slt34123

Denver is turning into a retirement community

72 posts in this topic

When did Denver listings start looking like they belong in a retirement home brochure?  This is insane.

+1 for badboy.

The younger, 30 and less, ladies are amazing the ladies in their mid years, 30 to 49, are awesome and amazing, the ladies above 50 (can't speak to,  cause haven't seen) are spectacularly amazing I'm sure.

To each their own. 

That's the great thing is all the options, I'm sure whatever you want you can find. Use the search feature for filters and have fun. 

Good luck

So far, all the ladies I have seen are younger than me, fun, vital and definitely not what I think of as retirement community denizens.

That's the one good thing about getting older: The universe of younger women just keeps getting bigger.B)

In looking at your reviews, I see 2 for ladies that are mid 20’s and 1 for early 30’s. 

Bases on your reviews and this thread, I will surmise that you have a preference for ladies who are on the younger side. Nothing wrong with that.

Just like there is nothing wrong with us guys who prefer the best of all the ladies....a mature 40+ lady with a beautiful personality, smile and eyes.

I suggest you do a search in the listings and put in your age preference. You’ll find what you’re looking for if you do that.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

The point Kudak is making is that you can filter your listings so you only see the ads from people over or under a certain age (his filter is kinda backwards for you, since it only shows you gals over 21 - but you can reset it to see only gals under 40,  or in whatever range, if that is what turns your crank.

I whole heartily support that idea in context to this thread.

Sup girlie, I'm thirsty for yo ass,  what say you and I slide my ding dong into your hoochie sans wrapper, then will go all tbt and I'll pull your hair like you my lil sis. Lol omg, wtf. Ily......

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Sup girlie, I'm thirsty for yo ass,  what say you and I slide my ding dong into your hoochie sans wrapper, then will go all tbt and I'll pull your hair like you my lil sis. Lol omg, wtf. Ily......

OK, that had me literally laughing out loud...

1 hour ago, K2dnvrfun said:

You sound like Steve Buscemi’s old high school guy. 

7 hours ago, slt34123 said:

When did Denver listings start looking like they belong in a retirement home brochure?  This is insane.

Insults coming from a guy who doesn't know how to use the search feature. You must be stuck in the middle.

I guess I don't get the jist of this thread.  Any lady under 18 is verboten.  For my tastes, I stay away from most ladies under 25, just my preference.  30 + is my preference for multiple reasons.  I don't complain about the youth of the board, I simply book those whose age meet my expectations.  Why call out the age of anyone who chooses to participate in this hobby? jmho

7 hours ago, slt34123 said:

When you grow up you will learn to appreciate women over 40.  

2 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Or just keep on paying...🙄

I wont say I prefer older women, however I have appreciated mature ladies my entire life, it wasn't until the last couple years that I visited a couple ladies younger than 30, and although I had a wonderful time and was not disappointed at all, I still prefer the 30-49 range. However if you can't find a lady that suits your liking here, you are in trouble and probably won't find one anywhere...😏😎

12 hours ago, boink36 said:

This! My gawd if I knew then what I know now!

and put me in the +40 for men! My late husband was 15 years older...older men are better in bed too! They slow down and take their time and want to please the lady not just bang one out and go. 

20 hours ago, slt34123 said:

Ummmm ..... do you have the name of the retirement home they are setting up at?  Asking for a friend. :P

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

If you’ve never banged a chick in a walker you really are missing out😉

It was awesome even the tangling up of the wheels with mine was exciting. Not to mention the fun things you could do with the cut up tennis balls used for brakes

Oh Laci.....I want to watch....You are so much fun I bet it it would be a blast watching you with anyone, (over 21 yrs of course)....It is funny that the age thing keeps coming up again and again when the answer is to that issue is very simple and it really does not seem like it is rocket science.....As everyone here has their own preferences and tastes of the type of lady they desire to meet, the act that there is such a diverse selection of different ladies here of all ages....All different shapes and sizes and each of them are very talented, wonderful and beautiful in their own way so it is difficult to believe that you are unable to find one of them who meets with your obviously high standards, so with that said, maybe it is time that you consider the fact that possibly the ladies here are not the problem.....Just saying....

Anyway, I do hope everyone here is doing well and nice to see everyone survived the party weekend and managed to make it here bright and early this Monday morning....May you all have a blessed day....

If you have not spent time with any of the fabulous 40+ women of TOB then you are missing out! I appreciate and have sampled many different age groups, but I keep coming back to my favorites, all of whom were born before 1975......

22 hours ago, slt34123 said:

You have no idea!!!! Being with a Mature Woman may teach you a few things you will soon not forget!!!  I'm just sayin'..............lol

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

It was awesome even the tangling up of the wheels with mine was exciting. Not to mention the fun things you could do with the cut up tennis balls used for brakes

Oh she needs the one with handbrakes and a seat. Multi functional! See ,she just puts her knees on the seat and bends forward. Then you take her from behind but, HOLD ONTO THE HAND BRAKES!! We don’t need any broken hips around here now. 

Ive thought about this! I’m gonna be having sex til....well the rest of forever! Might as well plan ahead.

2 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Oh she needs the one with handbrakes and a seat. Multi functional! See ,she just puts her knees on the seat and bends forward. Then you take her from behind but, HOLD ONTO THE HAND BRAKES!! We don’t need any broken hips around here now. 

Ive thought about this! I’m gonna be having sex til....well the rest of forever! Might as well plan ahead.

That sounds so hot!  Someone find a pic