Calik8

Valentine’s Day

9 posts in this topic

Today can be a lonely day. For me It’s now a cold lonely one. Who else is spending the love day by them selfs??

6 minutes ago, Calik8 said:

Today can be a lonely day. For me It’s now a cold lonely one. Who else is spending the love day by them selfs??

You are not alone being alone. ;)

Me, too.  Just got home from work and exhausted.  It may be Valentine's Day for some, but it can also be SAD (Single Awareness Day) for others of us.  Making the best of it by checking out the board forums....may read for a bit, watch something on Netflix and make it an early night.  This is Friday eve, so I'm looking forward to the weekend.  Maybe get a chance to celebrate post-Valentine's Day sometime over the weekend.

Aww...I miss you @Calik8! I'm sorry you spent the day alone, but like with most people in this thread, you were in MY heart today. I was just talking to a friend about you earlier. I'll pm you tomorrow. 💕

5 hours ago, Calik8 said:

Sweetie, I'm sorry you had a bad Valentines Day!

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Sweetie, I'm sorry you had a bad Valentines Day!

Thank you love for the concern. It wasn’t a bad one just one where the animals in my life are the ones who got all my atntion today. 

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Aww...I miss you @Calik8! I'm sorry you spent the day alone, but like with most people in this thread, you were in MY heart today. I was just talking to a friend about you earlier. I'll pm you tomorrow. 💕

miss you too girl!

Cant wait to hear from you!

and you are definitely in my heart today @Hunter VanDyke