Turtle138

Gfe

45 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

This! ^^^^^^

see older men understand how to touch a lady! 

GFE definition from my point of view 

its supposed to be an experience and not necessarily services. If no fiv is suddenly not GFE well wtf is it? And I’m sorry but the attitude of well if this one tiny thing isn’t on the menu then I’m out. DUDE! Just because you’re paying a lady for her time doesn’t mean you have access to her body to do whatever you want. The OP probably isn’t like this, but the point is, others out there do think this and that’s the problem with terms like GFE, PSE etc. and whatever happened to HME? 

Leave expectations at the door. Relax, have fun, build trust with a lady and guess what happens....you sometimes get what you want. We don’t know you guys if it’s the first time. Want GFE, slow down, jerk off before your appointment if it helps, get to know her, ask her likes and dislikes. LET HER SEDUCE YOU! Let her show you her skills...every lady has special tricks(or should) she’ll show you. If you become a regular, you’ll get treated to little tricks every time. 

Long time hobbyers will tell you that every lady is different and finding out what special skills a certain lady has is part of the journey. 

Had to look up what an hme was... I'd much prefer the honeymoon experience over gfe or pse..  Sounds more fun and enjoyable

Good golly, some of you folks could complicate a wet dream.  What is a GFE?  Simple:

1.  As the name implies, it is a "Girl Friend Experience," which means that you act like you are with a girlfriend/boyfriend.  This contrasts with the Bored Hooker Experience and the Demanding Jerk Experience.

2.  Since you wouldn't meet with a girlfriend/boyfriend and start with a list of rules, expectations, no-nos, demands, menus, haggling, etc., don't do that if you advertise GFE or expect GFE.  Instead you should simply fumble your way through an extended makeout session and be open and sensitive to what seems to be working and what doesn't, paying attention to the other person as an actual person with wants and desires (this goes for both!).

3.  Don't do shit to the other person you wouldn't dare to do to a girlfriend/boyfriend.

4.  Treat the other person like a real girlfriend/boyfriend, i.e. with consideration, affection, humor and a genuine desire to have a good "experience."

Now that's a GFE.  Many advertise it, many expect it, but few actually experience it, but WOW, when you find someone you can experience it with, you have found your ATF.

That's it, pretty simple.

Oh yeah, it also usually means you are going to get a BJ.

YMMV

There are all different kinds of girlfriends, and experiences with girlfriends. We're not all the same. I have many friends who are GFE including myself yet we are not all the same, and DO NOT offer the same experiences. What a girlfriend experience is for one guy IS NOT the same for another. Read reviews, pm other hobbyists, read provider posts to see if SHE is the girlfriend experience YOU are looking for. You might not always end up with the perfect girlfriend experience you are looking for, but you have a much better shot than someone who has done no research. 

I've had gentlemen contact me in this regards. I can't get into GFE. Not my thing. I have a life outside of being a provider and I don't want to take the chance to experiment with a stranger. More or so I respect my worth and sanity. Not saying that other providers don't respect themselves. Whatever rocks your boat but to me certain activities included in GFE is too personal and risky! But I have skills that make up for my denial of GFE and it's always a 💯 guarantee. Stay safe and have fun!!!

The term GFE has changed for me since starting in this fun zone.

At first it was aligned with a string of acronyms that had to be there, a menu as some call it. I defined experiences this way and thought it was important.

But now I see it in a more literal sense. It is an experience one would expect with a girlfriend meaning every time will be different, it depends on the moods and energy of both parties, it depends on each other reading signs, it is both a physical and emotional connection. 

Sometimes it is crazy wild animal sex, sometimes it is deep kissing, cuddling, massage, and more sensual fun, sometimes it is just talking and catching up on life, sometimes it's all the above in one session. I've had all those experiences with the the same lady and with different ladies. 

Now I try not to go in with expectation, but just make a connection and see where things go. I've yet to have a bad time but I've had lots of different experiences and I'd call them GFE.

On 2/24/2019 at 0:55 PM, SultryKitten said:

Personally, I have only met a few clients that I enjoy fiv. The reason? A majority of clients shove their knobs up there like a doctor checking a guy's prostate. It does not feel good, and it can rip us or make us tender which ruins a chance of us being ready for another client if they aren't the only one that day. So a lot of ladies make rules on those kind of things to preserve their "money maker". We can't make money if we are out of commission, and our business is commission based.

I can say that I don't see clients again if they are too aggressive...to me, I just can't afford to have to heal because some client can't figure out how to be gentle with their bodyparts, and I am including the mouth in that statement.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Rip us or make us tender?? Damn.....I mean DAMN!

