Trip to Denver

13 posts in this topic

I’m making a trip to Denver March 1 for a concert and would like to visit someone while I’m there... please pm me if interested, thank you 

37 minutes ago, Mdeal said:

I’m making a trip to Denver March 1 for a concert and would like to visit someone while I’m there... please pm me if interested, thank you 

Instead, search the listings and reviews for some lovely ladies you interested in, contact them as their ad or website says, get screened and setup a future app. I don't think anyone would just respond to this? I could be wrong, but it has the same flavor as a 'hey' text. You do the work you'll be happier

Never mind... I’m deleting my account... I have lost all my favorites and no providers are willing to visit with me anymore...couldn’t pass the screen and have no references anymore... I wish you all the best ... take care 

26 minutes ago, Mdeal said:

Never mind... I’m deleting my account... I have lost all my favorites and no providers are willing to visit with me anymore...couldn’t pass the screen and have no references anymore... I wish you all the best ... take care 

Interesting. You put up this thread 1 hour ago or so and roughly 35 mins later you say never mind because no providers are willing to visit with you. You gave up very quickly.

Then you say you couldn’t pass screening. I ask, couldn’t pass screening  or not willing to undergo screening?

Probably black listed under another handle or name so can't find ladies to see around here, my guess 

His handle was MDeal and now it’s Guest.

The plot thickens.

Just now, ilovewomen said:

His handle was MDeal and now it’s Guest.

The plot thickens.

Now that’s rather odd. Because he was sort of active too. I wish him well! Some times life is just complicated. Sorry Mdeal! 😔

41 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Interesting. You put up this thread 1 hour ago or so and roughly 35 mins later you say never mind because no providers are willing to visit with you. You gave up very quickly.

Then you say you couldn’t pass screening. I ask, couldn’t pass screening  or not willing to undergo screening?

His post was code for................ my wife checked the history on my computer. :D

2 hours ago, K2dnvrfun said:

Probably black listed under another handle or name so can't find ladies to see around here, my guess 

Mine too. 👍

There are several providers who are "Newbie friendly."  Something doesn't seem right on this one...