Bora Bora

So what's a "spinner"?

17 posts in this topic

Once in a while I read in the reviews something like "she is a spinner", same things in the ads.

So how do you define a "spinner"? It seems to be one of those words like "curvy" with many different meanings.

Funny-Video-Mona-Lisa-Spinner-Gif.gif

Depends on how big you are and how strong you are I guess.  I do not think there is an exact definition because everyone has a different opinion.

Generally just means petite and slender.  I guess the origin is that she could  spin around on you while remaining in cowgirl, but I think that is unlikely.

A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.  (Urban dictionary)  I wouldn't of thunk it?  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Sapphire said:
A petite woman. Denoted as a joke, whereby the petite woman is so thin she is able to be mounted and spun in a circle on an erect penis.  (Urban dictionary)  I wouldn't of thunk it?  :lol:
19 minutes ago, Sapphire said:

spinner=stripper pole dancer  

How about a Flipper...:rolleyes:

original.gif

I like the Thunder Bug spinner for stream trout.thunderbug.jpg

Edited by Rick_A

A spinner Means Skinny. (No body fat In Any Position) Usually "A" cup or Small "B" cup Naturally. Spinners Can be 5'2 and they Can be 5'7. But there usually Are No love handles to grab Or Booty to Shake with rhythm ..,

In my perverted mind I Usually aim for the Thought

" When she rides, She can Spin Around with Ease and Uninteruption" 

I was called a spinner once in one of my reviews. Lol. I was like wait, what? It was very sweet...not true...but sweet. 

1 hour ago, Sexy Francesca said:

I always wondered that too. As people have said it to me a few times..I found under 5’3 and 115 pounds..fun sized... midget sized lol 

“shawty” lmao

I like "fun size" 😉

6 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I was called a spinner once in one of my reviews. Lol. I was like wait, what? It was very sweet...not true...but sweet. 

Now here’s a Spinner...

C54BD7AB-C2E9-4550-9D01-9DA0369C898D.gif

10 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Generally just means petite and slender.  I guess the origin is that she could  spin around on you while remaining in cowgirl, but I think that is unlikely.

That was always my definition of a spinner. Not as unlikely as one might think!

My favorite spinner is a gold panther Martin with the black and gold blade, although blue fox makes some pretty good spinners too. :P