BadBoy

"Available Now"

11 posts in this topic

A couple of questions about the other site, EROS.COM, which I have recently discovered:

Big minus, of course, is no reviews, etc.  However, there is such a thing as "Eros Verified" on some of the ladies' profiles.  I note that some of our frequent TOB contributors are in fact, "Eros Verified."  Could you let me know exactly what is verified?  Is it simply that you are female and not LEO?  Are the photos verified as being basically real?  Are the ages, etc. verified?  Inquiring mind wants to know.

The reason I am interested, is that it has a button you can push to get "Available Now" profiles only, a feature which I have sorely missed since P411 discontinued that feature, and many ladies (even the TOB gals, gasp) have recently developed a habit of cancelling dates on semi-short notice.  (Hint to mods, this would be a great feature to build into TOB.)

Any input would be appreciated, PM if you prefer.

I had to give my ID, and a face picture to prove my pictures were really mine. 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

A couple of questions about the other site, EROS.COM, which I have recently discovered:

Big minus, of course, is no reviews, etc.  However, there is such a thing as "Eros Verified" on some of the ladies' profiles.  I note that some of our frequent TOB contributors are in fact, "Eros Verified."  Could you let me know exactly what is verified?  Is it simply that you are female and not LEO?  Are the photos verified as being basically real?  Are the ages, etc. verified?  Inquiring mind wants to know.

The reason I am interested, is that it has a button you can push to get "Available Now" profiles only, a feature which I have sorely missed since P411 discontinued that feature, and many ladies (even the TOB gals, gasp) have recently developed a habit of cancelling dates on semi-short notice.  (Hint to mods, this would be a great feature to build into TOB.)

Any input would be appreciated, PM if you prefer.

Totally agree! 🙏 

I could see this being beneficial to the men by knowing what ladies are available short notice. It might also help the companions by limiting our short notice and available now requests.  One big happy hobby family.

I can only ever do something on short notice or so it always end up. 

Available now button would be amazing!

there was a a short term notice thread on another site pre-sesta...

it was a great resource for ladies to post a quick note to say they would be available to be picked up for a date between the hours of A and B and the site regulation was a 4 hour span...

could a thread be started here called "4 hours" (or whatever) and have the ladies just add to the thread with a post?

mods?  does this request cross the rules boundaries?

5 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

could a thread be started here called "4 hours" (or whatever) and have the ladies just add to the thread with a post?

mods?

Per the rules/guidelines that would be a NO....

On 2/11/2019 at 6:57 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I had to give my ID, and a face picture to prove my pictures were really mine. 

Same 

10 hours ago, Topnotchflicks said:

I can only ever do something on short notice or so it always end up. 

Available now button would be amazing!

Get pre screened with a lady who catches your eye and explain your situation. I’m sure she will appreciate it ❤️

5 hours ago, jasminewaterss7 said:

Get pre screened with a lady who catches your eye and explain your situation. I’m sure she will appreciate it ❤️

This^^^^ especially the pre screening!!! Would totally save time and hassle for everyone! BUT I’m hearing about guys doing this and then a lady never hears from him. Why go through screening if you’re not gonna see a lady?