swallow hook line and sinker the fake proposition that the lying democrats say the rise in CO2 and the warming of the atmosphere is entirely human caused.  No!  Humanity contributes to the effect to a dgree that is very much yet to be determined with any certainty.  But definitely, obviously CONTRIBUTES. And the rhetoric of BS (Bernie Sanders, how appropriate on the initials!) and AOC (still a child for god sakes!) makes it sound like totally caused by man is what climate scientists are saying.  As with every fucking issue these days it is all in for the left or all in for the right and facts be damned.  Just throw out a bunch of bullshit, accusations, foul names and the Trump speciality - complete fabrications and willful lies - and keep your strangle hold on power.  What is best for the country, what is true, what would benefit humanity does not seem to matter any more to either side.  We soooooo desperately need a third party, but in the meantime is is so very disheartening to see the vast majority of people devoting themselves to the pure bullshit put out by BOTH fucking parties.

I gave you haters WAY too much credit because, in the much larger scheme of things, AOC is actually one of the smartest AND bravest on Capitol Hill so, the rest goes without saying. SMH!

10 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Getting a little wound up over Ms AOC?  You went to school for paleo climatology?  Just before you left you said pre-law and you were a fellow card carrying libertarian by your statements on here.  Were you abducted by a bunch of flat earther tea party whack jobs back east?  Come back a Trump supporter calling names and spewing official Hannity talking points?  Wow.  You are waaaay smarter than that M.

Here is reality as best as I can tell.  There is NO argument that CO2 levels are rising.  There is NO argument that higher levels of CO2 tend to trap more solar energy and raise the atmospheric temperature.  There is no argument that glaciers world wide including the poles are shrinking and melting (except for the really, really lunatic fringe that claim the satellite photos are fake, moon landing a hoax, etc.) .  Then is when it gets interesting.  Rather than intelligently discussing whether it makes sense to minimize the levels of CO2 put into the air by human activity to the extent that we can without going backwards to horse and buggy or further, we have the imbeciles of the far left and the imbeciles of the far right both making it out to be an all or none phantasy land.  The loons like Bernie Sanders and AOC try to make it sound as though civilization will end if we do not take drastic measures immediately.  The lunatics that devour Adam Jones, Sean Hannity, T-Rump etc. swallow hook line and sinker the fake proposition that the lying democrats say the rise in CO2 and the warming of the atmosphere is entirely human caused.  No!  Humanity contributes to the effect to a dgree that is very much yet to be determined with any certainty.  But definitely, obviously CONTRIBUTES. And the rhetoric of BS (Bernie Sanders, how appropriate on the initials!) and AOC (still a child for god sakes!) makes it sound like totally caused by man is what climate scientists are saying.  As with every fucking issue these days it is all in for the left or all in for the right and facts be damned.  Just throw out a bunch of bullshit, accusations, foul names and the Trump speciality - complete fabrications and willful lies - and keep your strangle hold on power.  What is best for the country, what is true, what would benefit humanity does not seem to matter any more to either side.  We soooooo desperately need a third party, but in the meantime is is so very disheartening to see the vast majority of people devoting themselves to the pure bullshit put out by BOTH fucking parties.

THIRD party? There is only ONE party, but people are too emotional to see it. The Wealthy Elite party. DEM and GOP......Blue and Red ...they are relevant only on issues that do not interest the Wealthy Elites. On all issues that the Elites DO care about...BOTH party's representatives comply. People WANT to believe there are good guys and bad guys...although they disagree on which is which. In truth there is only rich guys and...the rest of us. What the rich guys say GOES. As they say...follow the money. Here is a simple way to always know what will happen. Look at any issue. Climate, healthcare, border security, ..name it. If a solution is to be paid for by the Wealthy, or costs them money....it will never happen. People can stomp their feet, shout, rage...but it will never change that.

