Oh$O400

Which one?

30 posts in this topic

What do you think is more nerve rattling for a newbie, His first Incall or first Outcall?

Trick question. Newbies dont do outcalls. Hell, I dont do outcalls (topic for a different thread....:)).

Incall. What does make it easier is if you start with a body rub for your first couple, then work your way up. 

39 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Nerve Rattling?  How about Newbie getting out of his car and walking up to his first incall, and slowly raising his shaking hand to knock on the door, nerves on fire, every rational bit of his brain screaming, "go home," "go home," and the wait, the excruciating wait, and then..... the door opens..... and the newbie steps inside. 

He is lost forever.

And his hands are shaking with the combination of excitement, uncertainty, risk and potential fun.  One head says, "What am I doing?" and the other says, "I can hardly wait."  The anticipation of first encounters (and initial encounters with someone new) can ride the edge of feeling exposed and vulnerable, and exhilarating.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Nerve Rattling?  How about Newbie getting out of his car and walking up to his first incall, and slowly raising his shaking hand to knock on the door, nerves on fire, every rational bit of his brain screaming, "go home," "go home," and the wait, the excruciating wait, and then..... the door opens..... and the newbie steps inside. 

He is lost forever.

or has he just been found...

more puzzling to me were the energies AFTER the first date...

i left my first date and was thinking what the hell was i so afraid of, that was fucking aaawwwwesome - and - what took me so fucking long to pull this trigger - and -  do i really ever need to be in a serious RW relationship again - and - if i feel like this all the time i honestly believe i will live a lot longer...

the hobby delivers on so many fronts, it just begs the questions...

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Trick question. Newbies dont do outcalls. Hell, I dont do outcalls (topic for a different thread....:)).

Not true! When I started doing this (from ads in the Rocky Mountain Oyster), that's all I did. I felt more comfortable if she came to me...:P

Just my 1st. I joined TER and P411 before I even tried. Had to rent a room anyway for me, and invited one of the best around. Had a drink with her, turned on the music, turned around and she was nearly naked on the bed except thong, I almost fainted for real. That's nervous. I'm still good friends with her even tho she's retired. 

I am generally more uneasy doing incall ….. always the chance of a sting.  At least in my own hotel room, I KNOW that no one is secreted in the bathroom and that there  are no cameras or microphones.  It is NOT paranoia IF you can prove that they are out to get you.:}

Meeting someone new.  Wondering if we will

lome each other.

Incall and walking to the door and wondering who might be watching.   Now that’s all behind me.

Edited by petey-9950
Spelling

Let me try this again.

Meeting someone new.  Wondering if we will like each other.

17 hours ago, shooter23 said:

Incall. What does make it easier is if you start with a body rub for your first couple, then work your way up. 

...or do it as I did it. Start in Amsterdam where it is legal, then Germany where it is legal, then Canada where incall is legal, then the US....

16 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

more puzzling to me were the energies AFTER the first date...

i left my first date and was thinking what the hell was i so afraid of, that was fucking aaawwwwesome - and - what took me so fucking long to pull this trigger - and -  do i really ever need to be in a serious RW relationship again - and - if i feel like this all the time i honestly believe i will live a lot longer...

the hobby delivers on so many fronts, it just begs the questions...

I agree. If I had discovered this hobby earlier, I never would have gotten married (and divorced). :(

16 hours ago, pfunk said:

Not true! When I started doing this (from ads in the Rocky Mountain Oyster), that's all I did. I felt more comfortable if she came to me...:P

😂😂 I hated bringing in that Polaroid and 15 words or less every week LOL. I couldn't wait to see how they shrunk the picture in the next weeks issue.

But YES those were the Best drama free days in the hobby. Outcall Is Still preferred in my Opinion.

I just offered an incall for two days. Holy Hell, NERVE WRECKING! Housekeepers are not the Silent unseen creatures they user to be. And Some guys Have NO couth at all 😆

My first time was an Outcall. I have always preferred she come to me. I enjoy creating an inviting, calm, quiet, cozy environment. Music, soft light, candles, favorite adult beverage on hand allows us both to relax and get comfortable. And yes I fondly remember the Rocky Mountain Oyster. Simpler times indeed Chrissy.

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

But YES those were the Best drama free days in the hobby. Outcall Is Still preferred in my Opinion.

17 hours ago, pfunk said:

When I started doing this (from ads in the Rocky Mountain Oyster), that's all I did. I felt more comfortable if she came to me...:P

The Rocky Mountain Oyster. You could pick up a copy in any liquor store in town.

Pick an advertiser, call her, go to one location she specified, find a pay phone and call her. Then she would give you her address.

The couple ladies I saw from The Oyster were not good experiences.

21 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

The Rocky Mountain Oyster. You could pick up a copy in any liquor store in town.

Pick an advertiser, call her, go to one location she specified, find a pay phone and call her. Then she would give you her address.

That would have have been the dallas observer in Dalllas! Fun times!

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Or The Reader In Chicago

Actually, The Reader is more like WestWord than the RMO.

3 hours ago, oldertruckguy-9225 said:

I enjoy creating an inviting, calm, quiet, cozy environment. Music, soft light, candles, favorite adult beverage on hand allows us both to relax and get comfortable. 

You sound like my twin ❤

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Or the LA Xpress in Los Angeles.  I don't remember the name of the one in Phoenix.

22 hours ago, average1 said:

And his hands are shaking with the combination of excitement, uncertainty, risk and potential fun.  One head says, "What am I doing?" and the other says, "I can hardly wait."  The anticipation of first encounters (and initial encounters with someone new) can ride the edge of feeling exposed and vulnerable, and exhilarating.

The day that excitement goes away is probably the day I will quit the hobby.

2 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

The day that excitement goes away is probably the day I will quit the hobby.

Yep.  Excitement of "First Encounters of the Best Kind" are part of the attraction for me. As is excitement for "Repeat Encounters of the Best Kind".  :)  If the excitement ends it will be the end (or at least a break) in this hobby.

On 2/12/2019 at 5:16 PM, BadBoy said:

He is lost forever.

LOL I don't remember sharing that experience with anybody.  The whole time I'm thinking...I'm going to jail I'm going to jail

On 2/12/2019 at 5:42 PM, shooter23 said:

That’s exactly the route I took. Talk about a gateway ... funny enough, my first body rub girl went solo away from her “spa” and would then become my first FS experience in the hobby. By the time I was knocking on hotel doors - with people i’ve never met behind them - my hand was a little less shaky. They still shake though, that’s one of the thrills of the hobby ...

I remember my first, I was shaking like a leaf and I'm sure I scared the hell out of the provider.  Now it's like I'm seeing someone I've known for a long time and it's always relaxed.