NolaScofflaw-banned

Posts need to be approved by a moderator

14 posts in this topic

I get the following message when I try to post here:  "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator".  My posts are red and labeled as "Hidden".  One of them was approved somewhat quickly, the others have remained hidden for a while.  Is there something that I'm supposed to do to get rid of this limitation?  Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Juskiddng said:

You may want to reach out to the mods, I'm sure they can answer your question.

How do I do this?

You can go to Forums Staff if you need to contact a specific Mod as well. Just message them. They're pretty responsive. 

Your new here. Be patient and all will be well.

14 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

I get the following message when I try to post here:  "Your content will need to be approved by a moderator".  My posts are red and labeled as "Hidden".  One of them was approved somewhat quickly, the others have remained hidden for a while.  Is there something that I'm supposed to do to get rid of this limitation?  Thanks!

We've all been there. Lol. There are no shortcuts. I learned a lot during this period as a newbie. Welcome!

Ah, I didn't think to look at the bottom of the page.  It looks like it's working now, though.  Thanks!

6 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

You can go to Forums Staff if you need to contact a specific Mod as well. Just message them. They're pretty responsive. 

Especially my nipples! :D

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

Especially my nipples! :D

I can't get this picture out of my head....:D  And this would have been a great post for your 10K.

21 hours ago, NolaScofflaw said:

My best mechanic advice is to slow down and read the forums. Do searches on different topics you want/need help with before jumping in too deep. 

Remember first impressions are everything. Have fun and stay safe. 

15 minutes ago, Laci French said:

My best mechanic advice is to slow down and read the forums. Do searches on different topics you want/need help with before jumping in too deep. 

Remember first impressions are everything. Have fun and stay safe. 

It's working now.  Now that the mechanic is here to take a look at it.  I'll bring it back to you when it starts going haywire again.  Thanks!

Edited by NolaScofflaw

Very similar for me!

I unknowingly broke a couple board rules and now instead of the - will have to be approved message - the computer just plays an audio of the mods laughing!