JDMurray

Yoga Pants, should all sizes where them in public?

65 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I just put my yoga pants on...... but im not even thinking about doing yoga..... 

BOOM! 

I wear my yoga pants to drink wine😂

The Op is a wonderful man and he honestly doesn’t have a bad part on him.  Maybe just cut him a little slack on wording and we all get back to the love fest😘❤️

8 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Ah, despite the 40deg temps, my pics would NOT meet TOB’s rules.  Especially if shot up-kilt😜

The uniform for tonight’s dance - knee braces & T-shirts😝

I meant to add kilts...just for you. Damnit,  I can't believe i forgot..

12 minutes ago, Laci French said:

he Op is a wonderful man and he honestly doesn’t have a bad part on him.  Maybe just cut him a little slack on wording and we all get back to the love fest😘❤️

On wording 😂😂😂

It was the purpose of the whole post. At least he owned it instead of making excuses. Thanks @JDMurray. I appreciate it, and many other ladies do too. 

Dude, any sentence that contains the combination of "I love women ....... but" is destined to backfire!  Kinda like:

Related image

Yoga pants with no ass, is like a wallet with no money.

Edited by Rick_A

45 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Bit, knee braces?  like a walking boot??

No, more like an athletic sleeve.  I did mention earlier that most of us qualify for ‘senior discounts’🧐

With cowboy boots, of course.  Need them for proper line dancing. 😁

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

I wear my yoga pants to drink wine😂

The Op is a wonderful man and he honestly doesn’t have a bad part on him.  Maybe just cut him a little slack on wording and we all get back to the love fest😘❤️

Awww, you just like him because he is always volunteering for oral sex!

23 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

No, more like an athletic sleeve.  I did mention earlier that most of us qualify for ‘senior discounts’🧐

Love it Bit especially in Tx

7 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I just put my yoga pants on...... but im not even thinking about doing yoga..... 

BOOM! 

I live in my yoga pants when not playing in the hobby.  Currently in  velvet leggings but same difference 

I’ve been spending a lot of time in airports the past several months and I’ve notices a new trend in yoga pants.

They have cutouts in them that are filled in with a semi see through mesh.  

They are very interesting to look at.

Dress in whatever makes you feel comfortable

15 minutes ago, mountainrider33 said:

I'm wondering if the gender was switched, would there be as much calls of body shaming.  

Image result for fat guy in a speedo

VS

All I know is I'm having a kick ass time with those two in the bottom pic. Those are my people right there. 😍

And if they put some yoga pants on? You better believe we're having a good time!! 😂

I am sorry but I do not feel that someone posting a photograph of something that they find attractive here should be considered to be an attack on any of the women here....It certainly did not seem to me that he was doing it to hurt anyone elses feelings or to call anyone here out for any reason....It certainly is nothin like those who continually bring up age here, that is should be viewed as shaming because they do it in such a way that it is meant as a person attack on anyone who is over the age of 12 (sorry that was supposed to be 21) but of course no one takes offense to that.....When someone posts a photo of someone they find attractive here, it is not done to shame anyone it is simply saying he finds that particular photo to be attractive and from what i could see it was not done to shame  any of the ladies here.....We should all stop allowing ourselves to feel inferior because of our bodies, the fact that we are all here shows that it does not matter what we look like, what our bodies look like or what race we are or even the color of our hair, as there is always going to be someone who finds each of us attractive in our own way and that is why the gentlemen keep coming back here....It is the diversity of this site that keeps all of us coming back here and we need to stop allowing something that someone else might say make us feel badly about ourselves instead just be proud of the fact you are who you are and there are many men here who have shown each of us how special they think we are....There are some here who have been using our insecurities in an effort to promote their ideals of female perfection but that is not the way all men feel....That is why it is important that we all remember this is a personal choice we make that should never be dictated by someone else who tries to inflict their ideals upon anyone else....Be proud of who you are and how you look as that is why you are are and why you continue to come back....No two people are going to find the same two things attractive or sexy for the same two reasons and while photos are nice the truth is they rarely look like that in real life which is something any of the gentleman here have been likely to discover when the fall for the fake pictures and should be a legitimate reason why they complain....This is not something that we need regulated for us, it is something that we should all be able to decide for ourselves without the interference of anyone else who is doing nothing more than trying to influence choices we are more than capable of making for ourselves....Diversity is why this site is here and why we are all here....Dont take offense to the beauty that someone else has, as there are many who find each of us just as beautiful and they are willing to show us the fact that they appreciate the beauty we each have inside...Well all live in a world where social correctness is being dictated by businesses who are trying to take away our rights to choose for ourselves what it is we find attractive or what it is we want to eat or what we want to drive....They are eliminating our rights  to choose for ourselves  those things we want without having them dictated to us.....We are all of legal age so we are more than capable of making personal choices for ourselves, we dont need anyone else to ever make us feel  less because of the choices we choose to make.....

15 hours ago, Calik8 said:

I live in my yoga pants when not playing in the hobby.  Currently in  velvet leggings but same difference 

That's hot! ;)

On 3/4/2019 at 5:47 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I've definitely been guilty. I remember when I first started posting, there were a lot of...I have to learn EVERYTHING the hard way posts coming from me. I don't say that anymore...1. Even though I have a hard head, I pull it out of my ass eventually. 2. I've learned none of the shit we post is life or death, and life goes on...it's not that serious. 3. Most people are self centered and worrying about their own lives, earning and playing, getting their own fix of whatever it is they need that they don't give a rat's ass about the random shit coming out of my mouth. Lesson learned. Keep it movin. 😊

Those were the good old days when I had you over my knee on a regular schedule. :D

😂😂😂

You don't even threathen me with a good time anymore. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong here. Lol. I'm going in the wrong direction.

47 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Those were the good old days when I had you over my knee on a regular schedule. :D

I so wanted to make a height joke.....i wont.....😂😂😂

#idontwantnopoints

5 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

I'm wondering if the gender was switched, would there be as much calls of body shaming.  

VS

You steal my heart sweet man❤️

23 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Miss you

As many women as possible should wear tight, sheer, yoga pants everywhere!! My eyes will filter out any I don't want to see.....

3 hours ago, Sapphire said:

yoga pants are for yoga imo

Actually, I prefer naked yoga

Im thicker and i love yoga pants and leggings. It defines my booty better ;)

Hey, I don't wear muscle T's or half shirts... don't go shaming my Pooh Bear Physique! 

55 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Image may contain: one or more people and text

I'll have a beer to that!

50 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I'll have a beer to that!

Or a Jack Daniels