Kimora Love

New to the board and the forum

14 posts in this topic

Hey I’m new to this board 

I was wondering how to get started ? Am I missing anything ? 

I normally use Tna for those who are familiar with it is it the same almost ?

Any advice would help a little lost here lol 

Welcome, Kimora.  No advice to offer, but hope you have a great time in our community, have a lot of fun and meet some great people.  Play hard, enjoy fully and be safe.  I think we are a darned fine community who enjoy a variety of pleasures.

Welcome to the board Kimora. I think you've come to the right place on TOB for our area. No shortage of folks wanting to help if needed. Keep sharing listings, reviews will follow. Wish you well on here.

Welcome to the board! my only advise is to participate in the forums and have a great time!

17 hours ago, Kimora Love said:

Hey I’m new to this board 

I was wondering how to get started ? Am I missing anything ? 

I normally use Tna for those who are familiar with it is it the same almost ?

Any advice would help a little lost here lol 

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy and prosper here.  :)

Posting an introduction and a listing is already a fine start.  Only suggestions:

• Fix p411 link in profile and listing - it goes nowhere
  • Change p411 profile to Denver if that is where you are going to be based - or at least to "visiting" Denver
  • Speaking of p411 - it would raise fewer eye brows if name matched from TOB to P411 to TER etc. Not sure how hard it is to change any of above

Good luck!

Welcome to TOB. The gentlemen have given you great advice and if you need anything please reach out. 

Stay safe, have fun and prosper!

Welcome, have fun, trust yourself, screen, and ask for help if anything specific comes up. We have a pretty friendly place here. Enjoy!

Welcome to our community Kimora. Its nice seeing a new fresh face posting on the forums. I hope you have fun here pretty lady. 

Welcome to TOB. Sit back and enjoy the ride.................

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Welcome!  Hope you enjoy and prosper here.  :)

Posting an introduction and a listing is already a fine start.  Only suggestions:

• Fix p411 link in profile and listing - it goes nowhere
  • Change p411 profile to Denver if that is where you are going to be based - or at least to "visiting" Denver
  • Speaking of p411 - it would raise fewer eye brows if name matched from TOB to P411 to TER etc. Not sure how hard it is to change any of above

Good luck!

Thanks dude that was so helpful I fixed it ! :) 

Welcome to Tob!

best advice is reading the rules about posting in the forums. Lot of little things can get you in trouble on here.

Stay safe and welcome new Friend.:)

Edited by Calik8

Welcome to TOB, beautiful! It's a pretty good community with a couple trolls you'll learn to avoid pretty quickly. Have fun here.