BadBoy

Another day on TOB...

43 posts in this topic

Seeker5280: I Own It...

MikeInCOSprings: Oy, I got an itch...

NolaScofflaw: No Love for Me...

Hobby Hobbit: I need a life, but need my crib cleaned 1st...

To be continued...

13 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Laci:                                     It is such a beautiful day, I hope everyone is enjoying it, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping outside.

2Big:                                    I enjoyed ramming my cock down this bitch's throat this morning, that makes it a beautiful day.

Vassago:                             The beauty of the day is a mist created in the shadows of the illusions of my mind.  E tu Brutus?

Hobby Hobbit:                   What's with this Vassago guy, he's nuts.

MeganMarie4u  :              You are such a jerk, Hobbit.

Hobby Hobbit:                   Takes one to know one.

MeganMarie4u:                Says you.

Hobby Hobbit:                   Says you.

CaliSurfGirl:                        In my professional opinion as an MD and extremely literate person, the day is neither beautiful nor not, it is all in your perception of whether it is beautiful, which is largely shaped by electronic impulses either being delayed or accelerated as they pass the neural synapses.

Laci:                                     I just wanted you all to have a good day, please!  Peace, love and unicorn farts.

Average1:                           I love you Laci.

Laci:                                     I love you too, Average1.

Kandi Apple:                       I know that none of you never pay any attention to what I say because you are so busy drooling at my avatar.

PFunk:                                 No, no, Kandi, we value you as a human being, with thoughts and emotions that must be taken into account.

BadBoy:                              I'm really stoned and horny.

Raine-7378:                       I was going to post something earlier, but my keyboard is so wet it shorted out.

Fishindude57:                    I'm going fishing, anyone want to come along?

CandiO:                               Take me, take me, I'll bait your hook, big guy.

Hunter VanDyke:              Will there be beer?

Average1:                           I'll bring you beer, Hunter

Hunter VanDyke:              I love you, Average1

Average1:                           I love you too Hunter

Hunter VanDyke:              Love you more

Average1:                           Love you more

Mr. Pink:                             Fuck you all, assholes.

2Big:                                    Speaking of, I fucked this fat chick in the asshole last week.  Tasted good too!

How might it go from there?

Nailed it! So funny

Why didnt i get stoned?

I feel cheated....🤦‍♀️

23 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Laci:                                     It is such a beautiful day, I hope everyone is enjoying it, the sun is shining and the birds are chirping outside.

2Big:                                    I enjoyed ramming my cock down this bitch's throat this morning, that makes it a beautiful day.

Vassago:                             The beauty of the day is a mist created in the shadows of the illusions of my mind.  E tu Brutus?

CaliSurfGirl:                        In my professional opinion as an MD and extremely literate person, the day is neither beautiful nor not, it is all in your perception of whether it is beautiful, which is largely shaped by electronic impulses either being delayed or accelerated as they pass the neural synapses.

Laci:                                     I just wanted you all to have a good day, please!  Peace, love and unicorn farts.

Kandi Apple:                       I know that none of you never pay any attention to what I say because you are so busy drooling at my avatar.

PFunk:                                 No, no, Kandi, we value you as a human being, with thoughts and emotions that must be taken into account.

Raine-7378:                       I was going to post something earlier, but my keyboard is so wet it shorted out.

CandiO:                               Take me, take me, I'll bait your hook, big guy.

2Big:                                    Speaking of, I fucked this fat chick in the asshole last week.  Tasted good too!

Not sure what to add.  I'm grinning and thinking you must be reading our minds as well as our posts !!  ;):D

You've done your homework and nailed a lot of who we are.  This post helped make my day a pleasant one.  Which was really needed after a tough day at work.

Diamond John:                You pansies wouldn't know what to do with a real man, like here in Dallas, why I partied with JR just yesterday out on the ranch.

