slt34123

Denver is turning into a retirement community

72 posts in this topic

Retirement communities are seeing a rise in STD's greater than any other demographic.  

Stories about it going back to 2009.  

Keep it wrapped up and be tested at any age. 

Indeed but the information about retirement communities is not been reported correctly as the largest group with STIs actually the youngest group of those who are being tracking for STI infection today....Now it seems the highest number of STIs in this country now are that of the young people in this country between the ages of 15-24 which now account for 50% of all new STIs, although they represent just 25% of the sexually experienced population...Young people aged 13–24 accounted for about 21% of all new HIV diagnoses in the United States in 2011 and an that figure has been on the rise since that time according to and CDC the national reporting agency and CAPP the best source of information in Colorado....

Additionally, there seems to be some conflicting information being provided to the public by some in the medical community about the medically effective measure to prevent the spread of STIs, to date there are there are only two vaccines that have been proven effective in preventing the spread of viral STIs, which includes HIV) in this country:  hepatitis B and human papillomavirus (HPV)....To date there have been no other medications that are . being prescribed in this country that have been proven effective as a preventative measure in the spread of STIs, according to the top researchers in the fields of infectious disease control...

While no one here would ever dream of exploring such things with anyone under the age of 21 this does show there is certainly an inherient risk involved when such things are explored with the younger and inexperience within a culture....While I am not an expert on such things it is not that hard to find out correct information for such things on national and international level by just researching the information available on the internet and reviewing the actual sources of conflicting information provided to by any medical professional....

On 2/18/2019 at 10:19 AM, Laci French said:

That sounds so hot!  Someone find a pic 

https://www.google.com/search?q=granny+in+walker+sex&prmd=vin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjwgNWn6cjgAhVr3IMKHW6PAbgQ_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=360&bih=560#imgrc=M64i_-9NNrTJqM

On 2/18/2019 at 10:19 AM, Laci French said:

That sounds so hot!  Someone find a pic 

The greatest  thing about TOB there is such a variety of ladies; someone for every taste.  

On 2/17/2019 at 4:58 PM, CandiO said:

On the flip side, the client base lately resembles more of a frat house in this town. Hard to even have an adult conversation not beginning with "Sup" these days. It goes both ways. Just sayin'.

Well said and sadly true

6 hours ago, Zelda Runner said:

Well said and sadly true

'sup wich u?  U be trash takin the bois?

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Be careful BB. You're getting us all so hot and wet, we might start dropping our rates to $40 finally. This will also require a dick pic, and for you remind us not to worry...we'll be satisfied. 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Well, since I don’t think I really understood how to speak to ladies until I was 40. About the time I started in this hobby. Perhaps this hobby actually helped me with communicating with those of the opposite gender. So there are many things I can thank this hobby for along with some things about growing older. Don’t many of us think of the saying “ If I only knew back then what I know now”?

6 hours ago, amcbl1 said:

Well, since I don’t think I really understood how to speak to ladies until I was 40. About the time I started in this hobby. Perhaps this hobby actually helped me with communicating with those of the opposite gender. So there are many things I can thank this hobby for along with some things about growing older. Don’t many of us think of the saying “ If I only knew back then what I know now”?

A million reps for this. I can relate so much to this post, just on the opposite side of the hobby. I've learned, and am still learning everyday how to interact and communicate with true gentlemen. Hell, even how to communicate with the not so gentlemanly variety. 

15 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

. Hell, even how to communicate with the not so gentlemanly variety. 

A knee to the balls usually gets the point across. :D

13 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

A million reps for this. I can relate so much to this post, just on the opposite side of the hobby. I've learned, and am still learning everyday how to interact and communicate with true gentlemen. Hell, even how to communicate with the not so gentlemanly variety. 

It’s the truth! Providers/Clients insight teaches more than you think. The time shared allows for HGH 😂 nobut on another level of understanding - human growth as well as better communication skills and refinement if you listen carefully as well as pay attention to nonverbal    as well as other forms of communication outside of normal conversation. I like to believe there is something more than just the normal that meets the eye. This is also what intrigues my mind. So many layers to sexual thoughts 💭

Give it to me baby!!!😉

7 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It’s the truth! Providers/Clients insight teaches more than you think. The time shared allows for HGH 😂 nobut on another level of understanding - human growth as well as better communication skills and refinement if you listen carefully as well as pay attention to nonverbal    as well as other forms of communication outside of normal conversation. I like to believe there is something more than just the normal that meets the eye. This is also what intrigues my mind. So many layers to sexual thoughts 💭

Give it to me baby!!!😉

And there are so many wonderful ways to communicate.  Communicating and being genuinely curious about the layers of possibilities can be so rewarding.

Slt34123:

I tend to prefer the young (but over 20) Victoria Secret model types with some height.  From an independent perspective,  I see this type visit Denver  perhaps once every four - eight months.    In certain instances,   I will have interest outside  of my preferred type.

Other markets get more of my preferred type, but I have no interest in moving for the time being. I am relatively happy here.

There is a certain Russian agency that brings in the type I describe above to Denver more frequently.  They seem to get a lot more reviews on TNA, but not so much here.  Feel free to PM me for more info.

I suppose the ladies could be asking "when did the clients start looking like day care escapees" !

On 2/21/2019 at 5:34 PM, fishndude57 said:

qulCGKg.jpg

And that’s when she stabbed him with her knitting needles

On 2/17/2019 at 11:29 AM, slt34123 said:

When did Denver listings start looking like they belong in a retirement home brochure?  This is insane.

Can I ask How old You are? 

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

Can I ask How old You are? 

Certainly no old enough to know better...

12 hours ago, Just Another Guy said:

Certainly no old enough to know better...

Just curious is all. I was wondering at what age men grew up 😀

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

55 to 60. Some of us never do.  😉

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. 

On 2/21/2019 at 5:59 PM, BadBoy said:

Is that English??? 

37 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

55 to 60. Some of us never do.  😉

I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. 

"I can't Wait to grow up!" was the Stupidest Thing I ever said To my parents 😀 its different for woman LOL

2 hours ago, Chrissy said:

We grow up???

What wordd are yiu in🤣🤣

On 2/22/2019 at 9:24 AM, Just Another Guy said:

A knee to the balls usually gets the point across. :D

Or drives the point home

Some guys start to mature at 30. Some at 40 or even 50.

Some guys never grow up and will always be the whiny, why me, it’s all about me type.

But as I have said in the past, the playful,  mischevious little boy exists in us guys till the very end.

To make a point though, there is a difference between being playful & mischevious, and never maturing.

5 hours ago, Chrissy said:

We do not grow up, just get big.

4 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

We do not grow up, just get big.

😂😂😂

12 hours ago, Chrissy said:

None of us have ever lived long enough to find out. :D