Hobby Hobbit -Banned

She Barely Cleaned It

19 posts in this topic

With investment properties available for sale, I responded to an ad for nude housecleaning thinking, why not consider it a business expense and, who knows?

Well,  [snip] I parked up the street where I could see them and take pictures, just in case. I also followed them out of the subdivision, taking down their make/model/license plate number as well. It being dusk, I couldn't wait to get back to make sure appliances, etc. were still there in the morning. The things we do for eye candy.

All being well the next day I thought, hmmm...so answered a few CL house cleaning ads (from my hobby number/email), asking if they would be interested in completing the job nude. Only one of five responded who, after a thorough grilling promised she was "easy on the eyes" and a great cleaner. Needless to say, I was very pleased to see a very quirky, attractive woman in her 40's appear the next day who was not only both but, with a perky rack bursting out of a DD cup (Yes, I asked) and gumball sized nipples, a full-figured build, uninhibited and money motivated, ended up being a fun companion too.

Oh the joys.

Edited by Kaduk

He has more bad experiences than anyone I have ever heard of. He likes it. He lives for it. 😂

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

With investment properties available for sale, I responded to an ad for nude housecleaning thinking, why not consider it a business expense and, who knows?

[snip] I parked up the street where I could see them and take pictures, just in case. I also followed them out of the subdivision, taking down their make/model/license plate number as well. It being dusk, I couldn't wait to get back to make sure appliances, etc. were still there in the morning. The things we do for eye candy.

All being well the next day I thought, hmmm...so answered a few CL house cleaning ads (from my hobby number/email), asking if they would be interested in completing the job nude. Only one of five responded who, after a thorough grilling promised she was "easy on the eyes" and a great cleaner. Needless to say, I was very pleased to see a very quirky, attractive woman in her 40's appear the next day who was not only both but, with a perky rack bursting out of a DD cup (Yes, I asked) and gumball sized nipples, a full-figured build, uninhibited and money motivated, ended up being a fun companion too.

Oh the joys.

Demure Morman is that you? 😜

Someone needs friends to talk to rather than coming here....🤦‍♀️

3 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Well,  [snip] I parked up the street where I could see them and take pictures, just in case. I also followed them out of the subdivision, taking down their make/model/license plate number as well. It being dusk, I couldn't wait to get back to make sure appliances, etc. were still there in the morning. The things we do for eye candy.

Oh the joys.

Crap! Wish I would thought of that when I had rentals. Used to do the work myself but it would have been great to have a little eye candy  help and company. Definitely a business expense!

Did you tip her? Or just pay her for the cleaning.....?

One of my former regulars also hosted a bit of BDSM and fetish and she told me about a client who would come over, pay her a bunch of money, put on a skimpy maid costume and then clean her place down on his hands and knees, while she spent the entire time telling him what a lousy job he was doing and spanking him.  No sex, just cleaning, insulting and spanking for several hours.

Now that's a great gig (for her). B)

Edited by BadBoy

Happy Feet you never disappoint!  

Glad it worked out on day 2. Is she going to come weekly?😉

9 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Wow, and I thought Vassago was strange, you win. 

Beat me to it...

There used to be a semi legit service in Springs for nude or near nude maid service.  But it was no touch like Denver Ladies, but at least your house got clean. :P Then you needed to hire a real full service lol.

WAAAAAY back in 2000 the service I ran offered this...we made sure all the knobs were polished 😜 

On 2/11/2019 at 7:05 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

He has more bad experiences than anyone I have ever heard of. He likes it. He lives for it. 😂

Oh, THAT bad experience?! Pffft...that was the mere foreplay/prologue to a VERY happy ending! You missed it? Find what you seek. And yes, given I do skirt the edges quite a bit, my experiences have been far from vanilla. C'est la joie de vivre!!

On 2/13/2019 at 1:01 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

WAAAAAY back in 2000 the service I ran offered this...we made sure all the knobs were polished 😜 

Where've you been all my life?! :wub:

3 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Where've you been all my life?! :wub:

Well right there in Colorado Springs for 19 years. Now I’ve gone and moved to NC and y’all ask me that now....I tell ya. Day late and a dollar short as they say. 

On 2/12/2019 at 2:27 AM, Laci French said:

Happy Feet you never disappoint!  

Glad it worked out on day 2. Is she going to come weekly?😉

In my best Popeye voice, "Cuz we aim to please!" 

Weekly? Nah, Papa is a rolling stone. But we are cleaning the other tomorrow :lol:.

8 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Well right there in Colorado Springs for 19 years. Now I’ve gone and moved to NC and y’all ask me that now....I tell ya. Day late and a dollar short as they say. 

Yeah, just when I started getting sea legs...story of my life:unsure:.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 2/18/2019 at 7:09 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah but Colorado Springs' loss is NC's gain Darlin'!