Hunter VanDyke

Excuses Part 2

36 posts in this topic

I guess I'm pretty lucky...unless I'm actually leaving town, I don't need an excuse to go anywhere. I'd have to come up with a reason to be in Denver, but I've got enough hobbies and interests that that's not even too tough.

Do you guys really think you're wives are THAT stupid. She knows where you're going. The reason she hasn't kicked your sorry azz to the curb yet is because, a, she's got a little thing going on the down low for herself, b, she needs the money, or, c, just doesn't care any more. 

After close to 30 years in the hobby, I'm still waiting for an honest answer to the question: why have a wife if you're cheating on her anyways? And don't give me the bullshit about: my wife needs me, or I can't leave my wife coz she has terminal cancer, or just stayin' with her for the sake of the kids. ;)

Edited by 2Big

25 minutes ago, 2Big said:

After close to 30 years in the hobby, I'm still waiting for an honest answer to the question: why have a wife if you're cheating on her anyways? And don't give me the bullshit about: my wife needs me, or I can't leave my wife coz she has terminal cancer, or just stayin' with her for the sake of the kids. ;)

I've found many of my married clients love their wives, and like being married to them. Unfortunately, some women lose all interest in sex. It could be hormonal, it could be illness, it could be they don't realize the importance of this need for their partner, and won't take the necessary steps to keep that fire going. For some clients, instead of leaving a marriage they want to be in, they turn to providers to get needs met that are lacking in the marriage. For a lot of my clients, their wives are their lifelong partners and best friends, they have families. Why would a man leave all that, when all he has to do is see a provider and get his sexual needs met? Just my thoughts...

Now, the clients who stay with their wives when they don't even like them? I don't understand that all, but who am I to judge. 🤷‍♀️

When I was married, my wife fulfilled my emotional requirements, but not my sexual needs.  She understood this and (mostly) looked the other way.  I still remember the times when she said, “Go her laid.” because I was getting cranky.

23 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I've found many of my married clients love their wives, and like being married to them. Unfortunately, some women lose all interest in sex. It could be hormonal, it could be illness, it could be they don't realize the importance of this need for their partner, and won't take the necessary steps to keep that fire going. For some clients, instead of leaving a marriage they want to be in, they turn to providers to get needs met that are lacking in the marriage. For a lot of my clients, their wives are their lifelong partners and best friends, they have families. Why would a man leave all that, when all he has to do is see a provider and get his sexual needs met? Just my thoughts...

Now, the clients who stay with their wives when they don't even like them? I don't understand that all, but who am I to judge. 🤷‍♀️

My wife lost her libido years ago. I still remember the last time I suggested we have sex and she flat out told me, "I'm not interested, but I know you need it. Do what you need to." We've been together 38 years and have lots of fun together, but I have 'friends' to fulfill my sexual needs. 

The math is quite simple. It's a win, win, win.

29 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

When I was married, my wife fulfilled my emotional requirements, but not my sexual needs.  She understood this and (mostly) looked the other way.  I still remember the times when she said, “Go her laid.” because I was getting cranky.

17 minutes ago, eatu55 said:

My wife lost her libido years ago. I still remember the last time I suggested we have sex and she flat out told me, "I'm not interested, but I know you need it. Do what you need to." We've been together 38 years and have lots of fun together, but I have 'friends' to fulfill my sexual needs. 

The math is quite simple. It's a win, win, win.

I have quite a few clients like this. It's perfect for me, because I don't like being in a relationship, and I can also get my needs met. Yes...wifey, hubby, and provider all win! 💞