Mr.Pink

"Her pictures are accurate, but she gained some weight."

40 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, 2small said:

I’ve been reading this thread and decided to put in my three cents worth. I personally like women of all shapes and sizes. I prefer larger breast but my first wife had 32a cup. If the ladies clean and has a nice personality I’m a happy man. About the pictures all I care about is if they give me an accurate representation of what the lady looks like in the last year. I’m done, thanks

2small, you seem to be the opposite of 2big in more than name only...and I like it. 🤗💋

10 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

2small, you seem to be the opposite of 2big in more than name only...and I like it. 🤗💋

Thank you Hunter. I try to be nice. If a women has a nice personality that turns me on. I believe pictures should be no more than a year old. I’m not top of the line looks myself so I make up in personality.

1 hour ago, 2small said:

I’ve been reading this thread and decided to put in my three cents worth. I personally like women of all shapes and sizes. I prefer larger breast but my first wife had 32a cup. If the ladies clean and has a nice personality I’m a happy man. About the pictures all I care about is if they give me an accurate representation of what the lady looks like in the last year. I’m done, thanks

Where ya been hiding little guy?

7 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Where ya been hiding little guy?

I’ve been out sick with an Achilles injury. If all goes well I’ll be back in action in a month or so.

Did you tear it? Back in action means hobbing I am assuming or learning how to walk again?   I heard that’s a bad injury to recover from.

Edited by petey-9950
Added more

My take on "accurate":  If, when she answered the door, I would recognize her as being the person in the picture, that is , to a degree "accurate". That includes if the weight was off a bit, etc. But, I'm all about reading peoples faces, so take that for what you will.

2 hours ago, petey-9950 said:

Did you tear it? Back in action means hobbing I am assuming or learning how to walk again?   I heard that’s a bad injury to recover from.

Yeh both ways, working and hobbling. I lived in Denver for a while then moved back down south. Should be coming back in a month or so.