Mr.Pink

Legit massage etiquette.

17 posts in this topic

Depends. Are you tweaking her nipples while you’re doing it? 

No?

Probably ok then.

maybe add in a “lower” and “underneath” in between the groans.

It is a she, I hope.

For a legit massage like at massage envy?  No moaning and no boners, they will go unused.  You CAN fall asleep and snore though, I can attest to that one. 

4 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

For a legit massage like at massage envy?  No moaning and no boners, they will go unused.  You CAN fall asleep and snore though, I can attest to that one. 

Asleep? then it is or super boring because of the unused boner or super relaxing :)

I often grunt & groan when getting a massage. I also include words like harder, softer, and “a little to the [right|left|up|down].”  If you want a good massage that targets your trouble spots you have to communicate what’s working and what isn’t.

BTW, when getting a sports/legit massage, I never worry about a ‘happy ending’.  I have other things on my mind.  By the same token, when getting FBSM, I don’t expect the sore muscles in my back or legs to be addressed.

i always breathe heavier and 'moan and groan' a little bit when the masseuse is in the 'sensitive' areas in the off chance i hit the lottery - haven't won yet, played a whole lot...

22 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Is it ok to moan and groan ?

Only if she is crushing your balls for grabbing her ass.  Make it convincing, she may stop. ;)

go see a chiropractor .. they usually have a therapist.  sheesh.  

On 3/7/2019 at 3:57 AM, Bravo1 said:

The wonderful young lady who is my LMT says that falling asleep is actually a compliment.  Problem is, we end up chatting so much about everything.  Last night it was about her adventures playing AD&D...

On 3/8/2019 at 11:22 AM, Sapphire said:

go see a chiropractor .. they usually have a therapist.  sheesh.  

I found my chiropractic help only lasted a week or so.  CMT work gave me 3 months of relief.

5 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

The wonderful young lady who is my LMT says that falling asleep is actually a compliment.  Problem is, we end up chatting so much about everything.  Last night it was about her adventures playing AD&D...

It took me a while to build up to deep tissue and would have to literally breath through the pain.  I got to the point where she was absolutely crushing me and I would still manage to fall asleep, REAL massage is one of the best things you can do for your body.  

16 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Same with my LMT. If I don't have something bothering me I'll usually tell her that "I want to turn the brain off." and she doesn't dig quite so deeply into the muscles.

But lately we've been talking about food so no sleeping then.

21 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Nope. I don’t wanna fart in my sleep. I’ll wake up to an empty room with only half my back covered in lotion. They can keep their compliment

15 hours ago, Vassago said:

Nope. I don’t wanna fart in my sleep. I’ll wake up to an empty room with only half my back covered in lotion. They can keep their compliment

Just have to "pre-fart" before you walk in for your appointment.  

18 hours ago, Vassago said:

Wait... that's not lotion!  AHHHHH!

6 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Wait... that's not lotion!  AHHHHH!

Well, shit happens when you party naked. The fat kid said so.