8 minutes ago, Admiral C said:

THIRD party? There is only ONE party, but people are too emotional to see it. The Wealthy Elite party. DEM and GOP......Blue and Red ...they are relevant only on issues that do not interest the Wealthy Elites. On all issues that the Elites DO care about...BOTH party's representatives comply. People WANT to believe there are good guys and bad guys...although they disagree on which is which. In truth there is only rich guys and...the rest of us. What the rich guys say GOES. As they say...follow the money. Here is a simple way to always know what will happen. Look at any issue. Climate, healthcare, border security, ..name it. If a solution is to be paid for by the Wealthy, or costs them money....it will never happen. People can stomp their feet, shout, rage...but it will never change that.

Sounds like fertile mindset for recruiting by the far left leaners like Marx.  Rich vs poor being their prime rallying call.  I do not buy that votes don't count or that things can't change.  But in the current climate it seems to be a fork in road.  Choices - lunatic left policies that resemble marxism and will almost certainly bankrupt the country or the lunatic right and its thinly veiled all for the rich, fuck the little guy, especially minorities.  I hate BOTH choices and say there has to be another choice.  Or the will by enough people to force there to be a choice.

1 minute ago, gr8owl said:

Sounds like fertile mindset for recruiting by the far left leaners like Marx.  Rich vs poor being their prime rallying call.  I do not buy that votes don't count or that things can't change.  But in the current climate it seems to be a fork in road.  Choices - lunatic left policies that resemble marxism and will almost certainly bankrupt the country or the lunatic right and its thinly veiled all for the rich, fuck the little guy, especially minorities.  I hate BOTH choices and say there has to be another choice.  Or the will by enough people to force there to be a choice.

No no...you misunderstand. There is no "rich vs poor"....that's just re-branded Red vs Blue...GOP vs DEM. The Wealthy Elites rule absolutely, and that is absolutely it. You and anyone else has the freedom to believe your votes, ideas, and wishes matter....it''s just that...they don't. I know that and don't get upset at unrealized idealism. Stop emoting off what people, candidates, and media SAY and look at what gets DONE. What gets done, is whatever the Wealthy Elites want or don't care about....every time. You think the "people" will have some revolution and seize them and their wealth? Not a chance. This is not 100 years ago. However...like I said...people are too emotional to believe it. Go ahead and believe you have a voice if it makes you feel better. Once in awhile, look around at what gets done. Me....I'm quite happy knowing I have no voice...one less thing to get in a twist about.

On 3/12/2019 at 2:41 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Sorry not sorry! Voted for Trump and think he’s doing a fantastic job. I mean unless you’re against having the greatest economy in a long time. Pretty much no unemployment, and he’s working for the people!  Trump 20/20 not because I’m fanatical, I’m not. Not because I won’t listen to the other side, I listen, but they lie and lie and lie. It’s been a side show circus...wonder what he could do if they actually supported the president. 

Im going back to NC and enjoy my guns, sweet tea and quiet. Oh and there’s SOOOO many black people where I live who are voting for Trump. It’s kinda silly when you listen to what the American people want and look at that instead of the news. You find out all sorts of things. 

Actions speak louder than words! Trumps actually doing things. The Democrats are all running around hating trump so much they’re losing sight as to what is best for the people! Socialism is not what’s best for this country. Not even Socialism light. None! We’re a FREE country. 

READ 1984 

Im actually in the process of composing a white paper on the current political state compared to 1984. If you read that book and don’t come away with a bit of fear, there’s something wrong with you. Just look at the similarities. Big brother is watching! 

So much to dismantle, so little time. To think, with so much hope for us :wub:, I'd even been considering relocating to NC :lol: but, with SOOOO many black tRumpets :confused: to remind me of the time there were overseers in the antebellum south who (only) "knew" what was best for them :eek:, I'll stay where there are already TOOOO many ;).

giphy.gif

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qL9nXM5A-DQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8 minutes ago, Rick_A said:

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qL9nXM5A-DQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Let me help you out. 

Wilbur Ross had to drag himself out of his crypt to show up for this hearing.

8 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Let me help you out. 

Thanks, I could watch this over and over again.

Come on my history experts;

How many times has socialism been tried only to turn into dictatorship killing millions to keep control.  No cars, no plans, no guns, no meat, NO thanks.  I would post a picture of the children of Venezuela to prove it fails Everytime.  

Nothing in the world is free!!! Especially blow jobs!!

