Mr.Pink

"Her pictures are accurate, but she gained some weight."

40 posts in this topic

"gained some weight" = needs to buy two seats on a plane.;)

Here is the funny part (quoting a part of the actual review):

"Her pictures are accurate (pretty face, small waist, etc.). However, we discussed the need to update them since she’s put on some weight (mainly in the hips and on the thighs and derrière). I welcomed and thoroughly enjoyed the add-ons and her perky breasts.
We made plans for a return visit. "

Yeah, right, wait until you find out you have been blocked forever.  There is one forbidden topic with every woman, grasshopper, and that topic should never be discussed.

BB, I read that post the same way. You don’t bring that type of discussion on a forum board.  Another young grasshopper amoungest is.

3 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

BB, I read that post the same way. You don’t bring that type of discussion on a forum board.  Another young grasshopper amoungest is.

They dont call him mr punk for nothing.....🤦‍♀️

Thx Megan but gee whiz this is not junior high school all over again.  I am a grandpa but this is ridiculous

Her latest ad says to check out her new review, so guess she wasn't too upset 

38 minutes ago, petey-9950 said:

Thx Megan but gee whiz this is not junior high school all over again.  I am a grandpa but this is ridiculous

Theres lots of things that dont belong on rhe forum..... but theres also lots of people who dont deserve to post here....😂

Edited by MeganMarie4u

46 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

They dont call him mr punk for nothing.....🤦‍♀️

I mentioned no names. 

17 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

I mentioned no names. 

But the post wasnt necessary..... especially since

1. Im sure youve never seen her 

2. You probably never will. 

You dont come here and compliment the positive comments..... but always wanna point out the negative.....

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Megan, that’s mr pinks M.O.  it has been for years 

10 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

Well then, her pictures aren't accurate. 🙄

Let's call it like it is PINK>>>YOU DON'T LIKE BIG WOMEN!!!!<<

Making things public about one individual is wrong. 

"She gained some weight"

Fantasy: She turned into this:

la-tecia-thomas-10-plus-size-models-that

Reality:

3444697.jpg

For fucks sake it's a POSTED REVIEW!!!! What's wrong with writing about the inconsistencies. 

On 3/5/2019 at 10:50 AM, 2Big said:

"She gained some weight"

Fantasy: She turned into this:

la-tecia-thomas-10-plus-size-models-that

Reality:

3444697.jpg

Wonder how he “sizes” up! Hahaha! 

I've never seen a woman who gained weight and didn't turn into a hippopotamus. Most women, especially on hooker and dating web sites vastly underestimate their weight. So, if she says she "gained some weight", I'm heading to the hard ware store to get stuff so I can reinforce my bed frame. 

Seems like a lot of women (and men) just don't care about their apperance that much.:confused:

There are many slightly overweight to overweight ladies who advertise here so why not keep in honest? I doubt your gonna lose business! There is definitely a market for bigger ladies here in denver

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

Seems like a lot of women (and men) just don't care about their apperance that much.:confused:

In my opinion, appearance is not equivalent to size or weight, in any case, is just part of it.

There are many thin/athletic girls that have terrible appearance, and there are many chubby or big girls that have a beautiful appearance.

To me is much more important if the lady takes care of the other aspects of her appearance like: hair, makeup, hands & feet, clothes, manners, hygiene, etc.

Chicks can't win for losing, seems like.  I recall yrs ago, there was a lady on here, and she took a lot of grief because she was actually thinner than her pics.:rolleyes:

Edited by Milos Vesely

14 hours ago, 2Big said:

I've never seen a woman who gained weight and didn't turn into a hippopotamus. Most women, especially on hooker and dating web sites vastly underestimate their weight. So, if she says she "gained some weight", I'm heading to the hard ware store to get stuff so I can reinforce my bed frame. 

UTTER GODSMACK! What the ...2Big!  

I swear to God, most guys have such low standards, they'll stick their dick into anything that moves. 

On 3/9/2019 at 5:37 AM, Annalise Anjou said:

Wonder how he “sizes” up! Hahaha! 

Those often complaining.... have no business talking about another's appearance. It's so crass and unbecoming. 

36 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Those often complaining.... have no business talking about another's appearance. It's so crass and unbecoming. 

No, it's not. Especially not to the tune of$150 - $300 an hour. :huh:

9 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

LOL, that is what  you think. I've said it many times; I'd rather have my $150-$300 from the guy with a beer belly, who is nice, appreciative, BFE, and non-ahole than a goodlooking, in shape, entitled guy that is going to pick me apart. That's just me though. Different strokes for different folks.:unsure:

Carry on Big and Pink.

Totally the truth Audrey! Maturity with social graces wins tickets with us ladies!  

13 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I'd rather have my $150-$300 from the guy with a beer belly

Because that's your average client. 

13 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

a goodlooking, in shape, entitled guy

usually doesn't need to pay for sex. 

Let me break it down for you. 

Fantasy-Client:

maxresdefault.jpg

Reality:

03-mugshot10.nocrop.w536.h2147483647.jpg

Taken from this article on a cross section of busted Long Island Johns.;)

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2013/06/13-best-long-island-john-mug-shots.html

Edited by 2Big

I’ve been reading this thread and decided to put in my three cents worth. I personally like women of all shapes and sizes. I prefer larger breast but my first wife had 32a cup. If the ladies clean and has a nice personality I’m a happy man. About the pictures all I care about is if they give me an accurate representation of what the lady looks like in the last year. I’m done, thanks