Bora Bora

The bush is back! yaayy!!

39 posts in this topic

Yes I like it all but having been from by a time when women didn't shave it's nice to come across a lady who leaves her assets natural.  Some object to the possibility of stray hairs getting into their dents but  I find that a minor item that doesn't detract form the beauty of a natural bush and the fun of exploring that covering to get to the yummy parts of the anatomy.

Normally I'm into natural and organic. But not this time. Trimmed, shaved or waxed is preferred! 

7 hours ago, Kaduk said:

From the guidelines.

10. Content (images inappropriate and/or Nudity) Do not upload or post images of the genitals or visible pubic hair of any person

Oh, then Kudak - do you have her contact information? B)

I’ve been tearing out pussy hair for almost 30 years...now there’s a very sparse patch...and if the bush is back I’ll not be dining. Hairy pussy in my experience is not as tasty as non hairy nor as yummy smelling. An expanded landing strip is cool but those yummy lips better be bald and lickable!!! 

For me a full bush is sorta a turn off. However, a landing strip or a trim me do bush is ok. Some ladies and maybe gents can get ingrown hairs, OUCH!

So this means no shave November never stopped?  

12 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Became Thursday trim

Could that be a Tuesday trim quim ?

No thanks, last time I was with a bushy chick, I picked up some hitchhikers down there.