MikeInCOSprings

Condom Broke - Freaking Out a Little

108 posts in this topic

The 2-drug cocktail is standard per the CDC (there are a couple of different combos that can be used).  You should always do baseline testing to see if you had anything at the time of exposure, and if I read correctly, they didn't do that.  tsk tsk.  I would have also done cultures since you were having discomfort, although that probably was pyschogenic from the stress of it all.

The spot you mention sounds like a syphilitic chancre or a herpetic lesion.  This needs to be seen and cultured ASAP.  One is curable (syphilis), and one is not (herpes), although there is long-term and acute treatment for HSV/herpes.  

Anyway, good luck.  I'm nor sure the wisdom of sharing all of this on the forum, but either way, I hope it all works out positively.

I sure in the hell wouldn’t be sharing all this on the forum.  Especially a blow by blow account over several weeks

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Can this thread just F*#%£€G die already.

Next thing on this thread will be about he wipes his ass or how Hobbit wipes it for him or they wipe each other’s asses.

Damn, all out of rep points already? :mad:

Having raised three adult sons, I forbade them from saying effin, friggin, etc "because, you know we don't tolerate that language and, everyone knows what you're really trying to say anyway, right little ones?" Now adults, they cuss like sailors :wub:. And it warms my balls.

This said, no one cares what the fuck you think, you fucking misanthrope. And why don't you just say, "Stop! My fucking kitty hurts!" and grow the fuck up already?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

54 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

In my best Peewee Herman voice..."I sure in the hell wouldn’t be sharing all this on the forum.  Especially a blow by blow account over several weeks"

Jerk off

10787027.gif

Awwww. Looks like I pushed the Hobnits buttons.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Damn, all out of rep points already? :mad:

Having raised three adult sons, I forbade them from saying effin, friggin, etc "because, you know we don't tolerate that language and, everyone knows what you're really trying to say anyway, right little ones?" Now adults, they cuss like sailors :wub:. And it warms my balls.

55 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Jerk off

10787027.gif

This said, no one cares what the fuck you think, you fucking misanthrope. And why don't you just say, "Stop! My fucking kitty hurts!" and grow the fuck up already?

Show your age, not your shoe size. Bringing up child rearing and posting this. 🙄

1 minute ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Show your age, not your shoe size. Bringing up child rearing and posting this. 🙄

Well said.

26 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Considering you've been surprisingly quiet throughout this thread, it's evident I needed to bring it down to a level more would understand.

There are moments when you can see a thread about to get shutdown. It usually goes out with a (in)glorious bang. Or rather a collapse like a dying star. I do believe we are witnessing that very moment! 

4 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Considering you've been surprisingly quiet throughout this thread, it's evident I needed to bring it down to a level more would understand.

I think you need your mommy again 😉

19 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think you need your mommy again 😉

I would suggest eating me but it's what you live for and I don't tease ;)

7 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I would suggest eating me but it's what you live for and I don't tease ;)

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being...

36 minutes ago, pfunk said:

You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being...

Coward, pathetic...what else you got because, you really hurt my feelers that time?

Boys, boys, boys.  Even I think it is time to let this one go.  Go get laid, all of you!

You know Mike...I don't want to make you feel worse, but here's the thing.....Herpes is not that easy to grow in a culture even with a lesion sample. They do not have a test for it if you are not out breaking. If you did not get that lesion cultured, you might be infected and be unable to prove it until it outbreaks on you. The STD clinic was an office that was a client of my business some years back. Those doctors are really gung ho and love to "talk shop" and educate everyone who walks in the door . I learned more about STD 's in that 8 months than I ever wanted to know. Anyway....I hope you got it tested.

The lesion was just a plugged sebaceous gland, and is gone now.  Clearly not herpes or syphilis, which looks totally different and has different symptoms.  Definitely stuff that falls into the category of "learned more than I ever wanted to know about STD's"

2 hours ago, MikeInCOSprings said:

The lesion was just a plugged sebaceous gland, and is gone now.  Clearly not herpes or syphilis, which looks totally different and has different symptoms.  Definitely stuff that falls into the category of "learned more than I ever wanted to know about STD's"

I'm definitely glad you didn't add a picture.  So so glad.