Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bullseye73

Colorado Springs locations

43 posts in this topic

I’ve been growing more frustrated with TOB girls in the springs.  Since the beginning of the year especially, there’s just not much to choose from due to TOB’s new rules of whats required in order to post an ad.  All of you ladies seem to be on the south or west end of town.  I live off of woodman and powers and work at Interquest and 25.  There is hardly ever ladies on the north end and I know I’m not the only guy who feels the same I do about venturing out to a part of town where I would have no alibi if I were in an accident, got a ticket, car breaks down, someone I know sees me out and about, etc.  

ladies of the springs: please start considering the north and east ends a little bit more?  There are so many ladies I’d love to see but can’t.  Sorry if you feel like I’m being whiny!! 

Well, you are be whiny. If you participate here, you will need to take some chances.

1 hour ago, Bullseye73 said:

I’ve been growing more frustrated with TOB girls in the springs.  Since the beginning of the year especially, there’s just not much to choose from due to TOB’s new rules of whats required in order to post an ad.  All of you ladies seem to be on the south or west end of town.  I live off of woodman and powers and work at Interquest and 25.  There is hardly ever ladies on the north end and I know I’m not the only guy who feels the same I do about venturing out to a part of town where I would have no alibi if I were in an accident, got a ticket, car breaks down, someone I know sees me out and about, etc.  

ladies of the springs: please start considering the north and east ends a little bit more?  There are so many ladies I’d love to see but can’t.  Sorry if you feel like I’m being whiny!! 

Have you contacted a lady, that interests you, to see if she would set up shop for the day/weekend near you? 

1 hour ago, Bullseye73 said:

I’ve been growing more frustrated with TOB girls in the springs.  Since the beginning of the year especially, there’s just not much to choose from due to TOB’s new rules of whats required in order to post an ad. More than my budget and time will allow me to see - lots of fine choices  All of you ladies seem to be on the south or west end of town.  I live off of woodman and powers and work at Interquest and 25. Most I have visited are on north side There is hardly ever ladies on the north end and I know I’m not the only guy who feels the same I do about venturing out to a part of town where I would have no alibi if I were in an accident, got a ticket, car breaks down, someone I know sees me out and about, etc.  

10 to 15 minute drive at worst from north to south, so not much sympathy from here - at least a 45 minute drive to closest for me.  Part in blue - paranoid much?  If the risk is too much for you to enjoy the "hobby", perhaps you should not until such time as whoever you are worried will catch you is no longer in the picture. :cool:  

She's hit or miss, mostly miss but, I used to know of one in the Northwest off of Woodman and I-25. DM me.

I'm also on the north side of The Springs and wish more ladies would visit that area, but I doubt that is going to happen.  There are much more plentiful and affordable hotels off I25 and GOG and I25 and S. Circle.  That is where the visiting ladies usually stay.  GOG is less than 10 minutes from Interquest down the I.  There are no hotels by where you live and only 2 near where you work and they are expensive.  It's not realistic to expect ladies to stay there.  If you are not able to stray just a little off your route from home to work and back, I'm sorry but it is going to be difficult for you to be fully involved in this hobby.

One idea might be to watch for ads for a lady who will be coming to the Springs in the near future.  Contact her ahead of time and ask her if she would consider staying in one of the hotels near where you work if you were willing to give her the difference in cost between that hotel and the one she was going to stay in. Just a thought. Good luck. 

Until recently there were two very good providers on the north side of Colorado Springs. One has since moved out of the area, the other hasn't advertised in months. so no idea if she's retired or not.

I see plenty of traveling ladies who advertise as they pass through Colorado Springs, and many also set up shop on the north side. Some of the ladies who visit from Denver do the same. I think you're not looking hard enough.

Edited by Just Another Guy

By up north he means up around Interquest. I've never seen any ladies advertising in that area. Of course I could have missed them, not like I checked every day or anything.:D

There are several nice hotels off interquest. I have used three of them. They are the same price as GOG.  

I will bite my tongue now!!!

1 minute ago, Raine-7379 said:

I will bite my tongue now!!!

Ouch...

1 hour ago, goodguy69 said:

Ouch...

I bite my tongue for silence so often.  

I am not sure why they complain, but do not see the girls that come to COS.  

Driving across Colorado Springs can be a bit of a hassle, but my sympathy is limited by the fact that I live in Pueblo (where there is hardly ever any action worth considering) so I have a 45 minute drive before I get to Colorado Springs and then usually have to drive across town to where I will be meeting a lady.

