Sundance

Manscaping

41 posts in this topic

I always think its nice to indulge in a nicely trimmed area ... Curious......how many  Men do it.... or would like to do it ?? 

Ladies feel free to chime in!!!  

When I 1st started in this I had to Google what Manscaping even was. Thought "Oh Hell No", then one lady said I had to meet her halfway, as I'm a rather hairy person. I always at least go a #2 on the nether regions. I'm actually on my 3rd electric razor lol. Little embarrassing on physicals, but has led to some quite interesting conversations and good advice from my physician. 

I trim the hair, on any part of my body, that a mouth might go near. ;) :)

Add me to the list of doing it. Particularly good for BDSM play: some of those toys can snag on the hairs and, oddly, is not painful in a not play/fun way.

Hmm, never thought about it before. I'm not a hairy man in general but never thought about down there. Something to ponder

2 hours ago, Wingman69 said:

Always trim the hair and shave the underside...

Especially the underside! Gentlemen, your cock has a beard. There are may be only a dozen or so hairs on the underside of your johnson, but they are as thick as your facial  hairs, which can be rather tough. And they grow right where my tongue goes during a French lesson. At the base. Get a visual. Nuff said.

7 hours ago, CandiO said:

Especially the underside! Gentlemen, your cock has a beard. There are may be only a dozen or so hairs on the underside of your johnson, but they are as thick as your facial  hairs, which can be rather tough. And they grow right where my tongue goes during a French lesson. At the base. Get a visual. Nuff said.

I was thinking about you when I posted this!!!  Our discussion the other night!!!

Been manscaping for years.  My ex-wife and I used to trade and it always led to a fun time....because we had to do a "quality control" test as part of the it.  Scissors and a carefully used razor is part of my hygiene routine.  Though I have to say, it is not as much fun doing it alone. But allows for more fun when meeting some of you fine ladies.;)

This was something that I never ever thought about before hobbying!  I gradually started neatening things up and now the underside stays smooth clean all the time and the rest nicely trimmmed. No hair to get in the way of any FUN stuff that may happen.

Always try to be freshly groomed and smooth.

Use to just tidy things up a bit.  Eventually got shorter and shorter.  Now just keep the razor going and take it all.;)

I've always trimmed because I prefer things neat and tidy (whether or not I'm seeing anyone). But I do not shave. I'm not even sure how it's possible without nicking the hell out of the tender skin down there. Even an electric razor takes bites!

On 2/9/2019 at 11:38 PM, CandiO said:

Read your website years ago. Carefully trim with scissors to about 1/2". Looks neater.

Well I am in. One way flexible enough or talented enough to see if I need help down there. I'd kindly ask any one who has seen down there to PM me and let me know if I need grooming and if so to show this guy how it's done in the most gentle of ways 🤣

56 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

That ain't gentle!  

On 2/10/2019 at 11:26 PM, Leena_rose said:

As long as they are clean I don’t mind hair one bit😋

Thank you, you saved this thread! :P

I keep things short and for an appointment I'll break out the foam and razor a little also.  Just feels better having that fresh scrape and does something for the "appearance" of size too.  

I use a cheap disposable razor and soap in the shower.  Rarely will I have a problem.   Shave the underside of the penis and scrotum.  

Use a #1 or #2 on the pubs. 

Trimming anything, you should do it 2 days before a meeting.  Give your body time to heal any microscopic nicks. 

Well, I guess I'm different.  I never asked the ladies to shave, in fact my ATATF doesn't shave anything on her body, and I think that she is the most beautiful creature on Earth.  Similarly, I only shave my face.  Ladies, take note for screening purposes, the BadBoy is as God made him (except for the very smooth chin and cheeks, so as not to irritate delicate thighs).  I'll take you as natural as you wish to be, but you gotta take me that way too.  If this causes me to miss out on a new friend, so be it - we probably wouldn't have gotten along anyway.  (I visited one of the more outspoken ladies on this issue, and she just wouldn't shut up about how much better it is when a guy shaves his nads.  Literally, she wouldn't STFU.  Never going back there, so who's the winner?)

BTW, do not misunderstand, I visit lots of ladies that are totally smooth below their head, that's fine, its a personal choice, but it's certainly a nice surprise to occasionally find a natural girl in this day and age.