OK gents, this is NOT what you want a lady on here posting about!

Guys, Please remember etiquette...Be a gentleman. Nicely groomed, freshly showered, breath fresh, AND TAKE YOUR TIME like you would with a lover because that's what the women here are. I really can't believe I'm saying this. Most of you get it. And I respect that. The rest of you? Read what I just posted! Take your time, get the lovely lady you are with in the mood for pleasure. Pleasure her like you would with a fine model that has the hots for you... Oh, that's who she is, a fine model that's trying to make you feel good. Relax have fun, give pleasure, not pain. Relax and enjoy.

On 2/27/2019 at 9:26 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

There are all different kinds of girlfriends, and experiences with girlfriends. We're not all the same. I have many friends who are GFE including myself yet we are not all the same, and DO NOT offer the same experiences. What a girlfriend experience is for one guy IS NOT the same for another. Read reviews, pm other hobbyists, read provider posts to see if SHE is the girlfriend experience YOU are looking for. You might not always end up with the perfect girlfriend experience you are looking for, but you have a much better shot than someone who has done no research. 

I'd define a GFE as someone who offers things I like and someone I can trust.

I'm sure you and a lot of people on here can agree on this.

A lot of people don't get this, they are like people looking on the shelves of a supermarket for what they like, what they don't like, and throwing away the leftovers that they didn't want to try again. Research is they key to find the special someone you are looking for to be your fave.    

On 2/23/2019 at 8:31 PM, Turtle138 said:

I wish l knew what GFE lite was.

No fiv does not get Mr Happy going.

Darn in hs wasn't that like 3rd base????

I always go into a GFE session with no makeup, messy hair, hairy legs and stained painties.  That way I KNOW I'm giving the complete GFE.  

Edited by Nina Faulkner

GFE....PSE....HME....all somewhat subjective. I don't care about any of them...would rather have an ISE any day.......( Insatiable Slut Experience)

10 hours ago, Nina Faulkner said:

I always go into a GFE session with no makeup, messy hair, hairy legs and stained painties.  That way I KNOW I'm giving the complete GFE.  

You forgot the farting and the "not tonight baby, I have a headache"! :lol::D

2 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

You forgot the farting and the "not tonight baby, I have a headache"! :lol::D

Let's also remember the bad breath and the need to discuss where our relationship is heading. 

On 2/26/2019 at 9:15 PM, Juanmotai said:

GFE=Great Fucking Experience, and thet Great Fucking Experience varys from person to person. So as long as you can walk away from your particular meeting and think, " wow, that was fucking great', regardless of what activities did, or didn't, take place, then that sir is GFE. 

I understand what you mean, however, most men I think are looking for particular things with these types of engagements. I think anyone with common sense knows these appointments are not real dates. Some guys enjoy the illusion of a real date, but casting and maintaining that illusion would probably be more successful if certain basic things occur (ex: DFK, DATY, UTF). I don't know that I personally would be able to walk away saying "that was fucking great" without certain key activities involved. With reviews here generally being vague (not judging), information is already becoming more difficult to obtain. I think when dudes see GFE in the description body, they know, without having to see a giant list of acronyms, that certain basic activities are available.

I've eventually come to the opinion that no session can really be a Girlfriend Experience for me. Always in the back of my mind is the sad realization that the only reason a woman wants to spend this kind of time with me is because I'm paying for it. This tears the illusion apart.

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

I understand what you mean, however, most men I think are looking for particular things with these types of engagements. I think anyone with common sense knows these appointments are not real dates. Some guys enjoy the illusion of a real date, but casting and maintaining that illusion would probably be more successful if certain basic things occur (ex: DFK, DATY, UTF). I don't know that I personally would be able to walk away saying "that was fucking great" without certain key activities involved. With reviews here generally being vague (not judging), information is already becoming more difficult to obtain. I think when dudes see GFE in the description body, they know, without having to see a giant list of acronyms, that certain basic activities are available.

I've eventually come to the opinion that no session can really be a Girlfriend Experience for me. Always in the back of my mind is the sad realization that the only reason a woman wants to spend this kind of time with me is because I'm paying for it. This tears the illusion apart.

You put my thoughts into words. 

I do enjoy certain activities and those activities are important for me to fully enjoy myself, and I always want my companions to do what they they enjoy doing.  If we are both (or all) not having fun, it doesn't work for me.  Because of that, this board has been a valuable (and fun) resource.  I'm also someone who enjoys the fantasy while realizing that it is my dollars that allow the fantasy to happen.

Thanks so much for this thoughtful post.