I have learned to schedule trips a couple of days in advance. Even with that I still find few ladies willing to reply to requests for pre-booking, and more than once I have been "ghosted" after making a 50-mile drive to get there.

More of life's little challenges.

22 hours ago, gr8owl said:

at least a 45 minute drive to closest for me.

It's either 2 hours or 3 days, depending, for me to get to the Springs. And you can't make a 15 minute drive?

Edited by lowboy

Every single time im in the springs i stay on the Northside.... 🙄 seeing this on the board is SO annoying.....

How long does it REALLY take to drive from woodman to lake ave? 🤦‍♀️

Wish i could come here and complain about how guys say they cant drive from one side of DTC to the other...

Man, OP, you are not getting much sympathy - but what to you expect, whining about having to drive across C Springs when we have to drive across Denver?  However, to be somewhat constructive, I do understand your hesitation about being caught on the wrong side of town.  Since I have the same issues, here is what I have found:

1.  Drive extra careful so you don't get a ticket or in a crash.  If you get a parking ticket, pay it quick.

2.  Think of some destination on that side of town you might conceivably be going to.  I like Best Buy, I always Google Map the closest Best Buy to the incall:

"My sister Darlene saw you on the Southwest side of town yesterday afternoon, she waved but you didn't see her.  What were you doing down there?"

"I needed to get a flux capacitor for the office computer, to link to the modem server, and the local Best Buy was out, but they said I could find one at the Soutwest store.  Can't believe that I drove all the way over there, 10 minutes, and they didn't have one either."

3.   Have faith, all will be well.

7 hours ago, BadBoy said:

2.  Think of some destination on that side of town you might conceivably be going to.  I like Best Buy, I always Google Map the closest Best Buy to the incall:

"My sister Darlene saw you on the Southwest side of town yesterday afternoon, she waved but you didn't see her.  What were you doing down there?"

"I needed to get a flux capacitor for the office computer, to link to the modem server, and the local Best Buy was out, but they said I could find one at the Soutwest store.  Can't believe that I drove all the way over there, 10 minutes, and they didn't have one either."

Problem is, here in the Springs, the west side (best side) doesn't have strip malls and big box stores really, it's all independent shops and restaurants, pot shops, even a great new lingerie shop right in the middle of Old Colorado City.  Still some good options, spend a couple bucks at a custom art or jewelry shop to bring home "for no real reason of course!"  Even better, work having a happy hour at one of the great places down town.

On 2/23/2019 at 5:45 PM, Mustang87 said:

By up north he means up around Interquest. I've never seen any ladies advertising in that area. Of course I could have missed them, not like I checked every day or anything.:D

Dude, if he can't drive from Interquest to Academy and I-25, or Academy and Union,you're in the wrong hobby. What does that take... 5 or 10 minutes? Come on, quit whining.

Edited by Just Another Guy
Clarity

7 minutes ago, FuriousWeasel said:

Problem is, here in the Springs, the west side (best side) doesn't have strip malls and big box stores really, it's all independent shops and restaurants, pot shops, even a great new lingerie shop right in the middle of Old Colorado City.  Still some good options, spend a couple bucks at a custom art or jewelry shop to bring home "for no real reason of course!"  Even better, work having a happy hour at one of the great places down town.

There's also the Garden of the Gods, several grocery stores, auto parts places, micro brews...there is NOTHING you could possibly be doing on the west side? C'mon...

Just now, Just Another Guy said:

There's also the Garden of the Gods, several grocery stores, auto parts places, micro brews...there is NOTHING you could possibly be doing on the west side? C'mon...

Oh that's my point, there's so much here, but Best Buy or Super Target ain't one of them!  It's all in framing just the right type of excuse.  Lots of guys on the east side never get down town, or Broadmoor, or OCC and Manitou, because they just don't have a good reason.

Wow!  Lots of negative trolls out here!  I guess the board just ain’t what it used to be.  For those with constructive criticism, thanks!  For those who bitch about my post, You obviously need to re-elauate yourselves instead of trolling others and trying to make them feel bad.  For the record, GOG isn’t out of my wheelhouse and I never said it was but it seems rare to find board girls around this side.  Also, I’ve only ever found (when I was in the market) 1-2 girls who were posted up on the north end.  I don’t sit and monitor.  Also, I was just putting the idea out there to see how many ladies might consider it, not to start a loser battle with bored and lonely 75 year old men. For the 2 providers that did post, no thanks. 