Well, all of the Trump lovers like to go on about how he hasn't managed to fuck up the Obama economic turn-around yet (give him time).  It's pretty easy to do if you abandon all Republican principles and decide to spend literally trillions of dollars more than you take in.  The Trump deficits make the Obama deficits look like a checkbook rounding error, and the Obama deficits were incurred to get us out of a recession.  Now I know that all Trumpettes get their information from Fox Hole, but here are the facts from the Congressional Budget Office:

The U.S. government's public debt is now more than $22 trillion — the highest it has ever been. The Treasury Department data comes as tax revenue has fallen and federal spending continues to rise. The new debt level reflects a rise of more than $2 trillion from the day President Trump took office in 2017.

Despite being in the second-longest economic expansion since the post–World War II boom, the U.S. is projected to rack up annual deficits and incur national debt at rates not seen since the 1940s, according to the Congressional Budget Office.

We'll see how popular Trump is with the unemployed steel workers (employment numbers down since Trump took office) and coal miners (same) that voted in Trump out of disgust and desperation when the ballooning debt squeezes out all other priorities and they lose their Medicaid and unemployment insurance.  All it will take is a bit of an increase in interest rates and the entire economy is going to crater so fast you might not have time to get your money out.

Oh yeah, hate crimes are up nearly 20% since the election, especially White Nationalist murders of anyone of color.

So tell me again, why is it I have to be afraid of a beautiful, intelligent young woman who has actually worked for a living (as opposed to a rich kid who got all of his money because his daddy cheated on his taxes)?

AOC - I am smitten.

Edited by BadBoy

On ‎3‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:53 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Sure Melissa, any chance you could share with us the name of an accredited University where the professors in the climatology and geology departments have indicated in their research and lectures that climate change is a myth?

Didn't think so.

Also, absolutely no one has said the Earth will end in 12 years, you really need to get away from Fox News.  What some researchers have indicated is that if we don't take steps to reverse the rise in CO2 in the atmosphere, in 12 years (or so), the effects will be irreversible.  AOC grasps this.  Trump can't grasp anything other than pussy (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Wow..... I now know who to take off my friends list.  Different points of view does not make one person less bright.  

If AOC was a brilliant mind you would be respecting her mind and ideas not talking about her blowjob lips. 

I would ask how many gets their facts from CNN, because they are showing both sides of a subject.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Well, all of the Trump lovers like to go on about how he hasn't managed to fuck up the Obama economic turn-around yet ...

I would point out that the President, regardless of party, does not establish where our tax dollars are spent.  That is the job of Congress.  As I recall budgetary bills originate in the House of Representatives, which was controlled by Republicans for much of the previous administration.  The Executive branch merely administers the programs established by Congress and approved by the President.

19 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I would point out that the President, regardless of party, does not establish where our tax dollars are spent.  That is the job of Congress.  As I recall budgetary bills originate in the House of Representatives, which was controlled by Republicans for much of the previous administration.  The Executive branch merely administers the programs established by Congress and approved by the President.

Just an administrator the president is, you say?  Soooo .... it makes no difference who we elect, it is only Congress that matters?  I strongly disagree!

The president presents a proposed budget to the House.  At a minimum the president sets the tone, intent and direction of the budget.  And when the president's party controls both houses of Congress, the president gets almost everything he wants.  And that was the case over the last two years.  T-Rump got the budget he wanted, including tax cuts to the very wealthy and massive deficit (never mind he PROMISED to eliminate the national debt - not just deficit, debt).  And on this go around wants to accomplish the Hannity-ite's wet dream - cutting social security, medicare and medicaid. (even though he promised he would not).  And waited until the republicans no longer controlled both houses to push the wall - obviously it was not that crucial when he waits two years and waits until he KNOWS it won't pass cause democrats control the house.  In other words, he could care less about the wall, he just wants a flash point issue and to make it last all the way to 2020 hoping he can dupe enough people again to get elected again.  Saddest of all, the far left's outrageous agenda only tends to seem attractive because it is NOT T-Rump the BIC and Mitch McConnell.  But then the dems aren't really that against a wall - they voted for one before.  They just want to make T-Rump look bad.  As if he needs any help.  Both parties suck.  Period.