Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
decafnaetd

Prophylactic wisdom

27 posts in this topic

Just curious, what's your favorite condom and why? Looking for something new, and I'm curious is the ladies have a fave, do the dudes have a fav, and if there is alignment between the two.

Generally I'll go with the Trojan ribbed for her pleasure, or Lifestyles. I'm curious to try the Crown condoms as I've heard those are the ones used in adult films.

8 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Skyn's. Non-latex.  

No question, my favorite.  Specifically called Skyn Elite.  Best feel, just as effective at what you want a condom for.

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

Skyn's. Non-latex.  

This is my favorite as well. Non-latex, thin, don’t break and won’t break the bank! Plus they have almost no scent to them. That’s one thing I can’t get over with Trojans, that scent. 

Kimono MicroThin with Aqua Lube Condoms These are the smaller guy. Now that I'm so damn old it has shrunk, not htat I was ever "large".

2 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

Skyns elite gets my vote.

And comes in a "Large" for that slip-slidey insidey feeling of wearing nothing at all (but they don't come off) :rolleyes:

I know many like the female condoms. I do have those they’re not cheap.  Yet they do make for an enjoyable time. I get them off of Amazon. I know you may also purchase directly from the website also. 

16 hours ago, shooter23 said:

Generally I'll go with the Trojan ribbed for her pleasure,

You really think we can feel the 'ribs'?

1 minute ago, CandiO said:

That’s so true😂 we can’t feel the ribbing CandO! 

Started usings skins, and I really like them.  They have a sexy cologne smell to them, plus they feel more natural. 

31 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Started usings skins, and I really like them.  They have a sexy cologne smell to them, plus they feel more natural. 

I do love my skyns!! Especially the elite... i wish they made elite larges...

Havent brought myself to spend $20 on a box of the hex.... 

Edited by MeganMarie4u

21 hours ago, CandiO said:

Exactly. That always seemed silly to me. I can barely feel them with my fingers, so expecting you to feel them with your nethers seems unlikely.

13 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Seems like maybe I should grab some and give it a try. Are ladies ok with byoc? 

15 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

Seems like maybe I should grab some and give it a try. Are ladies ok with byoc? 

I dont prefer byoc.... but if the box was sealed id be more inclined to accept it....

Just general thinking....nothing specific to any one person or group of people. 

23 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I did. I got the regular and the large ones, but nobody seemed to notice a big difference of those over Skyns or Magnums.:o

On 2/19/2019 at 10:47 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I did. I got the regular and the large ones, but nobody seemed to notice a big difference of those over Skyns or Magnums.:o

I feel like this requires some experimentation. I'm going to need to try them side by side. I'll also need a control group to establish a baseline. :)