Admiral C:                         Ranch, why I remember when they invented ranches, hell, I was there when they invented dirt!  Before that we just had rocks.

Gr8Owl:                              I remember when they invented rocks!

Pointy Moustache:           I was banging young ladies before they invented rocks.

Edited by BadBoy

This is hilarious and everyone be blessed❤️

Americanvet:.        It is a beautiful day, watch the sun rise, smile and drink more coffee.  

Ilovewomen:.          Can you newbies go to Amazon and buy a fing clue.  

Laci:.                       I cannot make it to the social because my 62 pets need to be feed first.

Goodguy69:.          Damn, I miss Colorado.  I had so much fun with all the beautiful women on TOB.  This site is the bomb!

Hunter:.                  Do you know where I left my beer;

Badboy:.                 Damn, I am stoned and horny.  I sure miss my ATF!!  

Fishdude57:.         Would someone please bring me some parsley, and Raine some cashews. Laci needs baby carrots.

Average 1:.         Sing it loud sing it proud

Kali reiki:.           It is fortold in the stars.

Badboy:.             You have so much to learn young grasshopper.  Pass the peace pipe, and listen to my tale...

Raine7379:.           Zip zap zipp zap, pop... Keyboard is to wet.

Furious weasel:.     Just reboot your computer and see if that will fix your problem.  If not go to Amazon and buy a new one.

2big:.                    Can you buy bitches on Amazon.  

Audrey:   guys...don't just use wipes when your cleaning your assholes. Drop it like its hot in the bathtub, with warm water running, put some soap on your fingers, shove em all the way up in there, swirl em around, act like your playing some mozart, get out, dry off, bend over, put your head between your legs, and smell your ass. Yep, still smells like ass? Get back in and start all over. When your done, get dressed, and leave your money on the counter. Your time is up. Oh yeah, and stop by Hunter's on your way home. She needs some beer.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Gr8Owl:                              I remember when they invented rocks!

Just before they invented fishing and guitars

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

besides well done, all I gotta say is:

I haven't been paying attention lately, nor did I read this whole thread, but I assume you made this up "based on real life". It's cute. 😋

2 hours ago, BadBoy said:

@BadBoy this post was the absolute high light of my day! 

You have definitely read enough of all our insights and elaborated perfectly!

10 hours ago, Leonalune said:

I haven't been paying attention lately, nor did I read this whole thread, but I assume you made this up "based on real life". It's cute. 😋

Leona, he's got some real insight into us.  I'm just glad he can't read my mind (at least I hope he can't).  :)

Thanks, you really saved me a lot of time this morning.  If you could do this every 3-4 days I could be so much more productive at work. :D

21 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Good job Badboy, you made my morning.   But what about the others, Bit, Demure Mormon,  etc?

On 2/11/2019 at 6:19 PM, fishndude57 said:

Seeker5280: I Own It...

MikeInCOSprings: Oy, I got an itch...

NolaScofflaw: No Love for Me...

Hobby Hobbit: I need a life, but need my crib cleaned 1st...

To be continued...

Dude

On 12.2.2019 at 2:09 AM, BadBoy said:

NOW it's a beautiful day.;)

On 2/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, BadBoy said:

😂😂😂😂 Wonder What Chrissy would have said?? 

34 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

😂😂😂😂 Wonder What Chrissy would have said?? 

She was hungover 😜

31 minutes ago, Laci French said:

She was hungover 😜

LOL. Nailed that one!

Not sure if I should be happy or sad that I'm not mentioned. Leaning towards happy. :D

43 minutes ago, Just Another Guy said:

Not sure if I should be happy or sad that I'm not mentioned. Leaning towards happy. :D

Sometimes it's best to just not ask why.

It's nice when you can take an extended vacation from the hobby and come back and catch up months in just one post. :D

20 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

It's nice when you can take an extended vacation from the hobby and come back and catch up months in just one post. :D

Nobody gave your ass permission to leave.... better not let it happen again....😁