Honeydew

Preference.?

26 posts in this topic

Hobbyist what are your preference when it comes to seeing a provider? Race? Body type? 

Do any of you wonderful men like exotic mix women? 

In this industry men like women that come in all shapes, sizes and race. 

If a gentleman was to only like a certain type of lady they would be cutting their self short on the great variety available.

3 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

If a gentleman was to only like a certain type of lady they would be cutting their self short on the great variety available.

Amen!!! It’s February....it’ll pick up next month. Trust me there’s lots of men who love a mixed lady. Hell who doesn’t? 

3 hours ago, Honeydew said:

Hobbyist what are your preference when it comes to seeing a provider? Race? Body type? 

Variety is the spice if life. Race doesn’t matter. It’s more the attitude of the provider.  Ones that focus on you, without distractions going off and exudes eroticism is perfect. 

Everyone has a different thing which first attracts variety is the spice of life. What keeps things coming back is the momentary relationship that can be established and repeated. That fun moment involves the mind as well as the body it is the overall experience

I do not like exotic mix women.

I love exotic mix women.

Though many may have a preference, I'll echo some of the prior posts.  I love the variety.  Small....larger....redhead....blond...brunette...exotic looking..."lady next door look"...geeky...sophisticated...tall...medium height...short...any ethnicity or culture.  They can all be fantastic, depending on the attitude and personality.  I really don't have a "type" from a physical standpoint.  Most important is someone who enjoys what she does, has a great attitude, is openly playful and fun to spend time with.  Well, maybe I do have one physical preference....a genuine smile.

6 hours ago, Honeydew said:

Can someone define an exotic mix for me?

Men love women....all women. You really are beautiful and hang in there...the men will flock to you!

2 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

What keeps things coming back is the monetary relationship that can be established and repeated. 

Fixed it for ya! 😂😂😂😂 

All Joking aside. Exotic woman Are fire!! I can't see A man NOT wanting to play in exotic paradise.. Keep Smiling And the guys Will come around :)

@Laci French To me exotic is the Opposite of The Standard American Girl, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead ect IMO...

Darker skin tone, Shiny Unpredictable hair. Big DArk eyes and The Mental Flavor  of an exotic woman is Hot! Exotic woman, even the petite woman have Curves I could Only dream of!!! 

17 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Fixed it for ya! 😂😂😂😂 

All Joking aside. Exotic woman Are fire!! I can't see A man NOT wanting to play in exotic paradise.. Keep Smiling And the guys Will come around :)

@Laci French To me exotic is the Opposite of The Standard American Girl, Blonde, Brunette, Redhead ect IMO...

Darker skin tone, Shiny Unpredictable hair. Big DArk eyes and The Mental Flavor  of an exotic woman is Hot! Exotic woman, even the petite woman have Curves I could Only dream of!!! 

You have a different perspective

There is someone out there for everyone.

We all have different tastes, preferences and perspectives.

For me, just like everyone else, I do initially look at physical attraction....especially the eyes.

But the physical attraction will fade immediately if there is no personality or a poor personality.

For me, this is all about indulging in certain fantasies, so I do have a particular "look" that I prefer, and that is what I primarily go for.  That said, I never shut the door to very many options.

10 hours ago, Honeydew said:

My ATATF was a blend of four distinctly different ethnicities, and was very exotic.  I also like blue-eyed blondies, green-eyed, freckled Irish women, dark-eyed ebony ladies, Latinas of every sort and whatever else God has managed to blend up for my companionship.  I have noticed the shade of the palette has very little to do with the quality of the experience, although a variety of visuals is always fun.

I'll echo some of the others. I do have some preferences,  though don't necessarily rule ladies out because of it. 

Amazing eyes and a beautiful smile are the first triggers. 

But over anything else I look for an amazing, positive personality and someone who really enjoys what they do. 

I do my best to ferret this out from listings,  3 words vs a story, the content on their website if they have one, their interaction on the forums or twitter.  Basically I'm looking for someone I think I will connect with emotionally, psychologically, and then physically. 

Sometimes my little head takes over and usually my experience is less then stellar, though still fun. 

All ladies are beautiful in their own way and guys have as many preferences as there are girl types. To each their own. 

Just keep putting yourself out there provide an amazing service and you will have guys flocking to you. 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I have noticed the shade of the palette has very little to do with the quality of the experience

Image result for clapping citizen Kane

Like some have said.  Men like all shape sizes and ethnic backgrounds.  I must say that I am no different.  Variety is the spice of life

To me it's more about personality, connection and easy-going ladies. You can tell that from their listings, the way they answer to communications and reviews.

In addition I have two simple filters:

1) NOT PSE style ladies

2) being sure one of my favorites activities related to the beautiful French country is allowed ;)

And the same goes for us in that we ladies like variety. I’m not sure I have a type anymore. We’re so lucky, we get to love all of you guys. My favorites are funny, not uptight, fun, skilled, intelligent. He can come in any kind of package.😁

On 2/17/2019 at 2:41 AM, Honeydew said:

I prefer older and skinny.    No preferances on race as long as they are old and skinny.

20 hours ago, Bora Bora said:

To me it's more about personality, connection and easy-going ladies...

In addition ..... being sure one of my favorites activities related to the beautiful French country is allowed ;)

Yes, it is lovely to wander deep into the French countryside.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:53 AM, Kandi Apple said:

Variety is the spice of life. Just wish it went both ways. Personal preference.

We all have preferences. Many of us who have lived longer lives will also have memories of women we have known, both good and bad memories, and those can affect perceptions and choices. I have experience with white women, Latinas, Asians, black women, and several combinations of those ethnicities, some very good and some not so good.

My personal preferences are for slender and shapely, but not bony or anorexic. A cheerful attitude and a sense of humor mean more to me than physical perfection. I do not like today's body art trend, excessive tattoos or piercings turn me off. Playful seductiveness grabs me by the horns!

The lady who is an "exotic mix" and makes me feel good being with her will see me again before a picture-perfect model type with no humor and no mental connection, pay me and go away attitude,  ever will.

I prefer ladies who are older and skinny.   At least 50 and as skinny as possible.    No preferance on racie.   If there are any ladies out there who are "skinny" and older, please feel free to initiate contact with me.   The older and the skinnier the better.    Looking forward to meeting you........Midas