50 minutes ago, Bullseye73 said:

Wow!  Lots of negative trolls out here!  I guess the board just ain’t what it used to be.  For those with constructive criticism, thanks!  For those who bitch about my post, You obviously need to re-elauate yourselves instead of trolling others and trying to make them feel bad.  For the record, GOG isn’t out of my wheelhouse and I never said it was but it seems rare to find board girls around this side.  Also, I’ve only ever found (when I was in the market) 1-2 girls who were posted up on the north end.  I don’t sit and monitor.  Also, I was just putting the idea out there to see how many ladies might consider it, not to start a loser battle with bored and lonely 75 year old men. For the 2 providers that did post, no thanks. 

Well since you put it that way..... you might as well just tag the girls you want to be on the north side..... i see in your reviews you see girls "who arent your first choice" and also girls who have common reviewers as "the 2 providers who did post" 

I hope you learn how to better present yourself here....because you sound like a real douche! 

In the meantime, find a new hobby.... 🤷‍♀️

P.s. im not a troll! But ill be damned if i dont voice my REALISTIC opinion on your stupid thread!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

He is a TOB expert in nine months of being on here. 

Calling us trolls is not a way to win any favors on here, either is calling us out. 

Guys like this are why girls avoid the springs.  No one has time for disrespectful whinny little bitches.  

OP,

I know my opinion probably doesn't count for much, but it appears to me that everyone was trying to be constructive, and helpful with additional ideas. I have had to change my hobby habits and only see ladies during lunch time hours. That way if I am seen you can always use the "going to eat" alibi. And ladies there are very accomodating if you reach out and talk to them a little. I am not from there and was able to get one of the lovely ladies to move her incall close to where I would be staying when I was in town. But you will probably have difficulty with that now, As it seams you are the one being the troll and stirring everyone up. You asked for peoples opinions/thoughts and then get upset when they respond and call them "bored 75 year olds". It seams you are the one who needs to re-evaluate your participation in the hobby, as it does require risk and possible travel time to see the ladies you are interested in. If you don't want hear anyone elses thoughts or opinions, don't ask, and if you do don't take it personal when you get what you asked for.

Just my thoughts😏😎

4 minutes ago, goodguy69 said:

OP,

I know my opinion probably doesn't count for much, but it appears to me that everyone was trying to be constructive, and helpful with additional ideas. I have had to change my hobby habits and only see ladies during lunch time hours. That way if I am seen you can always use the "going to eat" alibi. And ladies there are very accomodating if you reach out and talk to them a little. I am not from there and was able to get one of the lovely ladies to move her incall close to where I would be staying when I was in town. But you will probably have difficulty with that now, As it seams you are the one being the troll and stirring everyone up. You asked for peoples opinions/thoughts and then get upset when they respond and call them "bored 75 year olds". It seams you are the one who needs to re-evaluate your participation in the hobby, as it does require risk and possible travel time to see the ladies you are interested in. If you don't want hear anyone elses thoughts or opinions, don't ask, and if you do don't take it personal when you get what you asked for.

Just my thoughts😏😎

Exactly this.  Maybe a little bit of good natured ribbing, but then trying to come up with good solutions.  I do get the feeling there have been a lot more "all pile on the original poster for a dumb post" threads the last year or so, but this wasn't up to that level.

2 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

You know, I get the feeling that if YOU can’t walk across the street to see a lady, YOU have to go too far.

The drive across COS is not bad, no matter where you are coming from.

And if you are worried about getting busted driving 10-15 minutes down to Circle, you need to re-evaluate your participation in the hobby.

Your condescending attitude bites the big one.

But then again, since you reference lonely, bored  75 year old men in your post, my guess is that you are still very wet behind the ears and need to grow up and mature a hell of a lot.

And as far as the 2 ladies you referenced in your post, they definitely don’t want to see whiny, spoiled, immature brats who post like you have.

5 hours ago, Bullseye73 said:

For the 2 providers that did post, no thanks. 

Awesome! They'll have more time for those of us who enjoy their company!

I guess there is no problem too big or too small in this hobby. 😂 Do I need to start another EXCUSES thread, except this time we need excuses for being on the other side of town...If you can't get the ladies to come to you, you'll have to go to the ladies. This seems to be the solution to your problem. You need some good excuses for being in a different part of town. 🤔

On 2/25/2019 at 8:49 AM, Bullseye73 said:

For the 2 providers that did post, no thanks. 

Interesting. I'd be happy to see either one of them. Might even drive across town to do it...

On 2/26/2019 at 5:31 PM, lowboy said:

Interesting. I'd be happy to see either one of them. Might even drive across town to do it...

Cross town?

Hell I just bought another plane ticket.😏😎