Calik8

Old tv shows! What are you re watching

109 posts in this topic

What shows do you rewatch on Netflix or Hulu??

38 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Gunsmoke, on Insp.

I watch Bonanza and Rifleman on MeTV everyday!

Father Knows Best is one of my favorites.

I also like the Munsters, and Honeymooners.

Recently I've watched a bunch of episodes of The Addams Family! so funny :)

image.png

I’m rewatching taxi,friends and will & grace

I don’t use Netflix or Hulu.

Every Saturday I’m always up early and watch several episodes of The Rifleman on AMC.

I luv how wholesome that show was..........a part of my Americana!

Wild Wild West, Perry Mason, It Takes a Thief, Mission Impossible, Hogans Heroes, Remington Steele, Hart To Hart, The Avengers, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea.

Right now watching all the WWII Looney Tunes cartoons. They really didn't like that Hitler guy...

Hogans Heroes, Rifleman, BaaBaa Black Sheep, and Wanted Daed or Alive.

Leave it to beaver of course. 

Sienfeld, though not sure it counts as an oldie yet, but can watch that over and over

When I’m working from home in Denver, I turn on the TV for background noise.

Never ending supply of WKRP in Cincinnati, Andy Griffith, Hazel, Night Court, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Mash,.

I love lucy.....  how could anybody forget that?? "Beam me up Scotty" -Star trek, I Dream of Jeannie,Mash, Bewitched,Twilight Zone,Get Smart,Gilligan's Island,

"I know Nothing"<<< Hogan Heroes -The list goes on...Old tvs shows are so simple,then again it was a simpler time. I do so appreciate those times!

Love ,Sex and good old Rock n Roll

also started watching Home improvement last night. Laughing so much 

17 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

Recently I've watched a bunch of episodes of The Addams Family! so funny :)

image.png

That is still one of the all time favorite ❤️

On 3/6/2019 at 7:02 PM, fred1964 said:

Wild Wild West, Perry Mason, It Takes a Thief, Mission Impossible, Hogans Heroes, Remington Steele, Hart To Hart, The Avengers, Voyage To The Bottom Of The Sea.

Mission Impossible when Martin Landau and Barbara Bain were still in it. The original Avengers with Mrs. Emma Peele, I think watching Diana Rigg in her skin tight workout outfits gave me one of my 1st woodies, which I desperately tried to hide since my parents were watching the show at the same time, that was in the 60's. When I recently tried to watch The Avengers, I had a hard time continuing to watch because the plots were so corny.

On 3/6/2019 at 11:02 PM, ilovewomen said:

When I’m working from home in Denver, I turn on the TV for background noise.

Never ending supply of WKRP in Cincinnati, Andy Griffith, Hazel, Night Court, Bonanza, Gunsmoke, Mash,.

Loved WKRP and Night Court, maybe I don't have the right cable setup but I can't find either of those. From that era and later in the 90's Hill Street Blues, LA Law, NYPD Blue all Steven Boccho productions RIP Steven.

57 minutes ago, amcbl1 said:

... The original Avengers with Mrs. Emma Peele, I think watching Diana Rigg in her skin tight workout outfits gave me one of my 1st woodies, which I desperately tried to hide since my parents were watching the show at the same time, that was in the 60's. When I recently tried to watch The Avengers, I had a hard time continuing to watch because the plots were so corny..

I’ve been watching The Avengers when Honor Blackman was Steele’s sidekick.  She went on to become 007’s Pussy Galore in Goldfinger. 😁

Ironsides, Night Gallery, Columbia, Gunsmoke, Twilight, Perry Mason, Star Trek, Lost in Space, Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel, Svengooley, Mod Squad,Kung Fu, The Ledgen Returns

I could go on 😆I had this discussion before with one of our board members that passed away. Thinking we all miss that guy!

Calik8  there is much to be learned by watching some of those old shows! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Ironsides, Night Gallery, Columbia, Gunsmoke, Twilight, Perry Mason, Star Trek, Lost in Space, Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel, Svengooley, Mod Squad,Kung Fu, The Ledgen Returns

Great list!  I'm looking at  https://www.metv.com/schedule/ and seeing Buck Rogers, Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel and Lost in Space playing the next couple hours.

12 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Great list!  I'm looking at  https://www.metv.com/schedule/ and seeing Buck Rogers, Land of the Giants, Time Tunnel and Lost in Space playing the next couple hours.

https://www.cozitv.com/shows/Ironside-442915043.html   Just another means of picking up old shows if you are interested FW? 

I promise I saw J.J." s  double today...Oh my goodness! 

This is all very Retrograde Cali!K8!  

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I grew up in the early 80's... does not seem to be to many "old classics" running although I remember the Lone Ranger and The Cisco Kidd, Mighty Mouse, Heckel and Jeckel, with many more I remember  growing up.  As well as  I remember  I have good memories of watching "the Rifleman" with my dad and many episodes of MASH were always running on TV.  A lot of 80's shows I could list that I loved...

On 3/6/2019 at 10:37 AM, Chrissy said:

I watch  Rifleman on MeTV everyday!

he was a one man killing machine.

13 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

he was a one man killing machine.

Yep! No one could handle his 12 shooter 😎

I don’t do Netflix or Hulu any more.   Most of the good old shows are on over-the-Air broadcasts!   

Bonanza, Rifleman, Andy Griffith, and Gunsmoke. 

On 3/10/2019 at 1:15 PM, Chrissy said:

Yep! No one could handle his 12 shooter 😎

you look a lot like the actress patricia blair.....

12 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

you look a lot like the actress patricia blair.....

Thank you for Not Saying Spiderman Mary Jane or Drew Barrymoore I get Those Alot 😂😂

Edited by Chrissy

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Thank you for Not Saying Spiderman Mary Jane or Drew Barrymoore I get Those Alot 😂😂

Drew Barrymore??🤔 Not seeing it.

I have come full circle. I became conscious some years before tv and intend to go out the same way. 5 years unplugged and am not yet tempted to return.