Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DBWsGreatOne

Skip the games

15 posts in this topic

Hello my first forum post hello TOB just wanted to see if anyone knows if skipthegames is a legit site ? Or just full of fake scammers ... 

About 50/50 from what I have seen. Several of the TOB ladies regularly advertise on STG also.

The con games aren't difficult to spot. Out-of-area telephone numbers, e-mail only for contact, location not specified, same ad appearing in multiple cities, deposit required to make an appointment, any or all of the above combined  with pro-quality photo spreads.

Skipthegames is national.... lots of legit ladies....lots of fakes too. Just do your research of the lady!! If it looks too good to be true...it probably is!

Important : We are seeing more scammers advertising. Do NOT use your cc for age, safety or identity verification sites. These are frauds. We are doing the best we can to stop these ads.
Skipthegames.com DOES NOT RUN any kind of verification site for providers. These sites are scams.  

own words off site plus it is difficult to search.  

I also assume the ladies posting with kg instead of lbs in their local ads are scammers... Who, in the US, goes by kg?

You can bet that if a site does not do verification of the ladies, they might have issues with scammers.

I know of a couple legitimate ladies that do post on skipthegames, but most of the ladies I wouldn’t  trust.

Mostly scammers, which are easy to tell by their more professional looking and at times extremely graphic pictures. Another telltale sign is their location. If it says Downtown or anything other than the actual city, they're likely scamming. This said, I have found a handful of real ones, some like @easytimes81006 said are on TOB as well. Good luck!

There are many ladies who cannot or will not be able to meet the verification requirements of sites like this and P411 for whatever reason.  So there are a lot that only advertise on adultlook, skipthegames, even listcrawler and others.  And that's OK I think, they shouldn't be looked down upon because they don't. 

The downside is, as others have said, the scammers go there too.

So just be a smart consumer.  Look for clues like weird area codes on phone numbers, locations that don't make sense like "Down Town", as mentioned kgs not lbs, etc.  Look for those that have an ad on multiple sites that are consistent with each other.  Things like that.  A little research up front and you should be fine.

On 2/10/2019 at 9:29 PM, DBWsGreatOne said:

Hello my first forum post hello TOB just wanted to see if anyone knows if skipthegames is a legit site ? Or just full of fake scammers ... 

Mostly scammers and hard luck stories and fake pics hanging out in really dicey hotels. 

On 2/10/2019 at 9:29 PM, DBWsGreatOne said:

On 2/17/2019 at 6:51 AM, gb0138 said:

It's Like everything else when it comes to this biz...  Sometimes you just gotta take a chance!!. I personally have had success in advertising there...I have met some really nice gents  and some losers who pull the no call no show deal.   All in all, its ok.  I'm just sayin'....Good luck sweetie...  Dance

Anytime I advertise outside TOB and 411 I run into more problems than I wanna deal with. This biz has changed so much, it’s too crazy for me to advertise in multiple places. Why does everything have to be so complicated?!?!? Seriously!?!? Back in the day it was so easy to have fun and make money. Everyone for the most part behaved. NCNS was rare, assholes were rare, and the community was a lot smaller. In 2001 I think maybe there were 30 girls between Springs and Denver. The quality of gentlemen were superior and they appreciated us ladies. And then something happened and all kinds of stupid started to happen. Not sure if it was backpage/Craig’s but something changed. Now there’s so many girls and TOB being one of the only trusted sites out there,  everyone wants a piece of pie. And while there are still quality guys, they’re few and far between because they have been burned by too many so they’re guarded. I used to get asked to join a gent for lunch and dinner at least 3 days a week. Haven’t had a meal with a guy in a long, long time. Just my observation 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Back in the day it was so easy to have fun and make money. Everyone for the most part behaved. NCNS was rare, assholes were rare, and the community was a lot smaller. In 2001 I think maybe there were 30 girls between Springs and Denver. The quality of gentlemen were superior and they appreciated us ladies. And then something happened and all kinds of stupid started to happen. ... 

I think it was a combination of declining economy, technology taking over many entry level positions, a more secular society with less stigma of sex work and ease of access to the market place (technology again) flooded the market, with both clients and providers.

10 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

.... And then something happened and all kinds of stupid started to happen.... Now everyone wants a piece of pie.

late 90's/early 2000's - the new millennium ushers in the digital age - mom and dad got home computers, grandma and grandpa got cell phones to let the kids know when they had fallen and couldn't get up, and EVERYONE with good and bad intentions began trying to cash in on a new era of humanity