Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
luvurcurves1212

Three Way Fun

5 posts in this topic

Hello Team--

It's been a long time since I've been on-- literally years. Kennedy got me started on the old TOB, and I enjoyed the hobby here for a few years before moving to a SB/SD type arrangement that's worked out very well. Those of you who search the first part of my user name (without the numbers) will see my old reviews.

So, my very attractive and curvy 29-year-old girlfriend would like to spice things up for a couple of hours with an attractive lady who is enthusiastic about bringing a bi-curious female into the world of 2 girls and a guy(really, more her idea, bi far, than mine!). Any ideas or nominations, from our guys or ladies, of who some good candidates might be? 

Any help is much appreciated with this fantasy.

P.S. She seems to like to be submissive, but can change roles a bit as the spirit moves her!

14 hours ago, luvurcurves1212 said:

Hello Team--

It's been a long time since I've been on-- literally years. Kennedy got me started on the old TOB, and I enjoyed the hobby here for a few years before moving to a SB/SD type arrangement that's worked out very well. Those of you who search the first part of my user name (without the numbers) will see my old reviews.

You will need to use the Contact US link found at the bottom of the page to produce evidence & ownership of the previous user account.....

After you provide evidence of ownership of the handle to the mods and they vet you, you might try doing a search through the forums and reviews as there has been discussions about this subject.

I would think that maybe PM’s might be the best way to desseminate information to the OP.

1 hour ago, luvurcurves1212 said:

Well, what kind of evidence?  I use to use yahoo domains.

Having information & sending it through the contact us link we can then help you.

Otherwise we just can't take your word for it....