JDMurray

Yoga Pants, should all sizes where them in public?

65 posts in this topic

OK, I love women, of all shapes, sizes and colors . . . BUT I do feel that Yoga Pants should not be made for all shapes and sizes.  I am in the norm here, let me know please!

image.jpeg

I dont think you should bring negative light to any type/build of a woman....

We already struggle enough without having guys talk about who should or shouldn't wear a certain article of clothing.....

Im not sure you thought this post through....

Just now, MeganMarie4u said:

I dont think you should bring negative light to any type/build of a woman....

We already struggle enough without having guys talk about who should or shouldn't wear a certain article of clothing.....

Im not sure you thought this post through....

VERY SORRY, that was not my intent at all!!!!!

Body shaming is not good. I guess you should enlighten us on what clothes are acceptable for other shapes and sizes? This is a very sad post. 

3 minutes ago, JDMurray said:

VERY SORRY, that was not my intent at all!!!!!

If i knew you i wouldnt have been so polite. But shame on you. Distasteful to say the least. 

4 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Body shaming is not good. I guess you should enlighten us on what clothes are acceptable for other shapes and sizes? This is a very sad post. 

Hunter my bad on this!!!  I am a very visual person, and as already indicated, not much thought was put into this thread.  My sincerest apologies to one and all.

You might consider messaging the mods and asking them to remove this thread.

I don’t know if that will happen, but you can try.

As many of you know I spend a good deal of my time in nudist resorts. Many in the community qualify for “senior discount” and carry extra pounds (some a good deal of extra).  One quickly learns that the human body comes in ALL shapes & sizes, but this does NOT detract from the spirit & joy we bring to each other.

I love most women in yoga pants and track suits.

31 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Nah leave it. I wholeheartedly disagree with the post, but it’s good to keep the good and bad threads up. Let’s not sanitize this place. 

I have made the request to have this thread removed!  My error, and I am heading back into my cave. 

6 minutes ago, JDMurray said:

I have made the request to have this thread removed!  My error, and I am heading back into my cave. 

Tell them they can leave the pic of the girl

Do you have her contact info? 

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

If we delete posts like this that people didn't think through, it promotes people posting things without thinking it through. leaving this post up can save me deleting many other posts later. 

7 minutes ago, boink36 said:

If we delete posts like this that people didn't think through, it promotes people posting things without thinking it through. leaving this post up can save me deleting many other posts later. 

I've definitely been guilty. I remember when I first started posting, there were a lot of...I have to learn EVERYTHING the hard way posts coming from me. I don't say that anymore...1. Even though I have a hard head, I pull it out of my ass eventually. 2. I've learned none of the shit we post is life or death, and life goes on...it's not that serious. 3. Most people are self centered and worrying about their own lives, earning and playing, getting their own fix of whatever it is they need that they don't give a rat's ass about the random shit coming out of my mouth. Lesson learned. Keep it movin. 😊

4 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

People are way to sensitive these daya! Wowza

Or insensitive...

6 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

People are way to sensitive these daya! Wowza

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Or insensitive...

You can post the same picture talking about how sexy her tight little ass is in those yoga pants,  without saying girls who don't look like that shouldn't wear yoga pants in public. 

The bottom line is..............

This a very tough room..............

Have your shit together BEFORE YOU POST or you will get the flavor of what others think. It sucks to be ridiculed by others!

:o

Edited by BadBoy

1 minute ago, Seeker5280 said:

Have your shit together BEFORE YOU POST or you will get the flavor of what others think. It sucks to be ridiculed by others!

Only if you actually give a shit about what is posted on social media. :rolleyes:

I think 2Big should have the final say in this matter.

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

When I posted this, I wasn’t being critical of the OP.  I was trying to be supportive of him since he was feeling remorseful of his post.

33 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

The bottom line is..............

This a very tough room..............

It sure does! Especially if you don't fit into a mold! Yeah that sucks big time because you can't change your genetics! You just have to love yourself the way you were created! 

32 minutes ago, inkspot said:

I think 2Big should have the final say in this matter.

Oh you and 2 Big are like this🤞🙄

Yep Hunter I totally agree I found pics the other day when I was a scrapping 175 lbs in my early fourtys now a few ok more then a few, years later broken ankle etc I am 30 more then I was.  Get over it guys, shit happens then we work on it!!!

I just put my yoga pants on...... but im not even thinking about doing yoga..... 

BOOM! 

Today is the one day we should all be able to post selfies of ourselves, guys and girls, bottoms only, best pics you have, in yoga pants, blue jeans, dickies, whatever the fuck bottons you have, and feel loud and proud. Please mods, do us this solid! 

Ah, despite the 40deg temps, my pics would NOT meet TOB’s rules.  Especially if shot up-kilt😜

The uniform for tonight’s dance - knee braces & T-shirts😝

Edited by Bit Banger