Bora Bora

Inexpensive gifts ideas?

18 posts in this topic

Any ideas for inexpensive appreciation gifts for the ladies in the hobby?

I know an unsolicited $50 tip is very welcomed but sometime the donation is already as far as a budget handle.

image.png

I have always had good luck with gift cards. You can get Starbucks in any denomination. Others have variable amounts also.

I've gone with Starbucks gift cards in the past. Always well received.

I have found that asking what a lady's preferred Starbucks drink is and bringing that to an AM session usually elicits a positive response.  Same worked recently with flowers.  I know - zero monetary value, but both added positively to the event.  Discuss among yourselves..... 

If it's for a regular/atf, you can find some good gifts on wish for cheap. I've gotten my atf a few things from there for not much at all... I've gotten lingerie I've wanted to see on her, things to use together... But I'm single and have no worries of a trail for someone else to question too

Can't possibly go wrong with chocolates.  Hand-dipped artisan Denver are the best, but I sometimes when time is short I go with a Godiva or MERCI pack, still get smiles.

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

60% of the time, it works every time.:D

Aunt-Rose-s-Fantastic-Butter-Toffee_EXPS

I like those odds.

I always bring chocolate from the Sees candy store, in call is so close to it. First time I brought some it was her favorite kind. 

3 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

If it's for a regular/atf, you can find some good gifts on wish for cheap. I've gotten my atf a few things from there for not much at all... I've gotten lingerie I've wanted to see on her, things to use together... But I'm single and have no worries of a trail for someone else to question too

I Hate Wish!!!!! It takes weeks to get Items Delivered and Almost 100% of the Items Come from a Foreign Country , Also If you do not pay attention to detail you will Get a different Item= FACT..

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Can't possibly go wrong with chocolates.  Hand-dipped artisan Denver are the best, but I sometimes when time is short I go with a Godiva or MERCI pack, still get smiles.

Godiva chocolates with virtually every provider I see. Only turned down once but was thanked for the thought. She turned them down because of a particular metabolic condition.

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

60% of the time, it works every time.:D

Aunt-Rose-s-Fantastic-Butter-Toffee_EXPS

If I could cook, I'd try that. Unfortunately, don't want to set off the smoke alarms in my apartment.:unsure:

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I Hate Wish!!!!! It takes weeks to get Items Delivered and Almost 100% of the Items Come from a Foreign Country , Also If you do not pay attention to detail you will Get a different Item= FACT..

She’s not lying

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Lol... Never said there wasn't a down side, but if you can be patient for things to arrive it is cheap. But your absolutely right, they do take for ever, you do have to pay attention because most things are from China and with things like clothes half the time you have to get things like 2 sizes bigger for it to fit

Gifts will always be appreciated by all women and gentlemen alike. This year was a little crazy for me with unforeseen cercomstances with my dad.  Normally I do holiday gift bags. Always well received. 😊 Regifted if you must. Yes I always accept gifts thankfully also.

10 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Any ideas for inexpensive appreciation gifts for the ladies in the hobby?

I know an unsolicited $50 tip is very welcomed but sometime the donation is already as far as a budget handle.

image.png

Victoria secret body spray you can usually bundle your purchase and get 3 of them for $25 dollars. 

We really do appreciate any kind of gifts, big or small. I've had a little box of swiss chocolates, candles, large value Amazon cards, etc. The little and large gifts, and just the fun memories hold a special place in my heart.