Madison Taylor

Who’s watching me

45 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2019 at 11:09 AM, Madison Taylor said:

When it comes to certain positions, eye contact becomes inevitable. (would love the girls to chime in) is it awkward or important? Want to see what both parties think...

holy crap lady, going straight for the kill!

it's not important to me in this world. I dunno. my thought is this. if I have an intimate connection. yea it can naturally happen on a passionate level here. and usually this means I will start seeing you on a regular basis. as that level of passion is everything! 

the second kind of experience I have with eye contact is the naughty primal interaction. just recently had a lady looking at me yelling naughty things to me. totally hot dirty girl experience! 

when i'm dating a lady. yep, it's very important then...……...

How am I going straight for the kill? I’m asking opinions I may have used a few choice words that you are taking the wrong way but I’m asking what other people think/feel about eye contact if that makes me a cold hearted person then forgive me for asking a question. I’m noticing what I do in certain situations and wanted to see what others have to say because quite honestly I care about people and don’t want to make anyone feel bad in any of my sessions. I’m sorry if I offended anyone... no wonder people don’t post in the forum because when they do, it’s taken to a different extreme then originally intended. 

1 hour ago, Madison Taylor said:

no wonder people don’t post in the forum because when they do, it’s taken to a different extreme then originally intended. 

Oh shoot girl, don't let anyone's comments keep you from posting on the forums. You get one red down arrow a day. I wish we could replace it with a hand flippin the bird sometimes. Lol. 😉

It's a good topic

1 hour ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oh shoot girl, don't let anyone's comments keep you from posting on the forums. You get one red down arrow a day. I wish we could replace it with a hand flippin the bird sometimes. Lol. 😉

It's a good topic

@Madison Taylor 

What Hunter said. Can't worry about what one or even a few people say, post what you want when you want your questions and opinions matter as much as anyone elses.

I thought it was a great question. 

8 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

How am I going straight for the kill? I’m asking opinions I may have used a few choice words that you are taking the wrong way but I’m asking what other people think/feel about eye contact if that makes me a cold hearted person then forgive me for asking a question. I’m noticing what I do in certain situations and wanted to see what others have to say because quite honestly I care about people and don’t want to make anyone feel bad in any of my sessions. I’m sorry if I offended anyone... no wonder people don’t post in the forum because when they do, it’s taken to a different extreme then originally intended. 

If anyone gives you a hard time shoot me a private message and I will delete them. :D

9 hours ago, Madison Taylor said:

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

It's a good topic

Hunter nailed it.  Keep posting.  It is a valid topic and people will have different opinions and preferences.  That is part of what makes TOB so valuable.  Different people having and sharing different opinions.  Person to person interactions come with a lot of gray areas and desires on ways to connect.

Thanks for the support guys! I do know people have my back, that’s one thing I love about TOB. I had disappeared for a bit and guess I showed up being a little sensitive. I’ll be back to my old self in no time ;) 

Wait for the eye contact to happen and the the sensual touching and kissing galore! Body goes into auto pilot at this point! So who is keeping track of the eyes? Because the adventure becomes a beautiful blur.😜

Fuck yea, it’s important. Such a turn on! I love to have my mouth occupied, and look in the eyes of the occupied.😈

Yea it's important and for me it's part of the GFE experience.   If there's no dive into the other person's soul, it's just about releasing sexual tension.  I like eye contact even with people when we're not in an intimate situation.  When a person is willing to make eye contact, the feeling of connection with humanity is heightened.

36 minutes ago, time4fun said:

Yea it's important and for me it's part of the GFE experience.   If there's no dive into the other person's soul, it's just about releasing sexual tension.  I like eye contact even with people when we're not in an intimate situation.  When a person is willing to make eye contact, the feeling of connection with humanity is heightened.

I love this post so much

The eyes are a window to the soul without the eyes and personal interaction the ACT is just that always need a connection that makes for an all around wonderful experience

This thread doesn't make sense, coz no hooker in her right mind is gonna come out and say: when a John looks into my eyes, I feel....nothing. 

Clearly, to keep your customers happy you gotta pretend that the guy is God's gift to women...but, seriously, if her eyes are rolled into the back of her head, it's because she's half asleep....or possibly dead....check her pulse, just in case....;)

To me, eye contact is something that is more important in your real-life connections, not the hobby.  If I'm making eye contact it's not to look into her soul, it's just to attempt to read her and see how much of an act is going on versus actual enjoyment.  Regardless though, I'm moving toward the same ending.