Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

RIP Luke Perry

9 posts in this topic

The 90's Teenage heartthrob is gone. ...so sad he didn't make a recovery :(  He Will always Be " Dillon " to me ;)

I loved watching him as Lane Frost in 8 Seconds. My kids generation loved him as the dad in Riverdale. RIP Luke Perry

I liked him as the sketch artist in the beginning of Fifth Element!

I loved his 50"s Porsche speedster in Beverly Hills 90210.

19 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

I liked him as the sketch artist in the beginning of Fifth Element!

“Aziz...light...” adds another tick 

I just read a story that showed he was good people, not just an actor.

Paraphrasing, but there were two young kids on a flight who were recreating Wrestlemania and no one could get them to settle down, even though the parents were trying.  After about 10 minutes a gent comes out of first class, goes up to the kids, and gives them a couple blown up balloons.  The guy had a hat, dark glasses, etc.  Sure enough it was Luke Perry.  The writer of the story ended up being in line to disembark next to him and thanked him for helping calm down the kids.  Luke Perry said he always travelled with balloons and stuff like that to help everyone flying have a nicer time. 

On 3/4/2019 at 1:52 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I loved watching him as Lane Frost in 8 Seconds. My kids generation loved him as the dad in Riverdale. RIP Luke Perry

The first time I saw Riverdale I was shocked to learn that Archie’s dad was portrayed by Luke Perry. Never would have guessed he was the same actor as the teen heartthrob from 90210. Really tragic at such a young age to die of a stroke. He definitely added a mature element to Riverdale. RIP Luke Perry.

Dreadfully sad...52....pops a brain vein....gone. Yet it provides us a cautionary tale. Live each day to the fullest...you never know when you might time out.