CactusIago

Freaky, Fetish, Fun

10 posts in this topic

I visit Denver occasionally, I'm actually going to be in town tonight, tomorrow, and a couple of days next week!!  I am looking for a Fetishy, PSE experience, squirting, water sports, Greek, DT, pegging...just a dirty, fun time...i have looked at the listings, and not many are advertising what I am looking for.   I have refs and can pass screening if anyone is interested!!

3 hours ago, CactusIago said:

I visit Denver occasionally, I'm actually going to be in town tonight, tomorrow, and a couple of days next week!!  I am looking for a Fetishy, PSE experience, squirting, water sports, Greek, DT, pegging...just a dirty, fun time...i have looked at the listings, and not many are advertising what I am looking for.   I have refs and can pass screening if anyone is interested!!

Guess Denver doesn’t have any freaks because if we did they would post all these things in listings. 🙄

Sleepy little community we have here.

Providers are not going to advertise specific acts, in the era of F osta and S esta. They will probably not answer questions about them either. Try searching the reviews for your acronyms, maybe you'll have some answers there. Good Luck!

19 hours ago, Laci French said:

Guess Denver doesn’t have any freaks because if we did they would post all these things in listings. 🙄

Sleepy little community we have here.

Yep...a sleepy little community with no freakiness and nothin' every happens that counts as fun and frolic.  ;)

Wait...wait...some of us have been able to find ways to let out our some of our inner freak BECAUSE of this community.  And for that I am very grateful.  :)

We are all Plain Jane Vanilla here in Denver.

58 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

We are all Plain Jane Vanilla here in Denver.

Not even sprinkles have to try someplace like Amsterdam😉

1 hour ago, average1 said:

Yep...a sleepy little community with no freakiness and nothin' every happens that counts as fun and frolic.  ;)

Wait...wait...some of us have been able to find ways to let out our some of our inner freak BECAUSE of this community.  And for that I am very grateful.  :)

Does naked twister count or a naked  seance? ( I probably mid-spelled that)

Edited by ilovewomen

Just now, ilovewomen said:

Does naked twister count?

Absolutely with bonus points

10 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Not even sprinkles have to try someplace like Amsterdam😉

I will report back

Want to find freaky, go on twitter. I've seen some stuff on there that I can't unsee. In the red light district of twitter and having some convos with some the ladies here I've figured I'm as as vanilla as they come, and I used to think I had a crazy mind,  nope not anymore. Naked party games are fun and mild and enjoyable, not sure about freaky and fetish.

Want to find the wild stuff go to twitter and switter. 

Good luck